It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. can disclose themselves (A Dream)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spit_Fire
I have to agree, as i said before if they made us we are a part of them. They maybe unhappy with what we may be doing, hell maybe they even want to chastise us as a parent may a child.

Most parents if dissapointed in a child will look to educate them, not destroy them.

again i understand , the dream gave feelins that we are their children ....

WHY?

why create a new species? that consumes universal resources ( or will at some point ) why not engineer more of the same beings to live on earth?

the only thing i can think of us they are unable to reproduce themselves... but then again with such fantastic Genetic engineering programs this should not be a problem for them...

so again .. Why the human race? why create a new species...

all actions must have a motive or no action would be taken..

let me give you some wild examples..

They need food ( and check the meat on occasion to make sure its cooking properly)
They need soldiers to fight a war ( easily sacrificed)
They harvest life itself to create energy and we are a planet size farm ( ready for all matter to be converted to energy)

etc etc....

i just cannot see why, they would not populate this planet with their own species and then modify to survive in our biosphere ( they seem to have the capability)

this then begs the question .. Why?

i know i am being devils advocate'ISH ... i would just like someone to give me a list of thoughts with good motives for doing this
edit on 19/6/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Those are definitely some very deep philosophical questions...assuming such events as described in the dream were actually true.

Why do they do it? All the reasons you gave could be considered valid. Perhaps simply because THEY CAN! Or perhaps because they want to feel what it is like to be "God". Maybe they had their own group of rogue scientists who are delving into the "forbidden", as some human scientists will no doubt do from time to time.

Why?...Indeed!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Coach Knight

Friend, I saw that too, almost exactly like you saw it. Is was a most magnificent sight to behold. I also had an encounter with a being who told me he was my real Father. He placed his fingers in a certain way on my face, and I saw a movie like effect of every life I have lived on this world, from Ancient Atlantis to the present time. I was simply amazed. Earth weapons will have no effect when this happens. I have been told by ETs I take as Pleiadian, who tell me every weapon on Earth can be beamed off planet inside 20 Earth minutes. I know, sounds crazy, on drugs, mental. Go ahead and say it, I am used to the labels applied by those who lack understanding. Love and Light to you, friend and fellow traveler.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coach Knight

Those are definitely some very deep philosophical questions...assuming such events as described in the dream were actually true.

Why do they do it? All the reasons you gave could be considered valid. Perhaps simply because THEY CAN! Or perhaps because they want to feel what it is like to be "God". Maybe they had their own group of rogue scientists who are delving into the "forbidden", as some human scientists will no doubt do from time to time.

Why?...Indeed!

lol for the premise of this discussion i am going from the standpoint that it is true .. and then debating the subject.

i cannot ( for the sake of debate) go with 'Becuase they CAN, at this point the chain of explanation peters out and there is no point in discussing the subject. this is a used a lot in religion..

This is the way it is because it just is... you must have faith... these are get out clauses for people that can no longer explain their reasoning..

strangely enough though even with regards to 'The big bang' Theory . EVERY theory on the planet requires you to take some point on faith alone

damn we are getting deep now .. AND no one is to turn this thread into a religious discussion! i will ignore all retorts regarding religion.

i like your renegade faction idea... but a renegade faction would have darker implications would it not?

are those smiles of love or pity?

lol discuss

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I like your take on the fact that faith is used even when being very scientific, such as in the Big Bang Theory. In fact, I'd argue that faith to some degree is a requirement no matter what you believe, even if that belief is that you "believe in nothing".

A renegade faction would, on the surface appear to have dark implications. However, what if this faction was from a society that was oppressive and had sterilized this group for wanting equality, better conditions, because they were not elite, etc?

I enjoy your replies and it makes one think. Thanks for the participation.

The smiles may be a little of both...for us all.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Coach Knight

Good point , one mans renegade is another's freedom fighter...

Interesting you should say mixed with neanderthals in your OP , i believe scientist recently stated that we did indeed interbreed with them to give us the ability to survive outside our comfort zone on earth..

Does that mean that these good freedom fighters have inadvertently wiped the indigenous dominant species of earth off the map? an unforseen by-product? or necessary evil?

Also leaves me wondering did we inherit our conquer and consume ways from them ( you said they mixed themselves in the genetics) of from our Neanderthal cousins...

still wondering Why? though

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

When I say advanced, I do mean the ability to reason, calculate and think further down the road than lets say, the not so advanced. Hence, a country that has the resources to become the most advanced amongst many others, SHOULD be able to deduct, with its great intelligence, that building and amassing thousands of nuclear weapons, is actually sinking the ship its living on.

Yes, being advanced does not mean they will be compassionate, for example grey aliens who have been said to abduct people and do all sorts of experiments on them, might actually be looking to take over our planet. But am actually pretty sure that even they, who seem much more evil than we ever would be, would NEVER build and amass thousands of mass destructions weapons in order to use them on the VERY planet they are living on. Thats called: stupidity, irresponsibility, lack of being able to see into the future, etc.

And just as one contacte reported he was told, if the greys ever want to invade our planet, they will do so under the pretense that we are dangerous, both to ourselves, and to our own planet, and we must be taken under control.

Thats what I mean by, being advanced, the ability to see the bigger picture. Its the survival of the fittest in a jungle, NOT in the elite developed cities of the world where people speak the same language.

Oh and if a bunch of aliens did come to me and told me I was once nothing more than a DNA in a petri dish, I'd look at them and ask: 'So who created you?' and then I'll proceed from there

edit on 19-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What you are trying to figure out is already talked about in Muslim's Holy book.

they are mentioned as Gens .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join