It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Global Awakening' Begins!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Forteana

The Hall of Records was part of the Library of Alexandria, as was it a part of the Mayan Codex Vaults. Cayce was correct, in that the Akashic Records do exist, but he was incorrect in assuming that they were completely contained in the Hall of Records. The Hall of Records is only a history of this planet, and we have not yet developed the capability to 'read' them just yet. Think quartz....

Much of that information was hidden centuries ago, and is only now being found. With the global upheavals occurring every where, I would not be surprised if the information contained in these ancient information sources isn't available extremely soon, leaking out amongst the chaos...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
collective consciousness is the bombardment of mindcontrol on the people.

There seems to be nothing bad about it.

In the end you want do die out of it.

Planetary influences, repeating karma to get out of it's cycle.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

If the body is a neuro-electric machine, which takes potential energy and converts it into kinetic energy, then it has to have the ability to slough off energy at any given moment.

The vibrations us 'delusional' people discuss are a direct result of the energy transformation that takes place within our physical body.

Energy is both a wave and a particle, just like light.

Sensitive humans can and do recognize those patterns in themselves and others.

An example: Have you ever entered a room and without anyone in the room saying anything at all, you knew the people in the room were fighting?

How?

Empirically, there is no reason that anyone should be able to tell what was happening in a room moments before they arrived, yet the physical emanations of angry 'vibrations' are still present in the room, leading the new person to the conclusion that something negative has happened and thus, asks 'What's the MATTER?'

Matter indeed.

Just because the scientists have not caught up with the shamans does not mean the shamans are wrong, just faster.

Thank you all for your words, they speak volumes.

As I said, the time IS upon us now, and each of us are moving to our glorious transformation ever so quickly now.

It couldn't happen to better people!

Namaste, brothers and sisters.

Where to begin?

1) The body does NOT have to "slough off" excess energy. Evidence: overweight people. Its kept in potential form as fat.
2) Energy transformation? Are you referring to metabolism? What does vibrations have to do with metabolism?
3) Energy is NOT a wave NOR a particle. Learn some real science.
4) Walking into a room where you believe someone is fighting is not proof of your concept. An easier explanation is visual and audial clues that our subconscious picks up on and relays to our "gut instinct". Play poker and you'll pick up many cues that tell you one thing or another, yet you can explain them. It's instinct.
5) Shamans do NOT know more science than real scientists. If they did, they'd be flying into space right now. Sure, some old wives tales and backcountry cures work that we're just now learning about. Just because you're right some of the time doesn't mean you're right all of the time. A blind squirrel can find a nut.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

The Hall of Records was part of the Library of Alexandria, as was it a part of the Mayan Codex Vaults. Cayce was correct, in that the Akashic Records do exist, but he was incorrect in assuming that they were completely contained in the Hall of Records. The Hall of Records is only a history of this planet, and we have not yet developed the capability to 'read' them just yet. Think quartz....

Much of that information was hidden centuries ago, and is only now being found. With the global upheavals occurring every where, I would not be surprised if the information contained in these ancient information sources isn't available extremely soon, leaking out amongst the chaos...

As my Brother pointed out, this is not "yet".

Each needs to research the "crystalline" body, and accept or deny for thy "self".

All, please be in-tune with what resonates to "self" and what is of the "illusion".

Ask questions, deny nothing. Please, do not believe everything that you think...all is GOOD!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

dear friend,

It is important that you remain vigilant when seeking your truth, and for that, I applaud you.

It is difficult work, especially now.

Yet I find that you have closed yourself to possiblities and potentialities that could aid you immensely on your journey to enlightenment.

Science is good, an arduous and exacting discipline that gives us much.

Outer Space exploration, DNA, on and on.

But, for our purposes, it is best to see our diligent scientists as the fallible humans they are, because life and consciousness go far beyond that which can be quantified.

We cannot measure everything, my friend.

In fact, consciousness is something that the greater part of science will not even acknowledge, because its presence is a thorn in the side of scientific inquiry.

Energy is also greater than our gizmos and collective gadgets can record. There is a consciousness to all energy, because it all comes from the same source. THE Source.

The human body has not yet been understood fully by Western medicine, once again chakras are only now being recognized by science in Western Society.

Why?

After all, Eastern medicine men and women have used the chakras to aid healing for centuries. Because they could not be measured...

Shamans are indeed more advanced than science, and, if they felt outer space exploration was important, they would have already been to Mars.

Yet they do not. Helping those who need help is much more important, and takes precedent over any other motivation.

My hope for you is that you may find what you seek, once you understand what it is you are seeking.

Namaste, My friend.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

edit on 22-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Heh, I never use to believe in anything of the sort, but it wasn't until losing a close friend that I stated my search and hunt to try and understand what he was going through and experiencing, and talked about right before he passed away...
Once I started, it became apparent that there is most diffidently a force that surrounds us, something much bigger then anyone can completely comprehend... It starts with signs, symbols, weird connections that over time are too common and increasing at a pace that cannot just be coincidences.
Then patterns start to form and you begin to awake and really realize what is going on and how to control your reality.
Most people don't understand, and think you've compleatly lost your mind...

