It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BellSouth/ATT couldn't help and I Still Don't know what to do - PLUS NOW cell phone experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

You'd think they would try a little harder to help me, since I have been a loyal customer for all these years.

Why would they?

They have your money and probably have you locked into a contract, why should they do anything above and beyond, it would cost them more money and would have to raise the rates. You are being a burden to their bottom line, you must suffer in silence.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Thanks again Macman... You are a sweetheart (if I can get away with calling you that)

You have gone out of your way , taking the time and trouble explaining things to me: Again I appreciate ya!

I honestly don't think someone could be calling at that same exACT time everytime. It has to be some type automation of some sort.

As you said, there are many possibilities.
Again appreciate your time and trouble to educate
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hey, I will take sweet heart over most things I have been called. No worries.

I can say, that I call my family around the same time every week day while at work. It may deviate 10 minutes or so.
It could also be that a Pair Gain system may be failing out, and it restarts at that same time every day, creating a burst of electricity.

I love solving these type of issues. I guess that is why I am a successful Technician.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by SeekerLou

If any alarms are set on the cellphone and it dies (the battery) when you charge it and turn it on, it will then go OFF because it is preprogrammed as a "missed" alarm so the phone will think you slept through the alarm basically it also will go off till you dismiss it.
The land phone, I would say that you may need to do some chakra work and change your polarity, or your partner does. Do either one of you notice street lights going out when near them? That would tell you it is time to change your polarity.

Hi Idyserenity. Thanks for jumping in and informing me about the cellphone! Ahaaa didn't know that either! My cheap prepaid Verizon issss ...cheap... lmbo

Have heard of chakra work... know only very little about it but do feel there may be something to that! We're still all learning as we go..... or at least some of us are
. I believe in the ''energies'' if you catch my drift and kniesiology.....but am unlearned as of yet. It's funny you said polarity.... I've been using THAT word aLOT lately.

And it's also funny how you mention the street lights....Yes, have noticed street lights going off often, thinking maybe it was burning out or something....
lol A couple months ago, I had to get the utility company to REPLACE the light at the end of the drive at the same time we had to have the power line worked on because it had started sparking .. loose connection with wire. Thought the two might be related...that this was affecting the light but I found out differently.

Thanks for jumping in Idyl
: Appreciate your replies, EVERYone!

edit on 20-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by SeekerLou

You'd think they would try a little harder to help me, since I have been a loyal customer for all these years.

Why would they?

They have your money and probably have you locked into a contract, why should they do anything above and beyond, it would cost them more money and would have to raise the rates. You are being a burden to their bottom line, you must suffer in silence.

LOL You got THAT right ! That's the MAJORITY of folk these days...The almighty dollar ''greed" syndrome.

Thanks for the reply .

Signed, Sufferring with my silence being interrupted by a ring!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join