It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. can disclose themselves (A Dream)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I enjoy reading the posts on this website although many are, in my opinion, quite "over-the-top". It seems there are a lot of threads regarding "Disclosure" and when and how it will happen. I do not claim to have a fully-formed opinion of whether or not E.T. exist. I am more in the camp of I believe it is possible but yet I think there are plausible explanations for most sightings, so I have mixed feelings. Yet, I am very open-minded on this subject. Perhaps reading a few of these posts around ATS and a few recent sci-fi movies I've watched led to me having a dream that I share as simply nothing more than a dream but it does bring up a very interesting point. My dream went something like this.

I was riding down the highway with family when we saw a few black helicopters moving rapidly at a very low altitude just over the tree line. There were quite a few and they appeared to be in a big hurry. Curiosity caused us to divert from our normal course and see where they were going if possible. We headed down a more rural road and the first thing we noticed was the wreckage of an airplane, not sure what type it was as it was mostly indistinguishable but you could tell it was a plane. It appeared some of the helicopters and a sizable contingent of ground troops were doing their best to get the wreckage cleaned up even as it still smoldered and burned in some places. Suddenly, several military jets roared overhead and then we saw it.

A silver saucer was maneuvering through the valley across a large, wide-open plain. This was your stereotypical flying saucer familiar from way back in the black-and-white photo era. It seemed to move effortlessly avoiding fire from the helicopters and jets...almost as if it was toying with them. Then I was hit with such a sorrowful feeling as I realized...they were FIRING at it! They were trying to destroy it. Why?

Suddenly the saucer shot straight up toward something that began to appear from very high up in the clouds. This craft was enormous to say the least. I could not make out an exact shape but it was very obvious that the craft was miles across...just incomprehensible to see such a large craft at all...much less that it could hover totally silent. Some of the military jets appeared to try to engage it at high up with no effect on the craft at all. The saucer appeared to have vanished inside of the craft at some point as it was no longer visible. It became obvious that this was getting the attention of many people as cars were stopping and people were coming out of their homes to view this scene. At some point as we drove the car we must have come back into a more populated section of town.

Then suddenly it appeared that a large hologram or some other type of highly advanced technology was used and scenes started playing. There was no sound, and even the jets appeared to have been disabled in some fashion as they floated away silently. The scenes were quite stirring as it seemed to show the history of planet Earth. We watched in awe as we saw scenes of the formation of the planet over millions of years all from obviously natural forces. We saw the evolution of life forms, from single-cell organisms to creatures that are now extinct such as the mammoths and dinosaurs.

Then came scenes showing what appeared to be petri dishes and test tubes with alien DNA being mixed with other "naturally-occurring" DNA (not sure from the dream which species). Then it showed man being formed first in a very rudimentary fashion, which appeared to be such versions of humans like Neanderthal, etc. It showed what appeared to be the stereotypical gray aliens working in labs to "modify" the DNA of these versions until eventually they became modern man. It also showed interaction with the early versions of this created species...showing the aliens teaching and giving guidance and direction on how to do many things. And finally, it showed the aliens stepping back and watching this version of man develop for many years with little to no interaction, other than an occasional abduction to "test" certain things that could not be tested simply by observing.

The overwhelming message (subliminal, perhaps) was that "We created you...you have no reason to fear us." The feeling was that we were viewed as small children by these beings.

Then I remember that it was the next morning and this subject was being discussed on every channel on TV. It appeared the official government line was that this was a large-scale hoax being perpetrated on select cities by a group who had access to advanced holographic and special effects technology. However, as more and more reports came out it became clear that this event was witnessed worldwide (the holographic broadcast), as reports of the large craft over nearly every major city in the world projecting this same message was seen by billions of people from every continent. I could not believe that the government would try to cover up something of this large a scale, yet it appeared there were many who bought that version of the events.

However, it became very apparent that the effect on civilization was enormous as few went to work or returned to anything even remotely related to a semblance of normal that next day. I remember hearing those on TV discussing how this would nearly destroy most major religions as people wrestled with their faith after finding out we were created by E.T. and it appeared we were a lab experiment, even if on a larger scale than a typical lab. All the while, religious leaders were saying that even if true it did not change their basic belief system at all.

After waking from this dream I realized that with all the talk of when will governments disclose to us that we may be overlooking one very big fact. If a race of intelligent beings that has been visiting our planet does actually exist (and I'm not saying they do or don't) then they most likely have the ability to "disclose" themselves anytime they desire.

I only relay this for what it was...a dream. Nothing more, nothing less. However, I found it to be profoundly stirring and actually quite emotional and wanted to share with those who have interest in such topics.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Coach Knight

Now why can't I have cool dreams like that?!?
2nd.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Great dream! I´ve always thought, that disclosure from governments is irrelevant, even if they make some documents avilable, how do we know, that these are genuine? I don´t know, why disclosure is so important to some people. Yes, ET can disclose themselves, if they are here and if they chose to make themselves known.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I feel your dream is very close to reality. I have come to the basic conclusions you put out there as to our heritage and this is supported by DNA studies as well. That said, there is one higher level your dream did not go into. This life is a game, set up somewhat like a giant reality show, but a serious one at that. I and you and many others are of them, taking part in this game of life. When the circus is over, I wonder what we will be doing.

Perhaps it is time and disclosure is like pulling back the curtains, letting us know our parts we play are just that, parts of the game. Knowing that, would not the adjustments to a new reality be a springboard to further learning, a grand leap? I say this, because even though we may be shown the truth, mental adjustments will be profound and many will not be able to do this, for we still are within the constructs that were given life on this earth. For those finding this truth within, they would be set free from the game and return to life of another sort. Even as I write this, I must say, knowing as I feel I do,

I am a stranger here and find this journey now to be pointless, but fraught with danger while trapped as I am for the present, but it still is as I tell others, mostly BS.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've been having similar dreams filled with emotional stirrings for the past 5 years now.

