It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad's earthquake premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My dad was watching TV in another room. He called me over and said there was breaking news of an 8.4 EQ in Japan. I checked the news on TV and online but there's nothing and he checked himself and he got really puzzled. Was that a premonition or what?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

So was this a dream HE had? Or a dream you had about him???

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I looked online and this morning there was a 4.8 earthquake off the coast of Honshu, Japan.

USGS

Maybe your dad just got the numbers in the wrong order.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I feel he did see a preview, although a time line was not offered. Back in 1973 I heard a radio broadcast of a similar announcement concerning Mexico City. The announcement I heard gave all the details of it's breaking story....a major earthquake, tens of thousands homeless or injured, thousands killed and it said it was a 7.9 or 8.1. Well, after watching the news later that day and not seeing any news about Mexico City, I was curious. As it turned out, the earthquake I heard the broadcast about di happen, but not until 1985, twelve years after the radio transmission I heard. Even though the details matched so well, I wondered why I had heard it so far in advance. My only surmising of the situation, was that somehow maybe through the years as I mentioned the transmission off and on through friends and family and such, that maybe it had prevented one of us from being there during the earthquake that hit that city.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma
reply to post by Supernatural

So was this a dream HE had? Or a dream you had about him???

No, this was him watching TV in real life.

Originally posted by littled16
I looked online and this morning there was a 4.8 earthquake off the coast of Honshu, Japan.

USGS

Maybe your dad just got the numbers in the wrong order.

I don't think a 4.8 EQ would make breaking news, right?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedLadynTX

Or you could have abilities like the lady in the movie Knowing

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I can't say, only that I never did have an incident again like the aforementioned. I do know that several opportunities to travel to Mexico before the earthquake were always turned down because I never could shake that broadcast.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedLadynTX

I do hope you take these feelings seriously. You would not be seeing things if they were not meant to be. Many will call you crazy but that is just to protect their Ego. Keep searching for the truth.

BTW why do you think the Elite will produce a movie called Knowing? The movie showed the Gulf Oil disaster before it happened. The Elite are trying to wake people up who call us crazy or they are just proving they are not the liars we accuse them of.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Yes, I do take the odd things that happen to me seriously. There are more, but only the one airwaves transmission. I understand what you are saying on your BTW. The biggest problem most people have is growing up and not keeping that childlike 'trust' in all the mysterious workings of the universe.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i had a dream last night a stadium collapsed, maybe earthquake related too. Dont know where though

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I had a dream the other night of another big Tsunami, so I went out shopping for a surf board

top topics

join