It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

part ofhubble telescope failed-alleged pics of ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

no one knows what happened

heard on art bell now someone called in a friend who is an astronomer stated that the telescope took pictures of a massive ufo tonight then failed

[edit on 9-8-2004 by bigal66]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Or part of the hubble is just broken.

Its not exactly in a very good enviroment or getting regular tune ups. I wonder how this caller's friend knew there was a UFO picture taken. I used to work for NASA and still have friends there and didn't hear anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
any pictures of the UFO???

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'd love to see those images. Doubt they'll ever make it past the computers of NASA though.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What a shocker--Something that was designed to work for 5 years only lasted for 7 years.

Boy-- are we spoiled?

[edit on 10-8-2004 by gemron]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I read on another forum several days ago that this object is huge and could be the size of a small planet and has just entered the orbit of venus and is heading roughly this way.

But that could mean anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
I read on another forum several days ago that this object is huge and could be the size of a small planet and has just entered the orbit of venus and is heading roughly this way.

What forum would that be?

So far, I've only read online rumors on message boards regarding this alleged Hubble anomaly. Even Rense.com hasn't covered it which usually has something whenever a whisper of conspiracy is uttered.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

If that's the case, then would it not be visible using ground based telescopes?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Whoa... I'd like to hear more about this.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would need to have far more evidence than 1 alleged phone caller saying it was a UFO.

Still, its a shame Hubble is broke.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

In that case we should all be able to see it pretty soon then...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Those green stinky beings are gonna get us all eaten! We are the zoo to them, in fact we are the animals to eat...

new topics

top topics

join