It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof of ET's exsistence, will it ever come?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It should be a persons right to know the truth about "things."

Anything else, is a cover-up, and a call for U.S. Congressional Hearings should be an utmost importance on the subject of an ET invasion; peaceful or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't think it's going to shatter anybody's faith. Sooner or later, the Earth will be accepted by the Galactic Community, [if we are worthy enough;] and the sooner the better.

The Earths people's, will have to come to the realization that we are not alone. So the time is now, to greet these spacefarers peaceably, instead of trying to shove the whole ET phenomena underneath the covers; and having a peekaboo suprise later in the future.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe, the ET's appetite for war and conquest is starting to get bigger.

nonsense
ETs are beneviolent, or at the worst, neutral in my opinion. The reason (I believe) ETs land and make themselves known is because of our religion

shed off this cowboys and indians crap and maybe we can start to get somewhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

I don't think it's going to shatter anybody's faith.

Check ATS...every discussion on aliens often devolves into people screaming that ETs are demons.
and this is from a community that likes to think itself a bit more open and understanding in general on such topics...hell, 1/4of of the community on here would become near suicidal in either total anger, or absolute disillusionment should an alien be proven.

it would shatter billions of peoples faith...and make man not the most remarkable thing in the universe...ego blow on a cosmic scale.

and frankly, that is a good reason why TO disclose...we could use some of our ego deflated and a bit of perspective shoved down our throat...no, if we blow ourselves up, we won't be missed...nor will the universe end..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86 So the time is now, to greet these spacefarers peaceably, instead of trying to shove the whole ET phenomena underneath the covers;

Well the thing is we still are talking about Roswell 50 years later we still have no idea... and where are the truly important sightings these days? Not the youtube glowing lights etc, but a real contact story?

As far as I am concerned the ET phenomena is;

80%ish are naturally existing life forms made of Plasma energy. They have always been here and thus are not true ET's.

15%ish are our black ops craft. The saucers after WWII used the NAZI design and now we favor the triangle form

5%ish are the true visitors and they don't just buzz around our skies aimlessly. Holloman AFB was one such visit
but they are not as frequent as most believe.

Now intelligent plasma beings that we can't control would not sit well with most people, even the UFO crowd that is convinced that all the glowing orbs are spacecraft.

Many paranormal activity can also be explained by the existence of Plasma critters, The term "Critters" was first coined in 1954 by Trevor James Constable. You won't find and debris nor a clear photo of an energy being

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe the ET's visiting us at the current time, are benevolent or neutral, but certainly, their has to be some ET races out there in outerspace, that are not benevolent or neutral.

So we must be vigilant.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
shed off this cowboys and indians crap and maybe we can start to get somewhere.

Oh you mean like the latest Hollywood epics that we are transmitting out into the Universe to show how we deal with visitors?

Wouldn't surprise me if there were beacons in space that make Earth off limits do to dangerous vermin

IF they could even safely get through the hazard zone

Any self respecting Alien would steer clear of this place

edit on 24-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Foofighter's

Why are you mad at Foofighters? They were merely curious critters (the young) that never hurt anyone. Those "aliens' that were sighted at the nuclear sites... they never hurt anyone either. They were merely curious about the new energy source (for food
) and the bells and whistles set off were a result of their own energy fields.

You can also see them feeding near thunderstorms (especially the STS 80 footage from NASA) and even powerlines (thought to have cause power outages)

They are merely attracted to the new high energy fields man has created over the last few decades

Like the Concord 'foofighter' What harm did it do?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As of now, until proven otherwise, I welcome all ET's too Earth, and if I ever encountered an ET, I would treat them as the same as I would treat my brother and sister.

Good talking to you Zorgon, and FX but I got to go.

Take care,

Erno86

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
They were merely curious critters (the young) that never hurt anyone. Those "aliens' that were sighted at the nuclear sites... they never hurt anyone either. They were merely curious about the new energy source (for food
) and the bells and whistles set off were a result of their own energy fields.

Atmospheric bug orbs..
I think the main question is, are they tasty?! I look at that video and for some reason I get hungry.

That satellite picture..hmm...maybe some curious space folks will think we are having a yard sale.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

As of now, until proven otherwise, I welcome all ET's too Earth, and if I ever encountered an ET, I would treat them as the same as I would treat my brother and sister.

Your going to give them a wedgee, call them a dork, then steal their bike?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
5%ish are the true visitors and they don't just buzz around our skies aimlessly. Holloman AFB was one such visit
but they are not as frequent as most believe.

I'd say you were pretty close to the mark with this one Z. My research has lead me to almost exactly the same conclusion. In fact, the only two things surprise me - why did it take me so long to work it out and how have so few other researchers have reached the same point.

Inside sources from the military have actually confirmed what you are saying too.

