I have 15 hours of j-rod alien footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ive watched Phil Schneiders lectures and their pretty out there. If you have this footage you say you have I would upload it everywhere you can. Send it to everyone.

Alas I cant help thinking this will go nowhere?

Hope Im wrong.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've been researching Schieder's work for a while now and would really like to see these videos so lets not bash op, let's view the evidence before trollfest starts. To OP: Just respond to everyone who has posted with a two liner (should be legit as long as its a response to what's posted).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What format are the files in? I can give you access to upload them to one my servers if this is true. I am smelling BS though, you've just announced that you have this information and made it clear that the government could be wanting this information, yet you've got them on CD's without first uploading them? Strange.

Also, the government killed your Uncle (very unfortunate and sad if true), but couldn't find the files? Hmmm I'm quite skeptical about this. Surely he was worth more alive until they retrieved those CD's.

I hope I'm wrong, but I also hope you understand why I'm putting those points across. 3 posts, will take a few days, danger, government....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist
reply to post by joanschneider

But you still have to follow the rules, no matter who your dad was. 20 posts before starting a thread. Did you even read the rules when you joined?

sounds like this rule is getting in the way of me seeing this footage immediately

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I was always really interested in the Phil schneider Case.... I'm sorry for your loss... but the real reason is to get the truth out so I have to agree with most of the posts so far in this thread... Get copies and then get copies of your copies, distribute them, hide them, upload them everywhere you can... make torrents, and last but not least don't mislead people... let us see something so we know this isn't some scheme to get attention... I will keep my eye out on this post to see if anything pops up 0.o

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hello, welcome and thank-you for choosing ATS Joan.

Can't wait to see what you have, i so hope you are who you say you are and you have what you say you have.

Waiting.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is imperative. If this is true you need to get as much of this materiel as you can out on the web somewhere s now. This is for your own safety. You should also consider doing what Ed dames did and go give this , to a local news station , and be willing to be interviewed. However I think you need to act fast .

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

most ridiculous post i have ever read on this site

hello 911 whats your emergency

but first lets go over a few rules

its an internet forum

some one has what they think is vital information

damn the 20posts

which is childish
edit on 19-6-2011 by Truther9111776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If any person out their has info or videos like this I'd suggest creating a torrent with them all in and spreading the word and the torrent. Once a few hundred people share them with each other it would be hard for any government to clamp down

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
sounds like bs and sounds like the op just wants a few stars and flags but honestly if ihad the videos (if they were true) i would upload them to numerous websites and send them to numerous people on facebook or on here or just through email.

i bet this thread will be closed till he provides a actual video

untill then we all will be waiting for these 15 hours of film

but still untill then i will cal this bs till he uploads something.

btw its easy for anyone to say someone was my uncle and to say i have video.

i could say i am micheal jacksons son and i also have the raw video of his faked death ????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Do you have 15 hours or 5/6 hours? Confusing...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

that makes perfect sense, until you see evidence it's all BS.

deny ignorance, at least give him a chance to show the footage

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I reccomend you make as many hard copies of the disks you have as possible, and digitize the rest of the VHS tapes (maybe even attempt to re-do the transfer to fix the sound issue) as soon as you can.

You should then mail a few copies of the disks to various news agencies and people. Let them release it into the wild for you.

You should also upload as much as the footage of possible to somewhere, anywhere; like any online file storage or even a webmail account. if you havent done so already.

I look forward to seeing this footage some day very soon. If genuine it is very important and could really rock the entire world.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think it is usually 5-6 hours per cd right? That footage wouldn't be the best quality either, but I'm game and everyone likes a good mystery.

I agree on several other posts though, if this is legit, protect yourself by getting it out there on the web, everywhere. It will get tracked down and deleted, however all it takes is a few people to get it and push it around until people can't deny it.

20 post thing, I'm still working on it myself, however shoot it over to one of the WAY ABOVE people and have them post it, problem solved.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here we go again, many flags with no evidence what so ever. ATS is becoming one of the most gullible sites on the internet. Anyone can come on here claiming to be whatever they want to be, with what ever supposed evidence they may have. Watch this I can predict the future. No video will be uploaded by Joan, the thread will continue with where is the evidence questions and soon a mod will be a long to close it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Posting this information here also exposes your location, every piece of data you make on the net comes along with a personal ID.. an ID that can be used to track a person. you dont joke around with FBI and CIA.

Here is what you should do RIGHT NOW !

Buy minimum 20 usb sticks.. or more

copy your 15 hours of footage to each of the usb sticks

go to nearby forest, and other public areas and hide those usb sticks in random areas.

Dont write the locations down, keep it in your head.

When all this is done, upload the footage to alot of free upload websites.. I see a ATS member allready posted some links in the tread

Share the links to half of the places you uploaded the footage to, and keep the other half a secret.

btw your uncle was a hero, if this is a lie.. you will surely burn
peace
edit on 19-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hmm, Interesting, number one spot on a google search.

Of course, I am awaiting the video. Link please!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well if this is real it will be truly groudbreaking...
However, after so many false dawns here on the hallowed pages of ATS I smell the distinctive aroma of bull droppings!
Lets hope I'm wrong...
edit on 19-6-2011 by TheLordVeack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ahhh another extraordinary story with nothing to back it up.

Im guessing this is a banned member with ANOTHER profile.

There are plenty on here.....im sure the ATS staff will close the thread until you can prove you are indeed this guys niece...good luck proving that if you are another fraud

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This reminds me when I was a kid a college and we would see who got a story published in a "Forum" of a magazine. Totally made up.. But really fun.

We're talking about proof of Alien's, with footage, and some of you are saying until they post 20 posts it has no validity.

She claims she's in a coffee shop trying to be discreet,and more of you are telling her how to upload the footage.

I'm just curious... How did she live with the burden of carrying that wonder baggage all this time, and finally wrote to ATS direct on how to proceed?

Coffee anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join