It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the truth about 9/11 linked!

page: 1,
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome my friends

We have been trying to show the people the truth, a truth that is controlled by the MSM and it will not share it, so it is our job to inform these people of the corruption that has inflected our beloved country.

We have been lied to, we were given a story but we chose not to believe it as there are some facts that cannot be overlooked.

The list of the " holes " in the official story is long and some might seem a little overboard , but I know most of them are true and witnesses cannot be wrong.

I don't know where to begin and I know this is old stuff , but I think some might find this interesting , so here goes nothing :

1- The fact that people heard explosions during the collapse of the towers
www.youtube.com...

2- The fact that that Thermite was used to cut through the steel
www.youtube.com...

3- the fact that the attackers are still alive and there passports were found in the rubble
www.youtube.com...

4- the fact that Inside Traders Knew About Attacks Before They Happened ( put options on AA )
www.youtube.com...

5- the fact that Silverstein leased the towers and claimed billions in insurance after the attacks + WTC7
www.youtube.com...

6- the fact " again " that Silverstein did not go to the Tower to have breakfast as usual
www.youtube.com...

7- the fact that ODIGO warned customers not to show up at work at that day ( 4000 stayed at home )
www.youtube.com...

8- the fact of the 5 Dancing Isreali and the van with the twin towers
www.youtube.com...

9- the fact that Air Defense Was Told To “Stand Down ( NORAD )
www.youtube.com...

10- the fact that the pentagon was not hit by a plane ( scientifically Impossible ) and lowest res cameras really
www.youtube.com...

11- dont forget about the fake phone calls from the plane or the fact that the black boxes were not recovered and the fact that Aluminum Planes Can’t Penetrate Steel Structure

newsone.com...

anationbeguiled.com... lists that :
"On that fateful day, the Securities and Exchange Commission declared a national emergency, and for the first time in U.S. history, invoked its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) easing regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the next 15 days. These changes would allow an estimated $240 billion in covert government securities to be cleared upon maturity without the standard regulatory controls around identification of ownership."

Read this website for more info www.freewebs.com...

So the people continue to be blind and deaf to what is going on around in their lives , but it is our job to inform them about it and hopefully realize the level of corruption our politicians have turned out to be.

Peace my friends and keep the information flowing for more to see

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The people up stairs are not here to help us. they are here to bleed us dry.

In their eyes anything is an option. Whether that option is a man, woman, child, animal, or nature. Its all up for grabs and all at their disposal.

The world we live in is not a civil one. Our civilized world is just a blanket covering the spikes that make up our bed.

If you ever think about it the violence that TPTB create is far worse than any single person can ever create. violence stems from violence and where do people get the most examples from, hmmmm?

On topic though, great post. good to see someone compiled all the flaws that the official report never included. If they really did not think the american people were not idiots then they would of covered all aspects of the situation to not allow any questions to surface regarding it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Questions! questions! questions!.....Tons of em!
Now all we need is for someone to start answering them!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Everything you mentioned in the original post I have debunked/showed debunking of except the Larry Silverstein's "skipping breakfast" thing (which I knew would have a reasonable explanation just like all things). Here's something I found that explains it.

"This is yet more of the crap that Dylan Avery had been shoveling out so this isn't really new. Silverstein did spend his mornings at the WTC but had been complaining to his wife that he had some sort of skin ailment, so his wife not only convinced him to go to the doctor, but also made the doctor's appointment for him for the morning of 9/11, PLUS made sure he didn't skip it to go to work. Is it a freak turn of events that saved his life? Yes, absolutely. What does it prove? Not one [censored] thing"

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Your forgetting about the Anthrax attacks...

Something which "skepticandbeliever" still has yet to comment on...

great post though! good job S+F

BTW SkepticAndBeliever.. You always say everything was debunked, yet never provide source info to this... just kicking the can down the road is all
edit on 19-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

You've thoroughly debunked that list? LOL Obviously, you can even debunk the first one Skeptic. How can you possibly debunk an eyewitness to the event. You weren't there and they were. They heard the explosions, whether they were in the subway below or the WTC itself. To my knowledge, the subway explosions were never explained by anyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

ok so you have debunked all the evidence that show 9/11 as an inside job but failed to give us links or proof.