Since I'm new here I've been posting some of them as replies to other peoples posts since ATS doesn't let you create a thread until you have 20 posts.

But yea I know EXACTLY how that feels. And this occurred to me as well. That if aliens wanted to disclose themselves they could do so at any time they please. Either they just don't trust the masses or they don't see a reason to come to a full scale disclosure. But, think about it. If the most advanced countries on Earth, are currently the most dangerous ones (from the amount of nuclear weaponry they have), then coming out in the open and telling us they exist wouldn't be such a great idea would it? The most advanced civilizations SHOULD ideally be the ones that have the most understanding, the most compassion, and pose the least threat to others than those who aren't as 'civilized' yes? With us, its completely the opposite. Makes you wonder whether we deserve to be treated like creatures that are more than just blundering savages.
edit on 19-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Coach Knight

Seems like a very detailed dream. I had one just the other night about UFO's, usually mine are always about seeing UFO's. Long story short I saw a few lights in the sky that did maneuvers that were crazy, moving at such high speeds. Then I just remember being in the car and having about 10 or more classic saucer shaped UFO's zoom right above the windshield, with different lights on the side of them. Obviously they were small though, maybe a little bigger than the average plate. They were just all shooting out from the road over the windshield, it was strange. I do remember one dream that I had probably years ago, and I was a different type of human, or a maybe just a different color (brownish). I remember we were definetely "ancient", in little clothing, and we watched and pointed in awe of these massive ships descending from the sky. It was one of those dreams where you can just retain that little image that always sticks out.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great dream! S&F!

I love having dreams like that- dreams that really make you think.

They say that dreams, all dreams, have a hidden, subconscious meaning. I wonder what the one behind this is? Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Sounds like that "past-life" dream was very interesting. That's something that I find quite interesting as well.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drsamuelfrancis

I think dreams are definitely generated for a reason in our subconscious. However, in this case, I cannot pretend it is more than my recent exposure to related topics on the 'net and movies. I would like to think there may be more to it than that...but I am not pretentious enough to think I have dreamed some grand truth. But who knows, right?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
The most advanced civilizations SHOULD ideally be the ones that have the most understanding, the most compassion, and pose the least threat to others than those who aren't as 'civilized' yes? With us, its completely the opposite. Makes you wonder whether we deserve to be treated like creatures that are more than just blundering savages.

THAT is a very profound statement, my friend. In many ways we are still savages and are almost certainly not as "enlightened" to that fact as we should be.

I look forward to reading more about your dreams when you post them in the future. 20 posts will go fast for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Story, thoery or dream ... it matters not.... i think story....

the big question still remains ....

WHY??? why are we here?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What a fantastic dream! i too believe we dream things for a reason, maybe from some kinda collective subconcious, ive noticed a lot of people mentioning dreams of this ilk (although that could just be too much ATS!)

It feels like something is brewing but i dont think its down to when TPTB decide they need to disclose but when E.T. decides we are ready. Hence why they haven't yet.

Good thread

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

The most advanced civilizations SHOULD ideally be the ones that have the most understanding, the most compassion, and pose the least threat to others than those who aren't as 'civilized' yes? With us, its completely the opposite. Makes you wonder whether we deserve to be treated like creatures that are more than just blundering savages.
edit on 19-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

You think?

Even if they did spark us off and let evolution take it course...

survival of the fittest .... you should be very afraid.. compassion lol everyone always assumes that.

their is no reason they should be compassionate at all.. more advanced does not mean compassionate..

edit on 19/6/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
nice dream man... i can never remember mine :-(
although if i could sure they would be just as awsome!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't think mankind is entirely without merit. Indeed we have many faults, enough to fill all the forums on the internet with but if E.T. did have something to do with our creation then it makes no sense to me to be hostile to us. I mean, by this hypothosis we are part them.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow cool dream. I sometimes have dreams that come true, never anything major but it will be like an exact time and place the things from my dreams will start happeneing in real life some times it scares me and i try to alter the events that are happening by changing the thing i do in real life from what i did in the dream. All the women in my family have these dreams my aunt is very good at predicting future events nothing major on a global scale but like one time my aunt called my mom and said is pez ok i had a dream he broke his leg and my mom had the same dream and about a week later i broke my leg
does anyone else have dreams like these or is it just my family
edit on 19-6-2011 by pez1975 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Nore does it mean they are man eating insecects that go around savaging different planets to get their fill. We can only ASSUME, as to what they are. Good or Evil, it matters not.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Nore does it mean they are man eating insecects that go around savaging different planets to get their fill. We can only ASSUME, as to what they are. Good or Evil, it matters not.

i agree, i quoted someone that said because they were more advanced they would be loving and compassionate... either could be the case...

i ask you though what i asks in my first post in this thread...

Lets say this dream is true ....

Why?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I totally agree that there are multiple ways to look at being "more advanced". A society could be more advanced technologically yet be brutally violent with that technology...attempting to annihilate all others, etc. I think most of us want to believe that being "more advanced" intellectually would lead to a more peaceful society. Yet, there is no proof (at least in human history) that this would necessarily be the case. Most likely this is idealism on our part to wish this (and yes, I am guilty of this as well).

Regarding the dream, sure it would be possible that if they did create us that they could also elect to terminate this experiment. No doubt about that. But in the dream this was not the case at all, but rather that we were being viewed as their "children". Insignificant intellectually, immature, maybe even disappointing...but their children nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have to agree, as i said before if they made us we are a part of them. They maybe unhappy with what we may be doing, hell maybe they even want to chastise us as a parent may a child.

Most parents if dissapointed in a child will look to educate them, not destroy them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join