It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people really want the world to come to an end?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Perhaps no one on ats wants to riots? why haven't we yet?

i'm all for riot. but we can't get together via ATS, the thread will quickly be pulled, they have to protect their website business and not cater to or promote shenanigans.

i think that's where we the willing are screwed. in America if you try to get people together for the common good to bring about change, your group will quickly be infiltrated by alphabet employees.

with all the firepower and trained ex-military in America i think its amazing we don't have major name scumbags being taken out on a weekly basis. obviously people are willing to take it up the pipe with no end in sight. year after year the tough guys polish their hardware but never use them.

some things never change.
edit on 6/19/2011 by LargeFries because: boom chicka wow wow

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
reply to post by nakiannunaki

if tomorrow was our last day it couldn't come fast enough. i don't care if it is done by mankind, mother nature or something hurling through space. people suck. i'm all for this world ending.

Same here, I hate this planet. Humanity is just a sad joke now... Love is dead.
Without love, there is no reason to live. I wan to kill myself, I just can't pull myself to do it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Same here, I hate this planet. Humanity is just a sad joke now... Love is dead.
Without love, there is no reason to live. I wan to kill myself, I just can't pull myself to do it.

How is love dead? Who killed it?

Maybe you should spread some love, instead of being emo and suicidal.

It might make you feel better.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Thanks for demonstrating my point. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

edit: Using a derogatory term and rolling your eyes at a suicidal person is not showing love. Just want to clear things up. I also do spread some love when I don't feel like annihilating the human race, which is fairly often believe it or not.
edit on 19-6-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Me

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't want the world to come to and end, personally I think humankind has made its bed.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

edit on 20-6-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I do not want the world to end, I do not want to see humanity fail. I would love people just to wake up one day and decide that enough is enough, that we can coexist in peace, that there is no need for violence, polution, hatred and intolerance. This planet is such a beautiful place and we do have the power to save it from ourselves.

No, the world should not end. Theway we treat it and each other should.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I used to want it, but the more I think about it, the more I don't. Even the remotest prospect of going to hell is terrifying.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
answering the comment above, I believe through deductive reasoning, ats is one of them. A Government psy-op

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
None should????? Maybe a new beginning though!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't want he world to end,i like my life

I see all the evil & hate in the world & think yes i want the world to end just to stop all the suffering people have to put up with.
I then look at the genuine people who really care & do alot of good & think there is hope.

No i don't want it to end.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't think most people want the world itself to end, instead I personally think they want an end to this misery that is called life, meaning the unfairness of it all. I like to hope that everyone out there does not want to die, because if any of the ELE events happen, you or anyone can die no matter how well prepared you think you are. I will offer the scenario of war, do you think that every soldier that is trained and prepared for war is gauranteed to come back from any given battle is a certainty? I have never fought in a war but I am 100% sure there is no gaurantee in this life of anything. Having said that if anyone out there that does truly want the world to end, I only will say that I'm sorry you feel everyone else's life is worthless...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join