It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof of ET's exsistence, will it ever come?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It will all depend on whether or not ETs exist, and if they're close enough for us to spot them. If not, then no. If yes, then we have a perfectly reasonable chance of observing them and getting verifiable proof.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I used to support those two.. but then I found their true colors... its all for the money, truth is irrelevant and they have disclosed nothing in all these years. Pity that

I don't understand your point mate. I couldn't care less if Camelot or Disclosure (or similar) make any money - I just listen to the witnesses not them. If they are profiteering, that doesn't mean any evidence they are associated with is invalid. You could argue making money from any of this is immoral. That means ATS is immoral too. So is Jacques Vallee, Tim Good and other writers who have had best sellers on the topic if you continue the argument. If I get paid for work in this field is that a problem?

My point is - unless you claim that lots of witnesses to crashed saucers, alien bodies, alien contact and lots of other things are all lying - then the proof exists and has been hidden. Many may be lying. All of them though? Sorry, that's stretching my credulity too far!

You could also argue that many witnesses have been mislead. However, that would be one elaborate hoax.

Further evidence is the sort of treatment Roswell witnesses have had from Goons to silence them. There are examples of folks who have captured good footage have had it stolen or been threatened. Who would try to cover up nothing?
edit on 22/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For all the proof seekers.

Ask yourself, If I("I" = you) would be working with aliens, lets say Area 51, and somehow, you smuggle the skin tissue or a piece of some alien technology, which without the doubt proof once and for all to everybody - they do exist! Would you risk you life, your family lives to share it with the world ?! Don't you think whoever is in charge of the cover up would not go after you ?!

I know they (aliens) do exist, just open your mind - how many galaxies and star system is out there !!! Do you honestly think, what out of trillions of star system, really only ours could support life ?

Why they just don't land ? Ok think about this. The ants have the primitive, but society too, queen, workers, soldiers - how many of you actually try to share the technology with them, or plain and simple just sit next to ant hill and just say: "we are here!" Not many, I presume

Disclosure will happened, and its happening now, but they can't just dump the all info on us at once, our brain would probably explode

Patience, I'm sure the answers are on they way.

P.S. I did not meant to offend anybody, by comparing our society to ants by the way

edit on 22-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: walloftext

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

I tried it. One of the ants went in and tried to tell the others. The other ants thought he was a nut job, lying and demanded some proof. The ant took a picture of me and they all said it was a fake....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
I tried it. One of the ants went in and tried to tell the others. The other ants thought he was a nut job, lying and demanded some proof. The ant took a picture of me and they all said it was a fake....

Ladies and Gentlemen - I rest my case !

Thanks to my surprise witness - Pimander !

edit on 22-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Honestly, not everyone will believe that were not alone in this universe, even if an alien knocked at your door, then flew you round in its space ship, but that's the world these days. i know we've been visited, and that were not alone, if you ask for proof, then just look all around you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Like I've said many times, it's one thing to be distinguishing fake from real, this is what all should do but calling every single person a lier from civilian to a military personnel is ridiculous. I think you mean when the already starting to pop-up absolute proof gets completely visible?

I can tell you for sure - people would accept the news the same way they hear about President X being elected in country X. As in, big news but for someone else, nothing to do with the normal person so the normal person would do his everyday agenda and let the info pass through his one ear and exit from the other ear.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes, I think it will happen.
I think SETI will eventually pick up an extraterrestrial signal.

edit on 24/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
^ Reality check.. SETI closed?

allthingsd.com...

What was really eating from the budget is SETI, I think their program either was a total waste and didn't catch any signal that could really make a difference or they found smth end the gov had told them to keep silence. I'd say MUFON and other investigators are a lot more useful for the case, SETI was just with no progess if we have to exclude any speculations of being told of keeping secret.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77
P.S. I did not meant to offend anybody, by comparing our society to ants by the way

Its all GOOD the Universe has always had 1 bigger then the next hidden. COOL AVATAR

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Full ET disclosure will come, if the U.S. populace demands that full ET evidence be released. The best way: Would be to organize a massive protest march, and demonstration on the streets of Washington DC.

I'm an old Vietnam War protester, and I admire the profound effect that a peaceful protest demonstration in front of the White House and Capital lawn can have.

We have to make our demands known: On full ET disclosure to the public from the US government.

The next requirement, would be to have a democratic U.S. president, and I say Democratic, because if a Repub. gets elected into the White House, you can forget that any ET evidence will be released.

Thus, President Obama, must have enough fortitude and backbone, probably, despite dire warnings from the Sec. of Defense [newly hired- Leon Pannetta- from the head of the CIA,] and his Chiefs of Staff, [ who probably don't want to admit that a superior space alien race has already peaceably invaded our planet;] to release full ET disclousure.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 24-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo and spelling

edit on 24-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 24-6-2011 by Erno86 because: deleted and added a word

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Thus, President Obama, must have enough fortitude and backbone, probably, despite dire warnings from the Sec. of Defense [newly hired- Leon Pannetta- from the head of the CIA,] and his Chiefs of Staff, [ who probably don't want to admit that a superior space alien race has already peaceably invaded our planet;] to realease full ET disclousure.

Obama cannot release the truth about ET... because he is not in the know.
He is only a filler and would not have been read into the program

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So, you reckon proper disclosure will come from a place like China or so...where a leader is in the know (considering they are sort of there for life)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Full ET disclosure will come, if the U.S. populace demands that full ET evidence be released. The best way: Would be to organize a massive protest march, and demonstration on the streets of Washington DC.

Can you imagine a million people marching on the mall with the message for ET disclosure?

ya, me neither.

Sorry, but some things simply defy reasonable expectations

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Then the "program" is in default.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It will probably be too late, but if these ET's start to violently attack us, I'm sure, that you will hear calls for some heads too roll.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Why? Do you think people will be any better off knowing ET's have been here for 50 odd years working with the PTB? Those that know already know, those that don't won't believe it anyway

Millions of Muslims and Christians would not be happy to have their faiths shattered. Just because those on ATS would be able to deal with it, doesn't mean the world could

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It will probably be too late, but if these ET's start to violently attack us, I'm sure, that you will hear calls for some heads too roll.

They haven't attacked anything since we first talked about them after Roswell... why would they start now?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe, the ET's appetite for war and conquest is starting to get bigger.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join