It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Crop Circle UK 19/6/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anyone like to decode this one? Just one point i would make, here in the UK we are suffering from a drought. The average rainfall is way down on what it should be. Therefore the crops are not growing as fast and as tall as they should be at this stage of the season. I think this could be the reason why so very few crop circles have appeared so far this year. Just my thought.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
kinda looks like a planetary system im pretty sure its 3 planets maybe THAT ONE! planet or ball that pops out a lot (middle one) could be niburu/comet elenin

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think we can safely say this one is fake. It's poorly done to say the least.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmazonOfArtemis

How is it fake? Everyone has to start somewhere... you don't start out as an expert

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its a crop circle so by definition its fake and NOT created by Aliens , more like students with more time on their hands then is good for them

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Shoddy work that one, maybe it was alien trainee day or something

Just looks like another case of people jumping on the crop circle bandwagon, only this seems more like an amateur attempt rather than the usual level of detail we've been seeing in the recent years.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmazonOfArtemis

I agree.

Uni students don't seem to be putting the effort into it that they use to.

-oldman- "Back when I was at school we only had a concrete roller, a piece of rope and a slide rule...." -*oldman-

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you're registered to this site and don't accept that there's something going on with at least SOME crop circles, then you need to delete your account.

but I will add that this one does look a little off. just not nearly as intricate as they usually come.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not positive on the fake real thing,
, but what I thought was a little off by the crop circle was how the "orbit" of the second "planet" has to wobble off track to go around the "planet" in the first "orbit". heheheh...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

post by demetriandlucy
If you're registered to this site and don't accept that there's something going on with at least SOME crop circles, then you need to delete your account.

Why

There may be some geological explanation for the crop circles that have been reported for centuries , but they were just that ... a circle in the crop .
The modern day phenomena bears no relation to real crop circles , the circles of today are nothing more that art works done by graffiti artists bored with paint

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Its a crop circle so by definition its fake and NOT created by Aliens

It exist therefore it is real... for it to be fake by your standards you would first have to prove a 'real' one was created by an Alien.

Since as far as I can see all crop circles are man made, the representation of them being made by aliens is the fraud, but the circles cannot be fake

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Uni students don't seem to be putting the effort into it that they use to.

So perhaps the old circle makers got bored and moved on with their lives and new students are taking over and have yet to master the skill. Seems I recall when this all started they got progressively better as the old timers got experience.

Give em time... the new ones will get the hang of it

And IF they were alien, why would anyone assume all aliens are perfect artists?

edit on 19-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Oké, i play along.

It looks like a device. Coils, cores and magnets.
A kind of generator, using the natural vibration around, creating a perpetual fluctuation of the magnetic field, to transform in usable energy by the collecting pick-up coils.
A kind of artificial atom out of magnets with pick-up coils.

Of course it has side effects, while generating this power it will levitate.

edit on 19-6-2011 by EartOccupant because: Added side effects

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh come on Zorgon, yeah yeah no crop circles we're ever made by aliens.
Think all you want and be has skeptic has you wish but I have total faith that some are from alien origin.

This one is a fake, which means a human made crop circle.

Why do people come here and debunk everything that they see?
It's ok to deny ignorance, but the fight against crop circles is a useless one.

Probably even more useless are the people wasting their time to create bad crop circles.
Human ego can be stupid enough to create planed disinfo, wow like if it really meant something.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So perhaps the old circle makers got bored and moved on with their lives and new students are taking over and have yet to master the skill. Seems I recall when this all started they got progressively better as the old timers got experience.

Give em time... the new ones will get the hang of it

Yeah like the first time you saw a crop circle it looked bad has this one, where did they get the experience to make em so good at first?

Originally posted by zorgon
And IF they were alien, why would anyone assume all aliens are perfect artists?

Heard of programing and macros? Come on, you don't have to think very far.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Yeah like the first time you saw a crop circle it looked bad has this one, where did they get the experience to make em so good at first?

The first crop circles I saw were simple circles, actually round depressions in the ground where the UFO landed. Then later came the designs... and you get better with practice

Heard of programing and macros? Come on, you don't have to think very far.

You right I don't have to look very far for that... there is the theory that some are made by MIT students using a computer program and a particle beam weapon from space (testing) but hey... I already covered that last year

Thing is for THAT I have the evidence... also explains the mysterious flashes and residual energy observed... and yes we DO have those space weapons... and MIT students do have the access as they design them
edit on 19-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Thanks for posting this. It reminds of what I have been playing about with this afternoon _ Elenin's path according to nasa . Heres the link.Elenin Incoming!
(use the 3d/time controls/shift views)

Also I found the Jellyfish crop circle on Google earth : it is 7 fields south west of Uffington White Horse / Castle ;
do the 3d biz on that as well : quite cool !

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was wondering if the mods knew something we didn't on how to make these crop circles? on the other hand it could be an alignment.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wait what? MIT with particle beams used on plants should kill them right?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
wow some closed minded peeps on tnis subject.. How are you all so sure they are fake. I have done reading and watched videos on crop circles and I dont know.. Some are well made and others badly made... But to come out and say they are fake with no reason behind you does not say much...
I remain open minded.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join