It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Answers Repository

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by LHP666

The people pushing for the NWO are Luciferians.

That must certainly be propaganda. Lucifer being one of the good guys, arch-liberal and anti-totalitarian as she/he is, would be the last person to initiate NWO.

But then ofcourse NWO is different things to different people. For SOME elitist/select christians with a leaning towards ideological fascism, a very bad NWO is one, where christians don't have power.

They always blame Satan/Lucifer for their own actions.

The jew god is a hideous monster that murders entire populations for.... just because... and yet Satan is the bad guy? Christians are made in their gods' image. Until they break out of that programming, they are just as capable of initiating another inquisition, and believe they are doing right.

christians twist and invert everything.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666The jew god is a hideous monster that murders entire populations for.... just because... and yet Satan is the bad guy? Christians are made in their gods' image. Until they break out of that programming, they are just as capable of initiating another inquisition, and believe they are doing right.

You're spouting one of the many arguments that have been answered and debunked in the Thinktank that you refuse to read for that reason.

As do Christian-haters who keep ignoring the OP.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666
I'm more tolerant of christians than those that haven't been programmed by it from the time they were little kids.
But telling people how to try to manipulate others to draw them into a cult, is only making them slave catchers.

I'm seeing zero tolerance for any Christians at all from you. And had you bothered to read the Thinktank links, you'd see that it is filled with RESEARCH and SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION that is found in any SECULAR UNIVERSITY. Programming of little kids is what the public schools do much more effectively, as many atheists will proudly report that some Christians lose their faith there. Yes, let's warn people about that too, shall we?

Star Trek is fiction. It doesn't apply here. No one lives or dies based on a Star Trek episode.

It was a social reference to make a point, not the citation of an authority! Sheesh... now I see why trying to discuss things with atheists is so pointless.

So you need a religion to manage (control) humans? Interesting admission. Look at how religions, in particular the 3 that are based on the jew desert 'god', are controlling people and then tell me how that is a Good Thing.

Changing history already? Try and remember what my comment was in response to. You had said something about humans preferring to suffer rather than have a God over them, remember? Are you having trouble following the flow of conversation here? Read the links!

It is christianity that is giving people false hope. It tears people down, calls them sinners destined for "hell" simply because they were born as human beings, and depends on some fictional godman to save them from their humanity. That's all there is to it. That is christianity.

All false charges. Some professing Christians may say such things, but if you don't want me to blame all atheists for you for example, then don't blame the whole Christian faith for them. You know nothing of our faith and refuse to learn.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

I took a look at the argument-manual linked in OP.

Nothing surprising. Starting with the usual theist assumptions and then piling new assumptions on top of the old ones (which miraculously have been transformed into 'facts' in the process).

In other words the usual mixture of circle-argumentation and semantic gymnastics.

But the beauty of it is, that you have to be a believer, before you buy this kind of irrational 'reasoning'. Anyone un-brainwashed and with a functional IQ will be repulsed instead; so eventually the fanatics will be a diminishing group, leaving the majority of decent christians whom it's possible to share a planet with.

PS Have you noticed the recent increase in: "I have won" - declarations in pro-theist posts? Unlike in secular society, where legislation, legal system and law-enforcement are separated, christians often combine all these roles in one in their debate-tactics. Another expression of the basic authoritarian attitude in invasive christianity.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

You wrote:

["And had you bothered to read the Thinktank links, you'd see that it is filled with RESEARCH and SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION that is found in any SECULAR UNIVERSITY."]

Nope. It's hijacked material, 'adapted' to the special missionary-style semantics.

I have e.g. 3 or 4 times asked you to validate your recurrent claims of 'intelligent design' or 'quantum religion' supporting your theist ideas.

As expected, .... no answer. Which is the standard situation, when christian missionaries are asked to EXPLAIN some of the very deformed science they present.

But that's how it will work, if you just repeat arguments from a manual, without having the competence to understand what's said. Such a second-hand passing-on of non-understood material will never convince anyone, the ignorance is to obvious.

And you wonder why such intellectual dishonesty is criticized ...you practically give away the missionary argumentation-shortcomings by publicly offering spoonfed and predigested 'answers' to 'win' debates.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Personal announcement.

Though I can be very irritating and insinuating, it seldom goes to vulgarities.

I prefer to use general basic information/material/data both at the conclusion-level and on the perspective level, and the present over-emotional, character-centered and profile-analyzing approach leaves little space for real factual exchange.

If you don't like my criticism of your misuse of science/logic, a/ stop doing it; b/ learn real science/logic.

If you don't like my socio-political-ideological attitudes, remember that you are the representative of an authoritarian system, and that I am practically a missionary for egalitarian society.

If you don't like to be met by my opinions on invasive theism (and similar extremist ideologies), there are pro-theist forums, where I can't bother you.

Actually I'm not especially dogging you; I'm responding to your unvalidated claims on subjects, where I have some layperson competence. You can't expect to be 'immune', when you make blatantly misuse of systems competing with your own or start 'preaching'.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth

Originally posted by LHP666The jew god is a hideous monster that murders entire populations for.... just because... and yet Satan is the bad guy? Christians are made in their gods' image. Until they break out of that programming, they are just as capable of initiating another inquisition, and believe they are doing right.

