It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Crop Circle UK 19/6/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ive had a dream seeing 3 large things in the sky, so have others. Uni students? i guess if it isnt swamp gas, chinese lanterns or some lens flare, it just has to be UNI STUDENTS.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Crop circles stem from (no pun intended) two hoaxers back in the 70's, who if I remember rightly cooked up the idea whilst at their local pub and created one very quickly, this seems to be where the 'phenomena' came from.

Since then it just seems like people trying to better each one that is made. I see it as some sort of art, nothing extraterrestrial.

Even common sense surely must make you think that if aliens had the technology to communicate with us they'd do it in a more advanced fashion than cryptic messages in corn fields

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Well the reason I think they're all man made is because I've watched people make some incredible circles that believers said man couldn't do, yet they did. So we have proof that people are capable of making these complex designs, so why would I believe aliens made them?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Well the reason I think they're all man made is because I've watched people make some incredible circles that believers said man couldn't do, yet they did. So we have proof that people are capable of making these complex designs, so why would I believe aliens made them?

There are some circles where there are reports of phenomenon similar to what would happen in the Bermuda Triangle. Examples of this phenomenon include batteries being drained from fully charged cameras and oddities in compasses. There are also reports where most Man Made circles break the crops where there are some mysterious circles where the crops are bent but not broken. Also I have heard a story about a Porcupine having it's needle's weaved similarly to the Crops around it. (although I cannot back up this claim as I heard this from a documentary on UFOTV.

This Circle covered in this thread is 100% man made because the circles are not perfect. The math is a little bit off. Nothing paranormal about this Circle.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

No that is just proof that some are made by man..... I am not saying aliens have made them, I just dont get why people are so sure they never. Some are of very complex design and in some cases intersting physical aspects have been noted.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Look at the curvature and the lines it is without a shadow of doubt made by man to suggest otherwise is pure nonsense.

If we are to take a look at the link below however, we can certainly keep our minds open to the possibility that not all crop circles are man made. Are all crop circles man made?

To add: there are various statements from responsible credible witnesses such as policemen and women as well as doctors, nurses lawyers e.t.c who have confirmed in writing to various government officials around the world that they have witnessed something other than man creating these impressions and geometric designs. It is clear at least to me, that there is much more to crop circles than just a couple of drunk folk with a plank and a piece of string.

edit on 21-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Looks like those Aliens are getting a bit sloppy with their circle making designs. This one is pretty lame, compared to some in the past. Maybe this was done by some Alien toddlers learning how to make them properly.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Oh come on Zorgon, yeah yeah no crop circles we're ever made by aliens.

Well its more like no crop circle have yet been PROVEN to be made by Aliens... so it is up to the believer to prove the case

Think all you want and be has skeptic has you wish but I have total faith that some are from alien origin.

Me a skeptic?
Well faith is okay and works for religion, but its not enough to say aliens did it because you have faith

This one is a fake, which means a human made crop circle.

How can it be fake if humans made it? Certainly an amateur or beginner (you have to start somewhere) but since the only makers we have seen so far of crop circles are all human. No one has seen any alien do it
So since they exist, they are not fake... and the only ones who claim it was the aliens are the believers. I have never heard a crop circle maker state that aliens did it... so they cannot be a hoax.

Why do people come here and debunk everything that they see?

Because here at ATS we look for truth. When you can prove to me that some alien came all this way to play in out crops trying to send a message that no one can understand or agree on, I will re-evaluate my position

It's ok to deny ignorance, but the fight against crop circles is a useless one.

You got that right.. the believers will always believe the aliens did it,..

Now then... tell me how the aliens do it...

Probably even more useless are the people wasting their time to create bad crop circles.
Human ego can be stupid enough to create planed disinfo, wow like if it really meant something.

Planned disinfo? How is that? What is the original message that is being fed disinfo? I bet after every good circle the makers are sitting in a pub somewhere laughing their heads off

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
wait what? MIT with particle beams used on plants should kill them right?

No, not if controlled properly :
When I get time tomorrow I will pull the file.

But let me ask you... how do the aliens make them? Do they get out of their saucer and use boards and rope? or do they use an energy beam like the MIT jokers do?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Please post that. Is it similar to the news reports from back in the day? Maybe:

M.I.T. KIDS' CROP CIRCLE ATTEMPT YIELDS (caps not mine)

or

Crop circles: MIT's most ambitious hack?

?

While those achievements are pretty awesome, they still have not had the success of replicating a number of physical issues from supposed 'real' circles. And yes, I feel sort of like a douche from quoting BLT. However there are clearly defined things that are a part of non-man-made circles. What's the take you have on that?

-S

FYI - I'm not defending this circle in general. :-)
edit on 21-6-2011 by snoober because: After reading I felt that it may be thought that I was actually defending this circle. I'm not - the 'MIT Solution" just doesn't fit is all. Go on, drink your beer, no one reads the edit reasons anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoober
Please post that. Is it similar to the news reports from back in the day? Maybe:

Nice addition with a new technique. I will have to look into this spraying of iron
Says in the article this one wes done by juniors so we can expect it wouldn't be a master work yet, but they did prove it could be done that way

Just google this "MIT beam weapons make crop circles" you will find all the early articles. Since we are not supposed to have beam weapons in space, it makes it hard to get the whole story, but enough has leaked out that the theory is better than "Aliens did it"

TRW Directed Energy Weapon

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ya it looks sloppy. crop circles from "aliens" are perfect..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
These crop circles are still fun to puzzel out, hoaxes or not. It looks like the three circles represent Mercury, Venus and Earth orbiting the Sun, so using JPL orbit diagram program this particular arrangement appears to happen on October 28, 2011, or there abouts. Then zooming out the three larger circles seem to be where Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are on that date.

I don't know why they would be shown with extra circles (except Saturn) and I have no clue what any of it could mean. Just some fun I guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
ya it looks sloppy. crop circles from "aliens" are perfect..

Really? So your saying that if a circle is sloppy it must be man made, but when those sloppy circle makers finally perfect their skill and make a good one.. aliens must have done it?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very interesting. I was surprised to find that Jacques Vallee is in support of this idea (not from MIT students but from the British Military). Here are two links from boingboing on this:

In Search of Alien Glyphs (or are they microwave blasters?)

Crop Circles, Part Deux: Alien Glyphs, Human Myths, Blogging Bliss

This is completely out of my area of expertise so I'll pose this question to you - do these microwave beams vibrate? I mean - technically everything vibrates - and I have a hard time thinking that even bored students or secret military guys spend a great amount of time to come up with complex patterns to test out their microwave beam device - so could these be different wavelengths of naturally occurring patterns similar to the effects of a chaladni plate?

I'm gonna shut up now before I just spouting terms like I know what I'm talking about

-S
edit on 21-6-2011 by snoober because: fix embed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join