It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Constitutional Amendment" By Travellor 4... Great Idea!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"Constitutional Amendment" is a thread created by Travellor 4. (Welcome to ATS!!) It is a MUST READ!!
I started this thread to help this good person get the message out, and to help with comments until they get enough points to do threads themselves.

Due to technicality their thread was closed basically immediately. I personally think that the message should stay alive for all who want something more than a dictatorship in the USA. Please help them get the message out and if you can help me provide a link to Constitutional Amendment I would really appreciate it! I think Travellor 4 would too. (I hope so anyway)!

I just want Travellor 4 to know that I am not trying to steal their thunder for an awesome thread, but to help them get their message out. Any flags or stars from this should be dedicated to them! We at ATS like to speak our mind, and aren't given a way to at this time with the thread closed. We are all in this together!! Stay Safe

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

The US is not a dictatorship, it is a democratic republik, but truthfully it has converted into an oligarchy.
You get the freedoms you can afford.
If we fixed that it would work fine.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The U.S. is working as intended. Just because you disagree with the political leadership does not mean that America's form of government has gone anywhere. It often experiences turbulation but always stays on track.

join