It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for info on Knights of the Rose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS! just looking for some information on the Knights of the Rose (ckr-losangeleschapter.org...), not sure if they have a connection to Freemasonry or not... I see the Maltese cross is a huge part of their clothing, my girlfriend found out her father is a member and wants to know as much as possible about it... I think they are masonic, but i can't prove it... i know there are some smart people and masons on here.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadblitz

The original Knights Of The Rose fought during the conflicts of The War Of The Roses. Here is some information:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Your GFs dad is probably just a D&D nerd.
Knights of the rose are the highest order of Solamnic knight in Krynn.

Hope this helps

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

it does not appear to be connected. There is a masonic Rosicrucian society and the York Rite is called the Commandry, but in your link, there is no mention of having to be a master mason as a pre-requisite to enter. In all masonic groups, that is the first thing you must have. Your link almost looks like a form of AMORC. A mail order Rosicrucian group.
here is a start

Good luck with your search. I am interested in this for the same reason. My Grandfather was in a Rosicrucian group and nobody knows which one. (there are many)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You had better pray to Saint Germaine because I am not clicking that link!

If you mean the Rose of Delicution the secret governance sec of what will later be known as Catholicism founders.
I am anti religion and middle of the road for higher intelligence, but I am pro prime creator.

The father of all the source of all life who cares for every aspect of all life. I do not worship any Church that has financial needs. That is not what even Jesus preached. BTW they still have his wanted poster in both Rome and Jerusalem, Jesus was running from them till the day he died. Isn't slave ornery a bitch.

Anyways It was the ruler sect spying on its best and brightest for control. Have fun in your search and tell the priest to keep Jesus in their pants.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've read that the Knights of the Templar and the Hospitallers were used to form the Rosicrucian Order (page 192 from Dr. Joye's book, The Garden of Eden and the Knowledge of Good and Evil: 666) she explains before that that the Knights of the Templar eventually became the Free Masons.

Rosicrucians are said to be members of the Masters of the Great White Lodge, known to possess all known sacred knowledge (after such a stage they are called the Illuminati) (pages 193-4)

I haven't so far studied a Knights of the Rose group specifically, but if they have Rosicrucian connections, I would bet they are related.

Just my research though
research while the internet is still uncensored (for the most part)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

the rose croix chapter of masonry?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i appreciate the help so far people, the way they talk about Councils & Grand Master titles and whatnot just makes me wonder, although i did look at some of their pictures and thought there's no way some of these people could have a connection like that, i just don't know how difficult it is to get a blessing from the Pope

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

these ones look fairly recent, and intriguing really.
looks like a christian rosicrucian offshot + freemansonry theatrics

the papal blessing i dont know if to take as fact or irony, but thats what caught my eye

because disregarding the diferences in all groups that take the rosicrucian name, one thing is for sure, rosicrucianism and the papacy were always as close as water and olive oil.

better yet, like gasoline and a match

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

No. Chapters of Rose Croix are always (at least in America) connected to a valley of the Scottish Rite.

top topics

join