It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream carried over or ? - I Predict ATS Will Start a Crop Circle Forum :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Just got back online to go to the Crop Circle Forum here at ATS and found that there wasn't one lol.
I could have sworn there was, for I REMEMBER being on it before and it was real to me. Not sure if I dreamed it with a very lucid , that carried over to this waking world or what. But I could have sworn in that-
that that was a reality!!

So maybe this is a premonition or prediction. Dang I don't understand this .
Again it was HERE! lol

Oh and a Dream Forum would be nice too!

What do you guys think about this?
Thanks in advance

edit on 19-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Rename title.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think there both fantastic ideas! Dream discussions and research hav been going on for years with wide ranging opinions. I know there is a huge catalog of *Dream Books* for one to use to try and come to a rational assessment of what dreams are..and why we have them...etc..etc...

A crop circle forum would also be a great idea so that we could catalog or try to start a map showing date and time reported...so that information could be used to debunk or? ...

I have also thought about a quick NEWS forum. Instead of trying to categorize each NEWS story that comes out, along with the rules which state you cannot just post a link to a story...you need a certain amount of info to go along with you're post. With these current NEWS stories, you can put it in the Quick NEWS forum. ATS then can dump old post that are 30days old..or if it's been S&F over a certain amount of times the story stays. If the NEWS story becomes vital and important it can then be moved to the appropriate forum or left to the back of the Quick NEWS forum.

Some stories are very *Worthy* on a short time basis and on an investigative basis...like the sonic booms coming out of the mid west...east coast..actually coming out of everywhere. Someone could grab that story and pin point it on a map so again...we can organize our information to see if we even have note-worthy information to chase.

Anyways...great suggestion.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I think there both fantastic ideas!

Thanks...I take no credit though, because only after I didn't find the forum did it pop into my head . This was prompted from outside of me. I would have never thought of it otherwise.
I could have sworn it was ALREADY REAL! Was surprised it wasn't there. Even now your reply seems somewhat de ja vu'ish

.I agree with you. It would be great to have these forums! YEAH - what YOU said!!

Now, it's up to ATS to run with the idea!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

You're dream could suggest that you read a *Post* with a lot of information on crop circles. I remember 2 yrs ago an ATS'er debunking the bird crop circle and had very valid information pointing towards *humans* being the culprits
of that particular circle. I even took that whole post and forwarded it to Linda Howe because she ran a story on the actually bird crop circle. I never heard a word from her...nor did she correct her story. Makes 1 wonder...*sigh*

You can't have a good investigated web site if you're perpetrating a lie.

It does sound like in you're case that you are having a dejavue moment though... just because of the way you described the events that brought you here... =0)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

I even took that whole post and forwarded it to Linda Howe because she ran a story on the actually bird crop circle. I never heard a word from her...nor did she correct her story. Makes 1 wonder...*sigh*

You can't have a good investigated web site if you're perpetrating a lie.

Amen to that!
Wow! She should have responded and corrected herself. Some folk have a bit too much pride I guess.

It does sound like in you're case that you are having a dejavue moment though... just because of the way you described the events that brought you here...Now I know =0)

Yeah, lol, you got that right.

Thanks for your reply and sharing the info on Linda Howe. I sometimes had wondered about her.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
To add
ATS could possibly use a SUGGESTION forum too! along with the Dream, & Crop Circle forum .

It's very interesting to me, that for anything to become a reality, one must dream or think of the idea first.
There is power in the cosmos..
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not quite seen" Hebrews 11:1

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

But there is a dream forum... Dreams and Predictions

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

LOL THanks!!

Dang, I must be drifting back and forth with time shifts.. lmbo..I'm not really losing it..or am I?

Appreciate the correction ... pointing that out! Good eye

Maybe NEXT time I look there wILL BE a Crop Circle one .

edit on 20-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mods... lol
I do believe this may belong in the dreams and personal predictions forum.
Thanks ..

laughing at self...

grr..dang ole time shifts keep throwing me off.

new topics

top topics

join