It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Eugenics Candidate elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know if this topic has been covered elsewhere. I looked around and didn't see anything.

www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...

This fellow James Hart is for eugenics and believes that the "less favored" races should be removed from the genepool managed to easily win the Republican primary for the Eighth District congressional seat in Tennessee.

I really don't know what this says about Republicans in West Tennessee. The elected him even though he's quite open about his...beliefs. It's....just awful really. The one positive thing I can say about it is that at least their being open about their racism instead of the sneaky, behind-your-back racism that's become so popular these days.

Sarcasm/ Yeah racism is dead...what are all those minorites complaining about?! They shouldn't have their own organizations to defend their civil rights, that's just racist! /sarcasm

But I wonder, under a Eugenics program, wouldn't the slack jawed morons who support Hart be "sent away" with the mud races?

Ah, what lies in the hearts of men eh?

The idiot's website:
www.jameshartforcongress.com...

[edit on 8/9/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
to be fair to republicans--they tried to defeat him by putting in a more mainstream conservative candidate...just didn't happen...will of the people and all. the south is diff--i can't really speak to it cause i'm in the mid-west but it seems they have always had their hmmm...issues. I just can't put this on on the door step of all republicans though they walk a very fine line.

"The poverty gene of less-favored races, which are spread by welfare and immigration, are destroying our cities no less than if they were hit by a nuclear bomb . . . unless we stop welfare and immigration polices, the U.S. will look like one big Detroit. I will save our cities . . . If an individual demonstrates the ability to produce and contribute to society, he or she would be encouraged to have more children. People on welfare would not."

issues...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yes, it needs to be said that the GOP officials DID NOT want this guy....the people did.

As for talking about the South....I've lived in the South for most of my life and I think I can talk bad about it. It's not the whole south that harbors beliefs like these, but large portions do. The people who voted for this guy probably don't even understand what eugenics is all about...they just liked the racist message.

If there's another reason for their support of this man, I can't imagine what it could possibly be. His eugenics message kind of overshadows the rest of his platform doesn't it? He sure as hell thinks that it's more important than anything else.

(sigh) Maybe it's just western Tennessee...

edition.cnn.com...

www.wreg.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Pity he wasn't in power in the 80's ... then KayEm's ex would have got the 'two bricks' treatment and saved the Pisky a lot of crap in the future.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Blackjackal kept us abreast during the race.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still not entirely convinced this isn't a joke BTW.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I agree that it sounds like a joke because who in their right mind would be saying junk like that? Because a person is unfortunate they lose the right to bear children, and teach their children how to be better than they were?
I live in canada and there are people of african descent in most communities and there are far less of them on welfare than "white people".
In fact the "black" people I have met are some of the hardest workers going. I tend to think that the ones suggesting eugenics are the ones who should be sterilized.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'm still not entirely convinced this isn't a joke BTW.

You know I think its a joke of some kind too. My commonsense just tells me that there is not any way this guy can really beleive the stuff he is selling. Eugenics has so many gaping holes its holyier than the Bible.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's probably just a ploy by the DNC to discredit the GOP. James L. Hart is probably a dem operative.

And, Flinx, he hasn't been 'elected' per se; he just won a primary.

new topics

top topics

join