Oh yes, that Concord UFO is exactly how I imagined Foo Fighters when picturing what WW2 pilots described.

edit on 25/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The proof that would satisfy me about the existence of extraterrestrial life is simple, and could come in a number of ways:

1. SETI detects, reviews and publishes evidence of a radio wave signal originating from another star system
2. Using mass spectrography, astronomers image the atmosphere of a distant exoplanet, identifying evidence of oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Methane in quantities similar to Earth. They then image a second and third planet with similar atmospheric signatures.
3. We discover, in our own solar system, evidence of life derived from an indpendent genesis event (for example opposite chirality to that of Earth life, or Arsenic-based DNA). A second data point confirming independent biogensis would prove that life can arise independently, and must be plentiful in the galaxy.

Those would satisfy me, and could occur in our lifetimes.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

How about meeting an ET or Extra-dimensional. It's a pretty convincing experience by all accounts.

Two of your examples would not actually be proof. You are aware of that aren't you?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Proof of course, will be dependent on the individual. There are still some people who believe that the Earth is hollow, despite all of the scientific evidence pointing to the contrary. But you are correct: what I have posted is the amount of evidence that would be likely to convince the majority of the scientific community and educated people that ET life exists. No face-to-face meetings necessary for me (although that would be awesome).

Here's why those three pieces of evidence would be convincing to me:

1. SETI Signal: if the signal is continuous, properly reviewed by multiple scientists, shown to originate from a specific star system, and contains non-random, information rich content, then this is pretty much a slam dunk

2. Exoplanet atmospheres: Oxygen wouldn't have existed on Earth without plant life (counts as life!) to produce it through photosynthesis. Methane is another signature of organic life. Finding this type of atmosphere on a number of observable planets within a 100 LY radius of earth would convince scientists that life-bearing planets are common. The big question then would be, "where is everybody?"

3. Second genesis in our solar system: This is basically a slam dunk, as it would prove that ET life either concurrently exists, or DID exist in our solar system. What more proof of ET life would you need? There are 50 billion other solar systems in our galaxy.

edit on 25-6-2011 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

reply to post by zorgon

I don't think it's going to shatter anybody's faith.

Check ATS...every discussion on aliens often devolves into people screaming that ETs are demons.
and this is from a community that likes to think itself a bit more open and understanding in general on such topics...hell, 1/4of of the community on here would become near suicidal in either total anger, or absolute disillusionment should an alien be proven.

it would shatter billions of peoples faith...and make man not the most remarkable thing in the universe...ego blow on a cosmic scale.

and frankly, that is a good reason why TO disclose...we could use some of our ego deflated and a bit of perspective shoved down our throat...no, if we blow ourselves up, we won't be missed...nor will the universe end..

Zorgon, I'm not sure if I agree that religious folks would become suicidal. They would just become more stubborn and never accept proof of ET's. They would also continue to believe that the ET was a demon sent by the devil

You're right, earthlings really do need to shed the immature superstitions and limited views. I'm pretty sure that advanced ET species have moved beyond such a primitive view of spirituality and arguing over interpretations of a stuffy old book!

I believe we will see proof of ET's as the universe gets smaller due to our increasing technology, it's inevitable. I think some earthlings are developing a more mature attitude to their place in the universe but many are not. I just don't know if we will overcome these problems before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Maybe the ET's visiting us at the current time, are benevolent or neutral, but certainly, their has to be some ET races out there in outerspace, that are not benevolent or neutral.

So we must be vigilant.

Erno86

Absolutely agreed. I often read posts with people saying wholeheartedly that ETs are peaceful and wanting to help (with our progress as a civilisation etc), and although i believe this to be true, there is also the possibility of other races of ETs who see the us as their potential slaves (and keepers of resources that they may need, and perhaps will go to war for someday).

edit on 25/6/2011 by michael6059 because: forgot to end quote

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
No, as long as they can cover it up, no one will ever know, only way it would happen if aliens want our planet to know there here.. to say there no such thing as aliens, is being naive.. we being the only Intelligent life is dumb, when you think of the amount of planets..

Dont really blame people hidding the truth, it would unsettle large portion of people.. Would have impact economics of the planet. You would get crazy people creating mass panic..."end of the world"

thoery 1

Aliens came here to explore and help us or them evolved

thoery 2

Aliens want our plant and we die

only time will tell

"truth is out there"

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I have my reality checked quite well thanks very much.

The Allen Telescope Array in California has been put into "hibernation" so it might well open again.

There's still SETI@Home which is entirely separate, SETI@Home gets its data from the Arecibo Observatory radio telescope in Puerto Rico.

So no, SETI isn't closed.

edit on 25/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The only way we will ever believe fully is if something like the below animation was to happen

goanimate.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join