It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright UFO, Zoomed in, FUN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Personally, I find them interesting. The crafts video'd have anomalies from ordinary crafts and while they probably are very related to the military ones, they're not standard, for they hover, and often are soundless. At least this one was. And the white light? From certain angles that can be seen on a plane like craft. Not all planes are ordinary planes! However, if that craft maintained its white light overhead, then it would nada on the plane, they have standard white, red and greenish/blue, my eyes get confused on the last one. And wingspan.

This one, is too far away. So I would guess that, its a plane approaching, that is why the headlight appeared to grow bigger, then turned, and flew to the side. So it wasn't hovering. At least that is a surface explanation.

However if a craft has a white light and its relatively small, small plane size overhead, its often a TR3B with 3 white lights, one in each corner, in my experience, seeing under that light.

Now not all planes are regular planes. There was one, that we saw on the back road, that was hovering. Looked just like a plane though not typical exactly either. It could have been moving really slow, can't remember, but when I pulled over it flew off, slowly. And that wasnt the first I pulled over in a 2-3 week period. The other one was very odd. Red light, soundless, and hovering, and moving very slowly until I pulled over. This was in February.

Not all are what they seem, especially 1. near a miltary base, and 2. with international partners at that.

There was more to that story but I won't say the rest. And afterwards I took a reading on that as well. Those were not ordinary pilots. Kind of transhuman type I'd say. Some kind of project was going on. They might have been related. The red light crafts, just over a week I think, it was over the middle school where my son will go next year so i was really suspicious, and on a kind serve and protect the children mode. If the 3 times I saw a red lit soundless craft where the same, then I can describe the craft a little from the first time I pulled over.
Not a typical plane body, fatter. Had very short, stubby wings that elbowed back into the body. Didn't ever see something like that before. The reading on the one that looked like a plane, was black op., and I kept flasing on old man Rockefeller's face, and for some reason, middle east connection, kept seeing a dark haired man, almost as if he had a consience and was troubled.. But anyway, that part was speculative, though not likely off either.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join