It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya (Christian Anti Christ) is here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I did a search on this name and I'm not to sure how it works. As all of the post i looked at showed me (4/30/11) for some reason and i cant get a date on the post , however , i have found this latest topic to be created in 2009 on this subject i believe? If i am wrong , please feel free to delete this thread.

Maitreya is the supposed Anti Christ of the Christian religion I believe.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666"

This is an example of how it is Calculated.

The name "Maitreya" equates to 666 (Number of the Beast) in the Hebrew language[1] (gematria) in all of the name's variations. Here is one example. MUM=40, ALEPH=1, TAV=400, RUSH=200, YOD=10, YOD=10, HEI=5 = 666 = six hundred and sixty six (666). "Here is the wisdom. Let he that understands calculate the number of the Beast, or the number of his name. His number is Six Hundred and Sixty Six (666)." - Revelation 13:18

Maitreya's Website

If you look at his site , see if the Bible doesnt give a prophecy of a man that sounds just like this?

He also said a Miracle stay will appear in 08 December .... which it did.

Here are some Miracles of Maitreya

People will fall for this even Christians as he will show great signs and wonders. However .... Jesus hasnt appeared in our life time yet or given us great sign except the prophecy in the bible , this man will ... and will decieve many and even the most devout Christians.

This commercial was ran on CNN and the History channel

Here is a better video of the supposed "Miracle Star". This video actually has VIDEO footage of the star.

Nice video / Funny , youll get a kick out of this one.

Listen to this and see if you can compare to what he is saying to whats going on in the world now...with uprisings in the middle east.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Post fixed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, according to another web site, the new Christ has returned and goes by the name of Lord Ra-el. You can follow him on twitter, friend his Facebbok page, or read his "miracles" on his own web site. He is no more legitimate than the supposed Maitreya web site you provided.

Welcome to the world of the Internet where time travelers, aliens, Christ, and the Anti-Christ can all meet, mingle, and perform miracles......and of course ask for donations!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You only post the code after the v= and before the & (if any) in the url.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Post Fixed.

new topics

top topics

join