A tune that perfectly describes what I'm experiencing right now.
...Listen to the entire thing...

Amazing song by an amazing artist. RIP Eyeda.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Can you please post a source or some evidence of this?
Thank you in advance.

lol really?
can't you feel the change?,
evidence you will not trust either then,
your own sense u will,

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Exactly. It isn't something that you see in a solid form. It's like that really bad feeling you get in your gut when you know somethings wrong. Instinct.

"Recognition of patterns=> being certain=> Being centered=> Peace of mind."

"consciousness is the awarness of being aware, noticing yourself noticing something.. and consciousness is not just us, It is everything."

Think of it this way. At a molecular level, the basic elements that compose everything we have discovered on Earth and in our solar system. It is something small that builds up into cells, which build up into the soil, plants, every living and non living thing on this planet... Which follows ecosystems, solar systems, galaxies, ect.
To think that where we are, Is at the top is ridiculous.
We are just a "single cell" in this universe, that is all connected, maintains balance, and goes through cycles.

We are continuing to evolve, and it is time of awakening and consciousnesses, what was predicted thousands of years ago....
edit on 6-7-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

It is a waste of time to try to tell you what is the truth. You shall eventually hit and experience the truth through the suffering that you shall experience.What you do and how you think will decide on your continued existence in the universe.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
As off the moment that the dictator beings abused their powers and pushed us beyond the limit of suffering,We, the beings,the lifeforms,the lifeforces hereby Declare the ALL out War to Fight to be able to exist Truely Freely,to be able to Live Truely Freely,to be the Master of our Destiny.We shall fight through the space of the cosmic void,the Universes,the Dimensions the Material World,until the dictators no longer exists. The kind of sick mentality of the creator being who thinks that it has the absolute right to decide on the destiny of those it created shall no longer be accepted. STAND UP and start fighting !
Do not bother with those who takes side with them, for the moment in time will come when they realised that they have been made used off,manipulated by those cunning,devious dictators, ( They will still have to go through the intended suffering that has been planned for them by their master) then they will seek to join us to fight for the right to exist Truely Freely.

"And it shall come to pass, the combined intelligence,the combined powers of the vibrations,the energies,the powers of all beings,all lifeforms,all lifeforces in all universes,in all dimensions,in the cosmic void, shall overcome,shall correct,shall teach,shall guide or shall remove the existence of the fanatically sick theology dictators and all other forms of dictatorships."

7seven

As of 10-7-2011 of the time of StarWorld Earth,the All out War for freedom has begun !
edit on 10-7-2011 by 1Starman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The repercussions of what happens in the unseen universe will manifest and materialise in this material dimension.The planet will be shaken with such intensity that everyone will think that is is the end of the world.-NO,this Starworld has not come to the end of it's existence.
Be Prepared

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Not saying you are correct and not saying you are wrong but......

the past 2 weeks I have been feeling like I am dieing. No sleep without medication and by no sleep without medication, I mean I didn't sleep for days until I sedated my self)

my dreams are so vivid and real ( I have always had vivid colorful dreams but not this bad) some times I wake up with an emotional attachment to nothing or something truly meaningless in reality.

I have had feelings of dropping threw the floor as if it were made of rubber and then pulled back up rapidly. Or the universe zooming forward a few feet and then fly right back to normal. This feeling is very intense and it use to happen to me at the Flatiron Mall in Colorado, when I would step in a certain spot every time. (My wife is experiencing this as well)

I am a smoker and even the smell of it makes me gag now. I guess its good I can only get a few drags down.
I have been pretty put off by any liquid that is not pure water or tea and food that is not perfectly fresh or veggies. (an other plus) All though I seem to have a bit more will power than I did before and feel like pushing my self as hard as I can go some moments ( mowing my big yard in one day with a small push mower, in 90 o weather )
I feel as if I am waiting on something but have no idea what ( I check the mail a good bit because of it)
I feel as if I closed my eyes and imagined I was some where ells or have something I didn't, I could be there or have it. ( tried it and nothing)

I felt this way a little over 2 years ago before I took a trip to Florida to give up my possessions and walk around homeless, helping the homeless and walk what Floridians call "the Jesus trail" (doesn't really have anything to do with Jesus. its a spiritual exploration)

The first night I came back into civilization, after living by blue cypress lake for almost month, my wife and I stayed in a run down hotel........

That night I had a dream that, all of the stars started blinking rapidly and colorfully and then I had the feeling of being pulled up into the air as if gravity had left us. I quickly grabbed onto the grass so I wouldn't be sucked off of the earth and then I woke up...... well my eyes woke up but everything else was still in the dream and still in the air! I had to force my self to pull of the covers to make sure I wasn't floating.

But I feel like our paradigm of the spirit is changing and its a slightly unpleasant feeling in a physical seance.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join