It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Mastermind behind WWIII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I do believe these traitors are both evil. What I don't understand is that these people die and will die before they can fully reap the benefits of their plan.

What is the point of killing billions of useless eaters if you are going to die from old age before the mess is even cleaned up.
edit on 6/19/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

yes but our country is now the new lucky nation.....I am 100% positive the Ausralians would'nt idol away if our Govt tried taking away our liberties as the American Govt has done to their population!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The reason I hesitate to believe they have good intentions (save the earth) is that they are not focusing all of their economic and media resources on two things: protecting forests and trying to turn the human population vegan. These two things would "save" the planet, its ocean life, etc. But instead the NWO boys and girls publicize more meat eating (both in accepting ads from the meat cartels and promoting the practice as "normal") and being uninterested in saving forests and other resources. So their crocadile tears about "too many people will ruin the earth" must be taken with a few thousand grains of salt (and some pepper please) until they get serious and actually work on the most logical things which will save the planet's ecosystem..
edit on 19-6-2011 by Aleister because: misspelling catch, and added words

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by redmage

yes but our country is now the new lucky nation.....I am 100% positive the Ausralians would'nt idol away if our Govt tried taking away our liberties as the American Govt has done to their population!

Australian Idol, My Kitchen Rules, League, AFL, Cricket, Rugby, beaches and barbies. Nope, you guys are as stuffed as the rest of us. The thing is 'nobody' cares anymore, as long as they can be entertained and have internet access.

I'm constantly overestimating Aussies and they're constantly disappointing me!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

How so? I'm on your side throughout the RWC !

Must go watch JoKey in Aussie parliament today.........(where's my spew bucket....)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle

Originally posted by Oldnslo
reply to post by Homedawg

Ah..... Try that the other way around. Carter was Brzezinski's boy. The first attempt at a manufactured NWO President of the United States. A total failure.

And to the guy that said the OP's statement should have been only a paragraph long, well that opinion is one reason why the country is in the sad shape that it is. I've been following Zbig for more than 35 years since David Rockefeller lured him from Columbia University to become a co-founder and the first chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

One Of Many Sources

Some folks have a lot of catching up to do.

If the intention is to teach people it should have information backed with evidence, links to references. If you've been on this site as long as you say, you should know evidence is a key proponent for making people understand your point.

I could sit here and say some person who works for a rich guy is going to take over the world, but that doesn't make it true. Give me evidence, people in the know who have real evidence. Otherwise its just one of a million random conspiracies on this site.

I believe I have given you a good starting point with a link. As I said, this is common knowledge to anyone that was/is interested. At some point you must take the lead in your own investigations instead of waiting for someone to do all the work for you, digest it, and post it for you to read.

Rather than tell me what I should have done, how about you take the time to think about how the subject of this thread has gotten by you, and try investigating the subject on your own. If you don't know anything about Zbig, then there's a whole lot out there you do not know about. More than I can ever bang out on my keyboard to educate you!!!!

He's has been at it for a very long time and time is getting short!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by redmage

ummm dont be so sure, was there an outcry when stricter gun controls were enacted in Australia? Nope. Are we not allowing the govt to tax the very air itself?

Aussies are far less concerned with liberty than Americans, and we are far more docile and accepting.

As for the original premise, i dont buy it. There is no point in these guys reducing population; the more worker bees there are the more people there are to tax and pass that money on to the super rich.

You finger guys like Rockefeller but you miss the most important point of all, the leviathan that allows it all to happen. Big government. It is govt that created the central banks, who pillage our wealth. It is govt that taxes us and gives trillions to the bankers. Everyone always looks at bankers without being able to identify the machine that enables them to steal, and that is big govt and a corrupt political system.

It is Marxism disguised as democracy, except that Marxism wasnt about wealth redistribution, it is about wealth and power concentration. The redistribution is designed to be just enough to keep people fed and happy-ish so they dont overthrow the rulers.

Why do you think the United States war machine intervenes all over the globe? Its not just oil, it is putting in place the frameworks that allows organisations like the IMF and World Bank to implement economic systems that can plunder nations and pillage the wealth of individuals.

Thats what the NWO/global govt agenda is all about. Imagine a single entity that controls the taxation of every man, woman and child on earth? That controls the single currency that you must use for trade? How much power is then consolidated to those few at the top?

Thats why most of the conspiracies on here miss the point. Everyone is looking for the individuals and misses the system. You can kill off all the Rockefellers and so called zionists and that power vacuum will be very quickly filled by others. It didnt take long for the oligarchs in Russia to take the former Communist power base did it? As long as we dont recognise our own individual rights we wont see it.

Ask yourself, are you in charge of your own body and mind? Do you really believe that someone else is capable of deciding whats best for you and act in your best interests? So why do you believe a govt should be in charge of your life.

Lastly, its no co-incidence that the word 'anarchy' has been corrupted to mean civil disobedience and a state of disorder. The original meaning of anarchy was simply the absence of govt and the absolute freedom of the individual. We have become so indoctrinated and corrupted in our thinking that this word has effectively been removed from our vocabulary in its original meaning, and we now cant even begin to imagine a world of personal freedoms absent of govt. You know, the kind of state that allowed the USA to grow phenomenally in the past.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

he is still alive? really?

or are you having flashbacks?

him and Kissinger are way old school.

didn't read the whole thread just figured henry would be mentioned too.

how bout bill airs, bernadine dohrn, van jones, cass (not moma) et al.

these guys are the next gen to carry it all out!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

zibiggy is still kicking around?

star for the truth.

history is a biatch.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

He's right though, more and more ridiculous laws get passed in the US, but as long as the power and TV stays on, the majority of Americans will not care..

Maybe if this was played on every channel for a day..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

After that, if Brzezinski’s prayers are answered, both Russia and China will enter the fray as both David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski giggle, excitedly, like a couple of filthy gay pedophile priests.

I approve of your disgust, contempt, and creatively hilarious slam of these scumbag traitors to humanity!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i think we have more dangerous people to be worried about.

people that are in office now?

in his heyday, zibiggy was a wuss.

wake up people.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Zbigniew Brzezinski is one of the Knights of TPTB, Like many other Roman Knights, Brzezinski is secretly helping Rome to lead the world toward a NWO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join