It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine a world without Bush...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
[
For a 15 year old you are a pathetic speller (seriously). Which doesn't matter because you are pretty hopeless. I doubt you'll make much progress in your life, and I think in 40 years from now you'll still be flipping burgers, loser.

Hey.. I'm 30 and I can't spell worth a crap thats why the gods created spellcheck. Nothing wrong with it.. hell I don't type well either.

Though I deeply disagree with his/her view and as misguided as I think he/she is I have to give him/her Kudos for beign interested enough to post.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Imagine a world without Bush?
Well, I like to imagine the USA with Guiliani in charge.
But ... since we only have the choice of Bush or Kerry,
I have to imagine Bush. Thinking of Kerry in charge
of America just makes my stomach turn.

(I just picture him apologizing to France for America
defending herself ... and I want to throw up)

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

wha.... ....
... can you please explain to me in what way we are defening ourselfs from Iraq? How were we being threated by Iraq?

Iraq was a threat tho other nations in the middle east no doubt. Saddam was well known for wanting to take over countries in the middle east. But it is not directly our job to protect those countries who are interestingly quiet and not exaclty complimentary about the fact that we did remove a threat from them. If action against those countried were imminent then it is the job of the UN to step in not us.

Now that Bush has thrown Iraq into Chaos and the middle east is becomming a MAJOR spawning ground of anti-USA setiment. Yes Iraq is now a threat, maybe it has to do with all the Al Quada and Terroris splinter groups moving in and recruiting from the hotbed of open american hostility.

And don't even try to bring up a connection between Saddam and Bin Laden cause there is none and were none. Thats like saying that the Oklahoma Bomber was working for Castro.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Flyersfan I agree with you I don't have much confidence in Kerry either. But at least he will probably be somewhat better than Bush and I would love to take a gamble on him given we know exactly how Bush's team manages this country. Would love to have had a choice of Giuliani or Hillary. Oh well next time.....

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wraith30

[
For a 15 year old you are a pathetic speller (seriously). Which doesn't matter because you are pretty hopeless. I doubt you'll make much progress in your life, and I think in 40 years from now you'll still be flipping burgers, loser.

Hey.. I'm 30 and I can't spell worth a crap thats why the gods created spellcheck. Nothing wrong with it.. hell I don't type well either.

Though I deeply disagree with his/her view and as misguided as I think he/she is I have to give him/her Kudos for beign interested enough to post.

Wraith

Grow up, my dad is in the military, and i do not need this kind of commentary from you

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

wha.... ....
... can you please explain to me in what way we are defening ourselfs from Iraq? How were we being threated by Iraq?

Iraq was a threat tho other nations in the middle east no doubt. Saddam was well known for wanting to take over countries in the middle east. But it is not directly our job to protect those countries who are interestingly quiet and not exaclty complimentary about the fact that we did remove a threat from them. If action against those countried were imminent then it is the job of the UN to step in not us.

Now that Bush has thrown Iraq into Chaos and the middle east is becomming a MAJOR spawning ground of anti-USA setiment. Yes Iraq is now a threat, maybe it has to do with all the Al Quada and Terroris splinter groups moving in and recruiting from the hotbed of open american hostility.

And don't even try to bring up a connection between Saddam and Bin Laden cause there is none and were none. Thats like saying that the Oklahoma Bomber was working for Castro.

Wraith

Apperantly you need the facts most of the insurgents are not iraqi

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Aelita this is not a joke, we are at war and this is serious, your comments makes you look like a ten year old.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by qwzxas

Grow up, my dad is in the military, and i do not need this kind of commentary from you

WOAH!!!!

Grow up? Are you talking to me?!? Try reading the post again... perhaps you should do it slowly.. better yet, maybe you should get your dad to do it for you.

I was actualy sticking up for you against the comment about your spelling.

What makes you think I even remoatly care that your dad is in the military? For all I care your Fater could be in Congress, in a Clown Suite, a Garbageman, or in prison.

You are obvioulsy a shining example of the up in comming Republican party, your ability of observation is easily par for the course. So terribly sorry but I have gone from mildly respecting your interest in the world to fully understanding that you are not worth the sack of flesh you are printed on.

Wraith

[edit on 12-8-2004 by wraith30]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

... Perhaps you should take a moment to be a bit more specific.. which insurgents?

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

... Perhaps you should take a moment to be a bit more specific.. which insurgents?

Wraith

The ones from jordan, syria, alquada etc...........

