It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't really know how people can believe in all the "Nibiru" stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoatwolfeWolfgoate
1. Earthquake activity going around the pacific ring of fire in accordance with "comet elenin" alignments.

2. Leonid Elenin is so suspiciously named it's clearly a joke.
2a. Pictures and video of Leonid Elenin don't corroborate.
2b. He went on vacation, I don't expect to hear back from him.

3. NASA turned off the very telescope (WISE) that would have caught images of the (dwarf) 2 days before a clear shot would have been obtainable.
3a. Pictures of this comet suck at this point and there are few.

4. There are different cultures expecting this so boldly for so many generations that the tales remain. Consider that humans are terrible with history, we're basically a joke in record keeping for the only ones lucky enough to be able to keep them.

5. We know very little of the Universe, and you too, why are you so sure? The Universe is furious and the last thing we are safe from.

Greetings:

Just thought we would toss this in the mix:

Are these people related?

In Peace. Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't really know how any one can believe it either... It defies logic and even science...

But I guess we all have things that we believe in.

OP, do you believe in God? Ghosts, Aliens or any other such thing that there is no scientific proof of?

What I am trying to say is, faith. That is your answer. We all believe in things that we can't prove exist, yet it is real to us, because of our faith in our own belief.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
They believe it because it's true, of course. And I can prove it!

1. Bad stuff happens
2. There's an object called Elenin floating around in space.
3. Therefore, Elenin caused the bad stuff to happen.

Furthermore, Elenin is named Elenin, which includes the acronym ELE for Extinction Level Event, which is only cementing this water-tight logical proof. It's obvious.

Similarly, the name of Washington D.C. includes the acronym NG, which is an obvious allusion to Star Trek: The Next Generation, proof that the Founding Fathers were in fact Vulcans.
edit on 20-6-2011 by vexati0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

OP, do you believe in God? Ghosts, Aliens or any other such thing that there is no scientific proof of?

Best post in the thread, G_S_T.
Starred for the above question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP- What, may I ask brought you to ATS? We like to think that topics are by and for those who wish to follow them and interact. In my years here I've found that there are many things I find unbelievable and ridiculous and yet I still find myself passing these topics up and not participating in the threads. During my short stint as an ATS Moderator, I found myself moderating the Conspiracies in Religion forum and I really, REALLY don't like talking about religion. However, I felt it was my job to keep an eye on it, so I did. It drove me nuts. I dispised it all. The pro arguments. The con arguments. The atheists, the Christians. The agnostics. The whole concept of Organized Religion is one big fleece job in my eyes. I got so frustrated with that specific part of the "job", I quit my position as a Moderator. (I miss it most times) However, as a regular member, I am free to peruse as I choose. I stay mostly away from the CiR forums along with the Origins forum and 90% of the Political forums.
I just stay away.

I just pass it by as uninteresting.

I don't click it.

That way, I don't get mad at the Faithful and their zeal.
I don't get frustrated with the Atheists and their disbelief.

I just focus on the topics I DO enjoy.

WHAT is it that you enjoy about ATS? What topic peaked your interest enough to register as a member on a conspiracy topicked website?

Oh, and as you, I believe Nibiru theories have no merit. Elenin may exist, but, has been hyped for effect.

Thanks for reading,
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
People can believe in Nibiru for the same reason they can believe in a vengeful, wrathful, spiteful, petty, jealous, angry and invisible god...
...who loves you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The "I didn't know" crowd. Practice those three words, I didn't know. This can be used over and over again. It's a lot easier than saying, "I am stupid".

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The fact that there is no scientific proof of doesn't necessarily mean it isn't a real concrete phenomenon. A couple of decades ago we all tought the earth was flat and those claiming it was a sphere were nuts. They all said the science says otherwise. Right now it is proven the earth is a sphere.

My point is that many things in life does really exists and has no proof behind it. It doesn't mean they are not real, only that science didn't pay enough attention to it ( played down by TPTP? ). Give it some time and all the scientific community will fully explain in detail all this stuff. The masses just aren't ready yet to ember some things.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't want to "give the ending away" to anyone who hasnt seen it.....but if you watched the show "THE EVENT"....it gave a pretty good explanation as to how "Planet X" could be real and why we may not "see it".....yeah its just a TV show, but that's my take on this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join