It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider...and Joan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, I saw an intro post earlier today which was closed pending the new member's posting of the footage she had. Not sure how she'll do that, unless she accumulates the necessary number of posts. So since no one opened up a thread for her, I figured it might be good to do. I would be interested in at least providing her a chance to show the ATSers what she has, if anything, and have an opportunity to post it. Hence the title of the thread.

Joan, who claims to the niece of Phil, claims to have

So that this thread is not in vein, here's some background info on Phil Schneider.

Past posts:

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Phil did some interviews prior to his horrific death.

Phil Schneider, a very brave man, recently lost his life due to what appeared to be a military-style execution in January 1996. He was found dead in his apartment with a rubber hose still wrapped around his neck . According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured repeated before being killed. Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

n May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked. This man's final acts should not go unnoticed.

The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.

Source

I couldn't find a great deal of material on Schneider, so contributions to the thread are welcomed.

However the primary purpose is to provide Joan an area to post her footage,

Hopefully she will be back, and this thread will provide her that opportuntiy.

edit on 19-6-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That thread was closed and the member will no longer be committing. So dont worry about waiting for an update. If you use ATS SEARCH... you will find plenty of information on Paul Schneider.

edit on June 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   
Dupe.

link   
I saw the intro post as well and would like to see her post some of the hours of footage she is claiming to have.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That thread was closed and the member will no longer be commenting as it is a known troll. So don't worry about waiting for an update. If you use ATS SEARCH... you will find plenty of information on Paul Schneider.

Feel free to add to any of those threads found in Search.

Closed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
As this member won't be returning to post any of the footage they claimed to have, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join