It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by GoatwolfeWolfgoate
1. Earthquake activity going around the pacific ring of fire in accordance with "comet elenin" alignments.
2. Leonid Elenin is so suspiciously named it's clearly a joke.
2a. Pictures and video of Leonid Elenin don't corroborate.
2b. He went on vacation, I don't expect to hear back from him.
3. NASA turned off the very telescope (WISE) that would have caught images of the (dwarf) 2 days before a clear shot would have been obtainable.
3a. Pictures of this comet suck at this point and there are few.
4. There are different cultures expecting this so boldly for so many generations that the tales remain. Consider that humans are terrible with history, we're basically a joke in record keeping for the only ones lucky enough to be able to keep them.
5. We know very little of the Universe, and you too, why are you so sure? The Universe is furious and the last thing we are safe from.
Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
OP, do you believe in God? Ghosts, Aliens or any other such thing that there is no scientific proof of?