It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Knox Has No Gold!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Golithion

that is the 200 billion dollar question is there or is there not gold bars in that amount in there. If no one can see, touch it, or feel it as far as we the people know it could be lead bars painted, or gold plated. or there could be just a note.

As an American I would love to believe the gold is still there, but look at our gov. I think if there as a note it would read "We are broke"

money.cnn.com... .htm
edit on 14-11-2011 by mytheroy because: forgot link

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
So what is all those shining bars of gold that you can find plenty of pictures of? Are you saying they are just painted lead or what? Hell you can even visit the depository and check for yourself www.radclifftourism.org...

Are they actually lead bars plated with gold? Well, as a matter of fact....

In October of 2009 the Chinese received a shipment of gold bars. Gold is regularly exchanges between countries to pay debts and to settle the so-called balance of trade. Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA). When the shipment was received, the Chinese government asked that special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars. In this test, four small holed are drilled into the gold bars and the metal is then analyzed. Officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. They contained cores of tungsten with only a outer coating of real gold. What’s more, these gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. There were reportedly between 5,600 to 5,700 bars, weighing 400 oz. each, in the shipment!

Fake gold bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

US Sells Fake Gold Bars to China

Brad Meltzer's Decoded recently did a piece on Ft. Knox gold. Many who work there say there is no gold. Bard himself said that one could get plans to build a nuclear device easier that one could get to see the gold. The last time anyone saw it was like 1974. I think there are treasures in there, but as far as the gold?
Long gone.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Strange, i was watching the Histerical Channel yesterday and that show "Decoding" whatever (I dont watch it much) was investigating whether or not there was any gold. Most insiders said, aside from valuable items, such as the original Constitution, etc., they believed it was empty.

Shocker!

Anyway, there was no difinitive answer, of course, since thats impossible and they shoot to kill anyone that comes close enough. They learned security was incredibly high, more so than ever, since 9/11.

I have a feeling its been moved to another country or if we do have some of it, its burried deep within the Earth.

Its just one of those things we just have to speculate on.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join