It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guerrilla Shamanism at the US Capitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The lawmakers in Washington D.C. seem under the thumb of corruption most of the time. So, I went there and created a medicine piece and did a shamanic celebration of peace, love, wisdom, honor and integrity... and left the piece inside the Capitol where it will most likely NEVER be found.

This is an anchor for us to intend peace, love, wisdom, honor and integrity into. The more energy we send it... the more powerful our intentions become.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Brilliant mate S&F I love this idea!

Just don't get yourself on the terrorist watch list and keep up the great shamanistic work!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Great idea. But, as poster before me said don't get yourself blacklisted. Peace, love, happiness, integrity, and knowledge brother

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Brilliant thinking! S&F for thought process and efforts!

Can you describe the piece for visualization purposes? Better connection...

Thank you

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

S&F for you my shamanistic brother.

This is what i'm talking about! Action. All of us light workers need to get united, on a common goal. I just sent some love the other day to the middle east. I ask that the powers that be, open their hearts and end war, soldiers lay down their arms, and open their arms and hug their enemies, and that all of the human race be able to stand up and defend our God given rights without violence.

Thank you for giving me a target to send my energy to. I like the idea. maybe i can remote view and see where you put it. I'll pm you if i find it.

I heard it be told that just 10,000 people meditating on the same purpose and we can change the world. I know now we at least got two. I 'll join you on your mission to spread peace and love to all of those in charge.

I intend for TPTB to open their hearts and make decisions for the interests of the meek. I intend for them to understand it is US that gave them power for one reason alone, to secure OUR rights. I intend that they think with their hearts and not their wallets. I intend for them to notice the criminals among them and to bring charges against those so deserving. I intend for love to fill their hearts and free their souls. I intend for them to receive my forgiveness and for them to forgive themselves. I intend that America will be the great country we once were, but not founded on murder and slavery, but the new america to be founded on love and understanding and acceptance of all. I intend that the american people WAKE UP and start doing something to "be the change we want to see".-ghandi

I intend for Ron Paul to be president and for him to be protected by the light (though i don't consent).

Blessings

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

truthdrug that is an awesome idea. perhaps people should repeat your efforts as its obvious those in power in DC have long forgot what lessons they may have learned in their youth regarding morality, values, honesty, integrity and clean living.

the United States Post Office has an economical 4th class book rate a/k/a Media Mail which allows one to ship books at very affordable prices.

it would be a nice gesture for believers to send holy texts to their representatives in DC. maybe they would take the hint.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There is no day without night. The whole universe is a giant dance. We have to learn to cozy ourselves into the ride instead of get all worked up about what our child like minds conjure up. Children are more mature on their own. They only become like us because they have nothing else to model themselves after.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
can you describe the type of crystal that was used? color, formation, how it's terminated, what mineral? etc.... ive been working with crystals for nearly a year now and they are indeed more than just shiny rocks. i can relate to your intentions, as those feelings and intentions are Exactly what DC needs, not more hatred, fear-mongering, partisan BS, etc. but Im a visual person and there is definitely an increased effect by actually touching or seeing the stone/crystal. Personally I hope you used a Herkimer, they're small perfectly clear and infinitely programmable. Count me in!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
makes me recall the day when we all marched the Pentagon, and gave it our best shot to both levitate the building and to raise the consciousness of the War minded culture that inhabit the place...

call it street theater, jerry Ruben and the Yippies... as opposed to the Weathermen and the SDS and Weather underground that wanted to bring violent uprising and revolution to the system.

i can relate to the path you are taking... i had to leave DC ... my farewell salute is documented on the cover of ''The American Heritage' magazine, the May 2001 issue...
i knew after seeing that photo from so long ago, that what would transpire as 911 would happen that year
...July onward to Dec

thats one reason i left DC & the vietnam vets against the war activists...
there was no power i had within my grasp to overturn the MIC which was joined by Wall Street in recent years
other than my own 'Stories' i tell those who have ears & hearts to hear... perhaps some even took heed to stay away from the WTC & Pentagon

top topics

join