It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof of ET's exsistence, will it ever come?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What could bring about the indisputeable proof that in fact we are not alone on this planet and in our universe? Could it be a picture or video footage, well that fact is there very well could be that "real" footage or image of an alien craft but yet in our time it can quickly get debunked by computer programs, everyday events that take place in our lives such as , weather balloons, party ballons, misidentified aircraft, weather anomolies, camera glitches,etc etc etc.

This is something that happens here on ATS on a regular basis, sometimes poor evidence is indeed brought forth and is quickly debunked (as it should be for being poor or just not what it seems). But sometimes real good evidence is brought forth that looks like what it is, an alien craft and still gets shot down by debunkers.
'
Now im not in no way taking shots at debunkers, most of you are very knowlegeable and know what your talking about. You compile factual knowlege based on the info that you are working on and break it down to its core. So we need you here on ATS to help put the puzzle together, so keep up the good work.

So now this brings me to absolute proof and im afraid that unless Extraterestrials land on the white house lawn and greet the local hot dog vendors in broad daylight and make the evening news, we will never have that proof.

All of the "real" proof is quickly swept up under the rug and washed time and time again in order to stray from the truth. This iwe can give thanks to the goverments of our world. All of the cases that many people have talked about from Rosewell to Pennsylvania have all had that possible absolute proof that we all crave but yet slips through our fingers every time.

So at the end of the day It is again up to the powers at hand for that "proof"

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think the proofs will come someday. I say right now the masses aren't ready for such a shock because simply think about Mr. or Mrs. everyday who listen to this on the televsion ! What a shock ! I believe 90% + of the peoplle would go crazy and there would a big mess all around the world. This day will come, because TPTB knows much more than we do and when it'll be right to put this into perspective, it will happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Unless there is an evident threat the government should keep it hidden. Look what happened with the radio broadcast of war of the worlds or whatever it was. People commited suicide and panicked. Imagine that scenario today. Just because you feel the need to know that doesn't mean the general populace is ready for it.

You and I both know there are aliens out there as well as pretty much everyone on this site so verification from the government will do nothing for us. The other people have no desire to know or they would be on here discussing it with us.

So what does the government gain from releasing proof?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You are right on this point. The thing is that as time goes by, people get more and more awakened to what is currently happening here on earth on this era and one day they will be able to receive this knowledge. Altough you are right when saying what the government would benefit from spreading the truth.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Disclosure will be "SOON". Please be patient, be positive, just be happy and in joy!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
reply to post by kro32

You are right on this point. The thing is that as time goes by, people get more and more awakened to what is currently happening here on earth on this era and one day they will be able to receive this knowledge. Altough you are right when saying what the government would benefit from spreading the truth.

Thruthseek3r

More people on this site will say that people are becoming less and less aware as time goes on which allows for the constant erosion of our freedoms. I don't see anyone on the street thinking anymore about this than they did 20 years ago.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Valid points, I think the majority of issues will come from the radical religous groups.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

any info on by who and when?>

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

i would like to think it will happen no matter what, i only hope it will be in my lifetime

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have a feeling disclosure lurks! But, absolute proof came for me long ago. Around when I was 8 and figured out what common sense was.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is a secret that can't be covered-up forever. As long as the problem persists in extraterrestrials coming to this planet covertly those taking this secret to their grave won't be able to stop it from coming out.

One of three things is likely to end this cover-up.

At the current pace of technology, civilians will likely have quite amazing gadgetry in the next several decades. With everybody interconnected with cheap image taking devices, its really only a matter of time before some UFO event takes place that starts off a firestorm of discussion which may lead to bigger things in getting the secret revealed. I'm not sure we'll live to see it, but I can't imagine the secret lasting more than a few hundred years with a highly networked civilization. At the very least when civilians are finally able to leave the atmosphere of this planet they're going to find out the truth. Space flight will eventually become a reality for non-government entities. They can't keep us grounded. When that day comes is basically when this secret ends.

There is also the possibility that there will be an accident or screw-up so big that it cannot be contained. Such as a giant UFO crashing in a city or a highly regarded public figure leaking something incredible. This is a very big dam that has to be plugged up. Extraterrestrials do their part to maintain their cover and our governments sweep up the rest, but there is always the possibility that a hole they haven't plugged will finally cause the dam to burst. This can happen at any time.

Lastly I think that some type of global catastrophe would spark the eventual outing of the secret. If civilization collapses from some massive environmental disaster the government apparatus that maintains this cover up would become disrupted. Even the people that maintain this secret won't be doing their job to maintain it if their lines of communication are down and they're scrounging around for survival. Revelation would come a bit more slowly in such an event, but there won't be any way for it to be stopped.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Hey, I think you missed it!

Maybe they'll come around and try again.

So far, every time they've tried no one believes they're telling the truth. If I were them, I'd get tired of trying.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If the testimony of many whistleblowers and witnesses isn't pure fabrication, the US secret services and military have the proof. They just haven't disclosed it to the public.

Take a look at witness testimony on Roswell and several other saucer crashes. Take a look at the Disclosure Project, Project Camalot etc. You may not agree with the conclusions of the guys running those projects but that does not mean all the whistle blowers are liars.

You either think they're all lying, they've all been cleverly deceived or the proof is hidden from you. You decide.... But for God's sake, look at the evidence first!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3rThe thing is that as time goes by, people get more and more awakened to what is currently happening here on earth on this era and one day they will be able to receive this knowledge.

So ummm... what exactly IS going on here on Earth right now?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Take a look at the Disclosure Project, Project Camalot etc. You may not agree with the conclusions of the guys running those projects but that does not mean all the whistle blowers are liars./quote]

I used to support those two.. but then I found their true colors... its all for the money, truth is irrelevant and they have disclosed nothing in all these years. Pity that

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The earth is sick of what is currently happening to her. So in response with everything that corporates and pro-capitalists she is making many events we've seen in this short time frame, as volcanos eruptions, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It may hit masses if the feelings and emotions ---logic and intelligence are understood.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
The earth is sick of what is currently happening to her. So in response with everything that corporates and pro-capitalists she is making many events we've seen in this short time frame, as volcanos eruptions, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc.

I agree... but what has that to do with aliens

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you want the truth to come sooner, you should raise against the goverenment's secrets and demand exposure of the military bases and everything around UFOs. If needed use force to reveal their dirty secrets.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the only proof we'll ever see is if something came down in the middle of the day in a big city like madrid,london or new york.
the governments of this world don't seem to be in any kind of rush to show us anything,they've had enough time if they were going to.
people have been wanting proof for years & years & nothing came,will it ever come ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join