It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Knox Has No Gold!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome

It seems that Dominique-Strauss Khan was trying to blow the whistle on the US , but was arrested for " raping " a maid even though he is known to pay for sex .

www.eutimes.net...

www.peopleforum.cn...

This seems strange as it is the same case as Julian Assange " Wikileaks ".

And we all know that the United States is in 14.2 trillion dollar debt, and just today it was announced that it will be illegal to trade GOLD over the counter starting july 15th.

So is this all linked to what Khan was trying to tell us ???

I need an answer ?? Thanks.

edit on 19-6-2011 by B4Truth because: added 2 websites for source

edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: All Caps

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Do you have any other sources OP? EU Times is a known hoaxing site and
the other one I have never heard of.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This has all already been posted. A quick search will get you links to more reputable sources.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OP, your title to your thread is very misleading...and made me mad that you can make a title that doesn't match what I read. "Some" gold is missing, not all gold!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Sorry, but I actually meant MOST of the gold is missing , including 161 tons of russian gold

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sorry, but I actually meant MOST of the gold is missing , including 161 tons of russian gold

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
does everyone remember the 200 billion dollars worth that was "destroyed" under one of the WTC buildings?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Ok this is new, care to provide some links please. Interesting .

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Shouldn't it be a minimum requirement that any conspiracy theorist (even a relatively new one) must know the most (in)famous and most poductive HOAX queen of the last two decades and possibly of all time, namely Sorcha Faal?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
yes i do it was for the gold , er lack of it so where did it go??? did it exist to begin with??? or was it just a sheet of paper " this doc it the property of the usa and states that this note is good for $200 billion in gold, pleas pay this amount to the the bearer of this note" so where is it and who has it???
edit on 19-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Funny, I have heard that too.
Never really seen any proof though.
I'm sorry but gold is not "just destroyed", it may be buried.
How much cash do you think it would take to dig up 2 billion worth of gold?
It must be alot as it seems people are happy with it being "destroyed" or buried.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So what is all those shining bars of gold that you can find plenty of pictures of? Are you saying they are just painted lead or what? Hell you can even visit the depository and check for yourself www.radclifftourism.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

If you are going to shoot off your mouth at least know what your talking about. The pictures you discuss are file photos from the 1970's or before. Secondly no one is allowed anywhere close to the gold depository at Fort Knox. The picture shown is taken from 31W also know as Dixie Highway. Which is as close as your or anyone else will get. Not Congress or anyone else is entitled or allowed to enter Fort Know Gold Depository. That is one reason Ron Paul has called for an audit.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

That's funny then why do they say you can visit it? Hmmm, I don't know and shoot my mouth off I typed a question, so if you want to get pissy about it show me the proof it's gone. Ah on that point you are right however congress can visit it according to Global Security, I was asking then what is there? Don't get all annoyed because I asked a question.
edit on 6/19/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Like you I support Ron Paul

And to be honest , those pictures could have been photoshoped but our friend just bites into whatever the MSM tells him to believe

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Yeah I question with reason, sorry for asking. And I always say question everything so don't give me this crap about MSM, I am willing to admit I am wrong, and by the way I support Ron Paul to so now what? More insult's I am simply asking what you think is there then?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

i think you missed reading the bottom line from your link

Access to the depository is restricted. Only two presidents have ever visited - Franklin Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman. A Presidential order is required to gain access.
so no you can not see the gold vault it self. Just to show that it is from the same link here it is www.radclifftourism.org... leaves one to ask why did FDR make the possession of gold forbidden?? there was none for the gov, just a note.

edit on 19-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 19-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Hence why I said ah, on that point you are right you can go to the gate and take pictures, but congress can visit and I do find it odd that only two president have gone, that is odd. But I was asking if there is no gold then what is there? I am not trying to be an ass about it either.

Edit to add: Understandable it is good to question how it went down from 650 million ounces in 1941 at it's peak to current estimates of 147 million ounces. I am not saying there is or is not a conspiracy about it, or that it is not possible it was moved to London. Simply asking then what is the 147 million ounces currently stored there then? Painted lead, or silver, or posted it notes?
edit on 6/19/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

that is the 200 billion dollar question is there or is there not gold bars in that amount in there. If no one can see, touch it, or feel it as far as we the people know it could be lead bars painted, or gold plated. or there could be just a note.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Did you not see the television show, I dont recall the name of it now but its 2 guys and a blonde that work for an author who sends them on missions to find out about conspiracy theories. They interviewed a lot of people who said they didnt think there was any gold left in fort knox. One that had worked there and said the guards didnt even have live ammo. Did that make you mad too ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join