It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its so very simple.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
A well done little code
. I totally see the relevance this has to technology now.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
that took all of five minutes, even though I guessed the i!i part

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes that's a very simple code.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Working on it now cuz i am really bored (I do random things in my spare time)

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That was fun, but wasn't very challenging. Took 5 min. or so and I haven't worked on codes since I was a kid.

Thanks, that was fun.

-Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well... that is an interesting point to discuss: encripted languages.

I wonder why so many people can't stand different , but cool subjects like this one!

[edit on 9/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
it s realy sad how so much people acts in this boards at the present time! it looks that nobody can show us just ideas or belives anymore! that code is realy simple, and after you breack it you will see how conected to tecnology it is related after all.
this site is each day loosing the true objective for what have been created. it apears that for some real weird phenomena many many people here are completly obsessed with PROOFS, EVIDENCES,THIS IS CHILDISH!,WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS!?, ETC!
if nobody can free speak here about nothing with out be or look like something extraordinary inteligent or with fantastic evidences,,what is the point for this site is running?!? if all the conspyracys,and other weird phenomenas would have fantastic proofs and evidences already, they will stop to be a theory ,conspiracy or a "weird mistery"!!
i have writed about this problem to some high ATS stuff, but aparently or do they not care about it, or do simple do not belive that ATS is been changed slowly by many people., it's a pitty realy, that some times, people that are realy worried, and can evenctualy be of some worth for this comunity can be seen like a kind of "crazy ignorant one", or as a "enemy" of this boards.for the sake of the site, please open your eyes, and maybe it was better to stop to try to "debunk" whatever, and start to observe very well what is happening here that goes totaly against the proposes of this site!

each day more and more is permited here, total rudeness, a total lack of respect for people!! some guys here seems to not notice that all we here are real people, we are not "virtual" characters do be used or assaulted with no reason at all by a bunch of weird ones that all they do here all the time is promoting "no dialogue at all", no friendship at all", no respect at all, etc.
it is not need it to be a genius to see that it's just a question of time untill all the "normal", and "good" members,that can contribute and bring us material to analizys will flee from here!! that time this place will be just full of..."NOTHING"!you will have nothing to studie,debunk, talk, what ever.
all is always hoaxes, or futile subject, or insanity,etc...that is the right actitude for a place like this!? maybe you need to change the moto "deny ignorance" for something more acurate with the present..."deny insanly Everything"!
take this as a real threat to teh comunity that are,and could be happen, instead to see all as a "stupid observation", or a "trolish" idea!!

P.S.-i must correct something here for the sake of the truth, when i sayed:

"i have writed about this problem to some high ATS stuff, but aparently or do they not care about it, or do simple do not belive that ATS is been changed slowly by many people"

i just knowed today why, the person that i have informed about this have not acted in any way,he was too busy, and have not seen the u2u, so this is the reason, and i am sorry for my fast judgement. the truth must be told always

[edit on 9-8-2004 by kangaxx]

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kangaxx]

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I got it. Took a while to figure out, but the feeling of completing it is priceless. This belongs in the science and tech section.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So what was the awnser?
I aint no good at codes.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Huge hint: Your keyboard can help.

I'll post the full solution in a day or two.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
been at it for more than 30 mins. kinda feel dumb but could you maybe give one more hint?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You english has become a lot better
. It seems as if your post was ignored, but he does have a point. I read his thread he posted sometime in may and it seemed after awhile everyone just hit him into the ground
. I havent had too much luck myself but I must admit a few members on this fourm are very obnoxious (not nameing anyone).

nice code

[edit on 8/11/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
. It seems as if your post was ignored, but he does have a point. I read his thread he posted sometime in may and it seemed after awhile everyone just hit him into the ground
. I havent had too much luck myself but I must admit a few members on this fourm are very obnoxious (not nameing anyone).

nice code

[edit on 8/11/2004 by SirKillallott]

hi mate

yup, thx
, i think after all what i write in my "alien" topics, i have "learned a lot of english in the process

stay cool dear friend

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Kang - great point you made - so many people have come here now and they want to control others - sad. If ya don't like what some of these threads say, you can look up in the upper, right hand corner and click on the little box with the 'X' in it - and it's free and gives you total control over what you read.

The code was easy once the keyboard hint was given. However, it seems that this is supposed to lead somewhere - is it time for phase two of this conversation?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hi Godservent
nice to cya too good brother

yes i think the author sayed that in a day or 2 he will say about it
, and yes the Keyboard is a gret clue

stay well, stay in the light mate

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott

Hehe... i know why he has such difficulty in typing
!!

He thinks very quickly!!

Cya!!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I got it... I got it... yeah yeah...

that was cool !!!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
gohitr
figure

Sorry to spoil it, took me all of about 5 seconds to "figure" it out.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wonderful little code! Had fun figuring it out!

Thanks!
LO

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, It has been quite a while since I have felt so stupid. I have never done or investigated coding before. Were it not for the cyfer of figure, I would never have gotten it. Congrats to those who figured it out and fast at that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join