It seems that you are more trustworthy than an " EYEWITNESS :" so either you are either a pretty smart guy or someone from the gov

Please Skeptic in the future , leave the debunking to the pros

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

LOL you're delusional, go look at the first page of your thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You start out supporting pancake collapse, arguing with 'truthers' that you're right and they're wrong, then when shown to you by 'truthers' that you were wrong and pancake collapse was no longer supported by NIST, you switch to the new NIST hypothesis of sagging trusses that you didn't even know about until 'truthers' showed you.

You came into the discussion knowing nothing. You have never even read the NIST report. You have debunked nothing at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

B4- Understand I'm on your side of the issue, but Number #2 on your list is weak. You show a video clip of a woman narrating that they found "angle-cut" beams that were done by thermite. A) We don't know when this picture was taken, but judging by the evidence provided in it, it would appear it was NOT taken in the first couple days after. B) The "angle-cut" beams, are most likely from cleanup efforts and done by a plasma torch, which is obvious from the metal drippings plainly visible on the remainder of the beams.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

First off to ANOK....I find that your posts get straight to the point and are full of facts. For this I appreciate reading what you write. Keep up the good work.

To SaB....Im only to reference the LS thing. It might be one thing if his wife made docs appointment for the morning of that fateful day and he missed the planes crashing...but the fact that his daughter was running late as well....when she had breakfast with him every single day....kind of throws the whole thing off.

Coincidences don't happen. But on 9/11 hundreds of them happened.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ahhhh checking up on this thread...

Guess he didnt like my question and left...

Anyone else notice he has 300+ posts in the 3 Days since joining, every single post has to do with somehow debunking 9/11...

Nothing suspicious there... Just a guy who doesnt believe the "truthers" as he says... but can post 300 posts in 3 days time...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

yeah, it's ridiculous...especially when you look at the time stamps of his posts.
consistently posting for (what it looks like) a full day at the office.

but his spelling and grammar is too poor to be employed by the government.

then again..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

You've thoroughly debunked that list? LOL Obviously, you can even debunk the first one Skeptic.

Check out some other threads and I show debunking of every 911 conspiracy theory, there all the sham and were disproven in 2007.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's funny that you don't post links for the evidence supporting the official story. It's as if your afraid if people look at both sides they may not come to the conclusion that you hold.

Would it not be better to present ALL the evidence so that one may impartially go through it all and come to their own decisions rather than just feeding them the things that validate your beliefs?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Actually he had admitted to working for govt, for a "municipal government"... making a "measly 16 bucks an hour"

Dang 16 bucks an hour? Where I live I would be grateful for 12 bucks an hour... Must be nice saying its measly...

Anyways heres the link to it

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

dang. boy, do i have egg on my face!

my spelling/grammar comment still stands.
good lookin out morder.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
12. The fact that building 7 came down while not really being damaged. Further more, the owner saying they had to pull it, etc.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

“Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively presented in this video. The facts will make it abundantly clear that the so-called 9/11 “Truth” movement has been infiltrated and is ultimately controlled by the same criminal group who masterminded the attacks. As they say, ‘if you want to control the dissent you lead the dissent.’ Utilizing evidence from the FBI, CIA, NSA, US Armed Forces Intelligence sectors, Foreign Intelligence organizations, local law enforcement agencies and independent investigators, Missing Links goes where no other 9/11 video has dared to.”
You are not alone:

www.911missinglinks.com...

Missing links Video 2:05

"Let the chips fall where they may"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Do you believe the offical 9/11 story? What do you think about the 9/11 commssion and if not whats your version of the event please?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
Questions! questions! questions!.....Tons of em!
Now all we need is for someone to start answering them!!

It would also be nice to find someone who is also willing to listen to all the answers that have been out there for years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join