It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 15 hours of j-rod alien footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hello my name is joan,my uncle was called phil schneider
he was murdered by the government for speaking out.

He planned in 1996 to start releasing footage that he has saved showing the following:
visit by extraterrestrials to three states, four different species, the small j-rod types, and the large zeta reticulans, tall whites and humanoid looking entities with long dark hair.
a tour of a huge 15 mile long craft just off the coast of the gulf
several other things including many egyptian relics with modern day machinery such as plugs, weapons (more advanced than today), and vehicles not too different to small planes.

He was murdered for threatening to release them, however the government didnt find out where he had hidden them.

I am writing this from an internet cafe as i would not like my whereabouts to be known, but i have around 5/6 hours of the footage on cds, however, i made an error converting them from vhs and there is no audio.

I can redo it with audio but it will take a few days.

I am on here to spread the truth.
My uncle died for the truth, and if it has to be, i too will die for the truth

Joan Schneider
edit on 19-6-2011 by joanschneider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by joanschneider

But you still have to follow the rules, no matter who your dad was. 20 posts before starting a thread. Did you even read the rules when you joined?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok.. lets start w/ this question:

What kind of footage you have? I mean can you be more specific.

Im sorry for your uncle.
edit on 19-6-2011 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

link   

First of all, welcome to ATS. I'm sorry to hear about your father. I do you get to avenge him with whatever knowledge he left for you to share

link   
Exactly, hence this thread was about introducing myself solely..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome... Exciting stuff...

link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

But you still have to follow the rules, no matter who your dad was. 20 posts before starting a thread. Did you even read the rules when you joined?

Introduction forum doesn't follow such rules

link   
Upload the footage to various websites.

ATS media
Youtube
Google Videos
Liveleak
rapidshare
megaupload
create torrents

This stuff needs to get out. Unless you do this ASAP then you'll get caught... all for nothing.
edit on 19/6/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok Joan Schneider, I'm in. I want to watch these DVDs. When can we meet?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you need a video server, i have a vimeo plus account.

Will gladly help.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
my uncle died for the truth,and if its the last thing i do, ill let the truth out to the world.. the lies must stop, the deceit must stop today

edit: not youtube, i know for a fact the government disinfo agents upload rubbish there to mislead the people
edit on 19-6-2011 by joanschneider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Come on then let's see this "footage". Lame.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Really. I bet the owners would make an exception if this footage was validated, authenticated, REAL Et Cetera.

Bold Claims.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I've seen Phil Schneider videos on youtube. He seems to be on the level. Crazy, bizarre stuff if true, and his murder was definitely questionable. No way that was suicide.
If OP is legit, this is really important stuff and to hell with ATS regs for once(sorry, Moderators. There are exceptions for everything).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is there a script or list that people follow for this sort of thing?

"I've joined with awesome video that the government will kill me for, so instead of just uploading it straight away I will bring lots of attention to it and myself first and then wonder why no one believes me"

link   

I thought your uncle Phil was a structural engineer who worked on DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bases). How would he gain the clearance to have a walk around a massive alien ship and get access to the footage you speak of if he was a structural engineer?

Also he was a private contractor at that time if I'm not mistaken. Would he get such privileges not being government?

link   
Im just afraid that this thread gets stuck coz the footage will be never seen.

But im praying that im wrong, and like i said, willing to help if needed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome Joan! I am looking forward to seeing this footage and learning more.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree with CObzz, you need to upload this everywhere on the internet. Welcome, and I think a lot of us can't wait to see these videos.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Please be sure to read the Rules of the forums and site. Thank you.

Now, down to business. I, like many others, can and will be happy with visuals. Audio is double icing on an ice cream cake. I would love to see something from the vids now. Can you screen cap something or another from the vids?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join