It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul his presidency.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The problem with this kind of evidence is that it can be call a fake as people claiming that the President BC is a fake too. We will need on experts on this particular issue to examine the documents an make a determination about the authenticity of this document. Is like a never ending circle...
edit on 19-6-2011 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Funny that most of these articles seem to always come from some site with an obvious agenda.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Funny that most of these articles seem to always come from some site with an obvious agenda.

Well you are definitely not gonna see this kinda stuff on CNN/BBC/etc are you? This is why alternative media (such as presscore and sites like ATS) is so important!
edit on 6/19/2011 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

In other words Obama is a black man and we need a way to annul his presidency, even if it that requires making up some pretty absurd things that we can use to impeach him.

Didn't take long for someone to throw out the race card did it. John McCain was asked to, and showed his. Did the "white" people scream racism? No. Leave race out of this as it is a poor arguement that shows you have nothing else to contribute.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I would like to see Obama in the grey bar hotel as much as 95% of the rest of the country about now.

However using the Indonesian elementary school record as an occidental transcript isn't going to cut it. Come back when the real transcripts get turned over to the public.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by simone50m

He is at the very least a PLANT. His name is 1 letter off from the very man we were at war with and his middle name is the very same as the guy we had just killed. He is OBVIOUSLY not a us natural.

EXACTLY! REAL Americans are named Jim and George and Bill and Ron. We all know Obamas a mooslum cuza his name sounds funny!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Well you are definitely not gonna see this kinda stuff on CNN/BBC/etc are you? This is why alternative media (such as presscore and sites like ATS) is so important!

Totally! If its not on the MSM, then you KNOW its automatically true. Especially if it affirms what you already believe!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Nspekta

Totally! If its not on the MSM, then you KNOW its automatically true. Especially if it affirms what you already believe!

oh its mister literal again
I like alternative media because it can give you different points of view on a range of different topics. I don't believe I said anything about NOT believing MSM...did I? In this case, if the article is accurate and it is the smoking gun, you won't hear about it on CNN will you? You can't believe everything you read/hear.... alternative or MSM. stop trolling yo

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

The outed US-based Russian spies had normal US names. The OP's questions raised are not about ethnic heritage.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

and don't forget that bastion of truth WND and Mr. Corsi!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh yeah they also knew he was going to win the election too!
Seriously

Ahh, forget that... he won it as clearly as George Dubyah Bush won it his last term!

*nudge nudge; wink wink*

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I was responding to the poster who said Obamas name is proof he isnt a real american. It is in my post, did you not read it...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
The problem with this kind of evidence is that it can be call a fake as people claiming that the President BC is a fake too. We will need an expert on this particular issue to examine the documents an make a determination about the authenticity of this document. Is like a never ending circle...

Yup, and it shall circle round and round, perhaps make a pit stop at "Classified." By the time the truth finally approaches the finish line, it will be near 'bout irrelevant. The crowd will have moved on to another unfolding drama created for their distraction.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This was debunked back in 2009....

www.snopes.com...

The birthers are getting desperate!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

www.snopes.com...

It appears the source of the OP Presscore has fallen for a hoax email sent on april fools day in 2009.
However, the pursuit of thruth moves-onward until we are finished.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

Sorry but Snopes is not trust worthy Snopes Exposed

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Sorry but Snopes is not trust worthy

Care to refute the sources at snopes on this hoax? no, I did not think so.

Birthers are getting even more pathetic now!

urbanlegends.about.com...
edit on 20-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
well here's text only webcache using google of the OP link.

Webcache
edit on 20-6-2011 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Sorry but Snopes is not trust worthy

Care to refute the sources at snopes on this hoax? no, I did not think so.

Birthers are getting even more pathetic now!

urbanlegends.about.com...
edit on 20-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

There are no sources just another article claiming its not true with nothing to back it up.. The obamabuts are the ones who are pathetic. There are several courts cases not just one.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
He looks to be from Thialand if you ask me. Every notice how so many from Thialand look like Barry? BTW why so many names. Barry. Barack, Harrison J, Renegade? Why so many SSN's and why so many different Birth Certificates? If they all appear false then that must mean he is not anyone we have ever heard of before.

This man has a job to do. He is working to bring in the NWO just like Bush started on 911 with a ritual that his father first mentioned 11 years earlier.

It doesnt matter if Barry was born on Mars or in a Cave in Afghanistan. He was selected to fill a role. He was not elected so stop bad mouthing people who still play the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join