It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright UFO, Zoomed in, FUN!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hiya! Just came across this nice video, this ufo looks like the observer in Starcraft LOL.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 19/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Meet Sheilaaliens:

She has a YouTube account, lives near an airport and a large hill that has a road winding up it.

She has some really low end camera gear.

She likes to videotape planes, helicopters and any light source that drives up and down the hills near her house.

She is a moron.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Those look exactly like landing lights on a plane. And I'm still trying to discern why the word "fun" was put in the title of this thread. "Fun" wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe videos of planes that are claimed to be UFO's.

edit on 19-6-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Those look exactly like landing lights on a plane. And I'm still trying to discern why the word "fun" was put in the title of this thread. There's nothing "fun" about watching videos of planes that are claimed to be UFO's.

It's fun I guess if, you are an attention seeker with low self esteem and the longing for someone to actually give a damn about your poor existence.

Which is what I believe the person who made the video is.

And I say that with bluntness, not to be taken personally.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is my post regarded this video ONLY. Please stay on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
This is my post regarded this video ONLY. Please stay on that.

This video is the same as all the other videos that have been made by the YouTube account you got it from. As I said, she films airplanes, helicopters and vehicles (Which drive up and down the hill located near her house).

You ever hear of the story called The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

This video is no different then the other ones btw.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

WOW getting offended by the word FUN in my title? Nice man

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Please watch it from 3:00 before you think its a plane...And if that turns out to be a plane..thats the first of that type ive seen.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I wasn't offended by any of this. I am pointing out things about the YouTube account you are posting this material from. In no way, was what I said in my posts directed at you (Unless you happen to be Sheila posting on ATS).

However, after looking at your threads, I do suggest reading the plonking thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

why did you put the word fun in the title?
its a video of a plane with its landing lights on. thats it
wheres the fun in that??

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Video of a plane about to land.

Second

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Please watch it from 3:00 before you think its a plane...And if that turns out to be a plane..thats the first of that type ive seen.

1. Out of focus.

2. Digital zoom

3. Cheap censors.

1 + 2 + 3 = UFO.

The light could be anything @3:00. Funny thing is that it is always near impossible to identify things when shot very poorly. ie. Unidentified Flying Object. Once again she has one (ufo), but no one will ever be able to figure out if it was a plane, helicopter or automobile, once again....
edit on 19-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In my opinion these are landing lights although at the end the second set of lights seemed to form two sides of a triangle .I also saw no flashing red light as aircraft would have..Can these lights be turned off by the pilot ?These lights still look like aircraft thoughin my opinion .

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I actually think this is more blimpish than a plane, since ive never seen a plane light up like that oO.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
She writes in video - And this is right by a military base called "Davis Monthan Airforce Base".
Yes it is, not sure why the quotes, that is its name.

We have F-16's, A-10's, C-130's and all kinds of military planes and helicopters flying over this town (Tucson) constantly (The stealth bombers and fighters during air show times are sweet). I find it pretty cool, but she thinks they are UFOs.

edit on 19-6-2011 by youallcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Meet Sheilaaliens:

She has a YouTube account, lives near an airport and a large hill that has a road winding up it.

She has some really low end camera gear.

She likes to videotape planes, helicopters and any light source that drives up and down the hills near her house.

She is a moron.

Right underneath the youtube video:

Allison Kruse's video I make ref. to - June 13, 2011 :
www.youtube.com...

Now...

There are three names that should always end up in the same basket:

Sheilaaliens

Alison Kruse

Collen Thomas.

You know which basket I'm talking about, right?

The one on your desktop that says garbage.

Simple, really. These three whack jobs don't need more advertising for their outrageous false claims.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't know...I have been watching this thread since it's birth and I am still wondering why it has not been deemed a hoax and moved to the hoax section...seems like adequate enough evidence has been offered to prove that it is a hoax...or worse...a flat out lie.

I don't care either way but it is getting old and it is obviously a fraud at the least.

Am I missing something...does the video itself need to be debunked? Waiting for video experts to come along?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Wow, that Alison Kruse video was pretty funny...at 8:32 as clear a video as you can get of a plane at night and she's ooh wow, we love you! so agree with you that all videos taken by this "ufo hunter" of OP need to go directly to trash.

not sure if these people are deliberately hoaxing or what

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Wow, that Alison Kruse video was pretty funny...at 8:32 as clear a video as you can get of a plane at night and she's ooh wow, we love you! so agree with you that all videos taken by this "ufo hunter" of OP need to go directly to trash.

not sure if these people are deliberately hoaxing or what

Deliberately hoaxing and attention seeking wannabes. Or maybe they're just crazy.

A shame to UFOlogy in any case.

By the way I do not blame the OP for bringing this. He is on a quest for truth like all of us, I am sure. But sheilaaliens, Kruse and Thomas are everything BUT truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join