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

[

You are a respectable person, but you are in trouble if your info comes from Moore, Kerry, or the highly partisan media. Go to Iraqi and find out for yourself, i would if i could.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

[

You are a respectable person, but you are in trouble if your info comes from Moore, Kerry, or the highly partisan media. Go to Iraqi and find out for yourself, i would if i could.

Wraith

You are a respectable person, i hope your info is not coming from this site , moore , the media, nor bush or kerry. Go to Iraq and find out , i would if i could.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Wraith

Man.... your getting really confusing.. first you tell me that I need the facts and then you make a statment that supports my point.

Make up your mind.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

[

Wraith

I do not want to be rude, but i think you may be a little misguided, i love history , politics, and military, but it seems that your ego is destroying your logic. i like to see things from both sides, and from the iraqi side, one we often forget. This is for that patheic cartoon, terrorist already hated us ,s ince we began helping isreal, the danm presioners of war eat better than i do. Heck look, saddam gets a lawyer, after all the mass graves.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You are a respectable person, i hope your info is not coming from this site , moore , the media, nor bush or kerry. Go to Iraq and find out , i would if i could.

Ummm Thank you, but no.. at one time I would have loved to go to Iraq but at the moment I do not have a deathwish.

My information does come from this site, the news, Bush, Kerry, the newspapers, the newspapers from other countries, and friends that I have that live in other countries.

The key is not to shut out sources of information that may be spun and half truths. The key is to gather all of the information fro as many differant sources as possible, take into consideration which stories support one annother and then take a moment to chose for yourself which of all this information makes the most sence. Not which sources you are told are the "accurate" sources and only get your information from that.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wraith

What the freak are you talking about, i am not supporting you just stating the truth, the terrrorist attacking our soldiers in Iraq are from thos nations.

Man.... your getting really confusing.. first you tell me that I need the facts and then you make a statment that supports my point.

Make up your mind.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
We are being attacked by foriegn insurgents now, most iraqis want to better their nation.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Ummm Thank you, but no.. at one time I would have loved to go to Iraq but at the moment I do not have a deathwish.

My information does come from this site, the news, Bush, Kerry, the newspapers, the newspapers from other countries, and friends that I have that live in other countries.

The key is not to shut out sources of information that may be spun and half truths. The key is to gather all of the information fro as many differant sources as possible, take into consideration which stories support one annother and then take a moment to chose for yourself which of all this information makes the most sence. Not which sources you are told are the "accurate" sources and only get your information from that.

Wraith

Then how can you claim what you say is fact.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

[

Wraith

I do not want to be rude, but i think you may be a little misguided, i love history , politics, and military, but it seems that your ego is destroying your logic. i like to see things from both sides, and from the iraqi side, one we often forget. This is for that patheic cartoon, terrorist already hated us ,s ince we began helping isreal, the danm presioners of war eat better than i do. Heck look, saddam gets a lawyer, after all the mass graves.

..... Deep slow breath.....

OK, your posts are lacking a cohesivness with the quots that you attach with them and it makes it difficult to understand what you are talking about.

As above.. you attached my quote talking about the spelling and respecting your interest in politics. You respond to that quote with a comment about seeing the world from both sides, (which is somethign I will touch on later) but then go into a statement about a cartoon terrorist already hating us when we help Isrial and the POW's (which pow's) eaitign better than you.

And yes Saddam does get a Lawyer, he should have a Lawer, Unless you only believe in basic legal rights for yourself. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that he ordered all of thier deaths, but I am not going to have him go through trial witout a Lawer because that sets a very dangerous precident.

You say my Ego is destroying my logic.. if I may ask what information do you have that would point to that. If you look through my posts where I am beign serious I think you will find that I am quite logical with my comments and have even accepted and appologized when I was wrong when further profe against one of my statements was pointed out.

wraith

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

[
Then how can you claim what you say is fact.

First from you statement a bit ago.

"We are being attacked by foriegn insurgents now, most iraqis want to better their nation."

Yes we are.. that was my point, we never should have gone into Iraq the way that we did. Now that we have thrown Iraq into Chaos it has allows those exact insurgents that you mentioned to come in and get a foothold.

How can I claim what I say is fact?

LEt me ask you this.. your in Highschool and will start writign more research papers. You also say that you are a fan of history.

Lets take.. ohhh... 1066 battle of Hastings, If memory serves it was a battle between Duke William and Harold the second over the thrown of England. Lets say you want to do research as to wht really happened durign and after the battle. Obviously there is noone still alive so you have to fo by writen text.

you find 12 differant sources. Some tell about how horrible Duke William was.. others tell about how horrible Harold the 2nd was.. some only tell of dates and treatys but dont tell much about the effects on the people durring and after.

How do you find the truth?

Wraith

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join