You're spouting one of the many arguments that have been answered and debunked in the Thinktank that you refuse to read for that reason.

Debunked in the thinktank. I DON"T CARE. It's what's in the 'holy' bible itself that matters. And in the 'good book', it is one bloody massacre after another in both testaments. If you ever get around to blowing the dust off the cover, open it up, and read it for yourself, you would know this already.

I don't hate christians. I used to be one until the scales fell from my eyes. One does not have to hate them to oppose them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Debunked in the thinktank. I DON"T CARE.

So clearly you're not here to carry on any sort of conversation but only to vent your spleen against Christians.

I don't hate christians. I used to be one until the scales fell from my eyes. One does not have to hate them to oppose them.

Hatred drips from your words. But this is common, to spit out condemnation against us and then issue a disclaimer.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

It was a social reference to make a point, not the citation of an authority! Sheesh... now I see why trying to discuss things with atheists is so pointless.

Fictional social references are not needed, unless you are trying to distract. All you need it a bible (ironically fictional too). It doesn't really matter which translation is used.

You had said something about humans preferring to suffer rather than have a God over them, remember?

WOW! Where did you get that? I said no such thing. I never even hinted at it.
People are already suffering under the fictional jew/islamic/christian desert 'god' and the programming that goes along with it.
I'd rather see them set free from that suffering.

All false charges. Some professing Christians may say such things, but if you don't want me to blame all atheists for you for example, then don't blame the whole Christian faith for them. You know nothing of our faith and refuse to learn.

I know more about christianity than you do. I know too much to ever go back into that sewer.

The charges are true. It's from your own bible. Now you can try and gloss over it with your doctrines in a (vain) attempt to make to more palatable, but the words are there in black and white, and sometimes red.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Fictional social references are not needed, unless you are trying to distract. All you need it a bible (ironically fictional too). It doesn't really matter which translation is used.

Distract... from my own OP! Wow.

WOW! Where did you get that? I said no such thing. I never even hinted at it.

Your last comment on the first page:
[

So you need a religion to manage (control) humans? Interesting admission. Look at how religions, in particular the 3 that are based on the jew desert 'god', are controlling people and then tell me how that is a Good Thing.

People are already suffering under the fictional jew/islamic/christian desert 'god' and the programming that goes along with it...

This is what you call not hating Christianity.

I know more about christianity than you do. I know too much to ever go back into that sewer.

Wrong again. And all this time people thought it was Christians being the arrogant and conceited ones.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Does ANYONE remember the OP?

Anyone at all?

Hello?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by LHP666

But the beauty of it is, that you have to be a believer, before you buy this kind of irrational 'reasoning'. Anyone un-brainwashed and with a functional IQ will be repulsed instead; so eventually the fanatics will be a diminishing group, leaving the majority of decent christians whom it's possible to share a planet with.

I believe that one has to be raised in this from the point of early childhood, when they are most vulnerable. Older people generally see how stupid it all is and aren't subject to the church;s programming.

I used to spout the same nonsense that you read from christians here. I didn't know any better, and neither do they,

PS Have you noticed the recent increase in: "I have won" - declarations in pro-theist posts? Unlike in secular society, where legislation, legal system and law-enforcement are separated, christians often combine all these roles in one in their debate-tactics. Another expression of the basic authoritarian attitude in invasive christianity.

Not really. I'm still new here. But I have seen it elsewhere. Sometimes that can be amusing. I've had conversations online (mostly) where I just knew that he/she was thinking "HA! I got him now!!!!" only to be sorely disappointed, and very angry, when they find out that no, I got them. THEY are the ones that always lose their tempers.

edit on 20-6-2011 by LHP666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

OK. Let's start at the top, shall we?

From the site:

The God of the Bible is not worthy of my respect: * The God who 'created' nature is cruel

I dont know anyone that rejects the jew desert god because nature is "cruel". Nature is nature. Respect it or die. Or you can respect it AND die.

So to me that "objection" is not even an issue.

The next objection is an issue.

# God practices genocide, and even endorses anti-Semitic writings in the New Testament (John, 1 Thess 2)

That leads to a long page, and I don't want to write a f'n book here, so I read one of the first sentences and find this gem:

On those very rare occasions when God displays His judgment within human history, it is very sobering and one which we find genuinely disturbing--it reminds us that "ethics" is not just another branch of philosophy!

1) "Very rare"? He is counting on the ignorance of those that haven't bothered to read their bibles when he said that. Both the OT and NT are drenched in blood. These massacres are about as "very rare" as sand in the desert.

2) "Sobering"? No, more like sickening. Twisted. Perverted. Vile. Hypocritical (Dont murder! Now, Murder them all!!! -psycho-god)

3) He actually dared to call this "ethics". That is what is "genuinely disturbing". He shifted the blame from gods 'judgment' being genuinely disturbing to our lack of "ethics" being responsible.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

We aren't here to learn Saber!!!

Geesh, we graduated school years ago. Pffft.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Does ANYONE remember the OP?

Anyone at all?

Hello?

Quit distracting the convo.

This thread isn't about the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join