It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ashtar Commander be the 3rd antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
Well all the stories about aliens shoving # into people asses, and all the stories aliens having sex would people..
yeah I consider that rape.

But the anal probes are being done by the Grays... not the Pleiadians

btw show me a pleadian...i'm waiting.

you doubt they exist yet you are certain they are raping people? Your funny...

Here is one... Semjase

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
57 species...hmm..

Show me one...just one...oh right you cant.

Well this the hoax section..Maybe that proves my point.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ooo a drawing!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
Well all the stories about aliens shoving *SNIP*, and all the stories aliens having sex would people..
yeah I consider that rape.

T
btw show me a pleadian...i'm waiting.

Are you serious?

You are convinced they are raping people but you want proof they exist. So if you don't get proof they exist they don't exist? But you are sure they are raping people! Make your mind up....

The picture was just a painting of a gorgeous babe who was supposed to be Pleadian. Zorgon posted it as a bit of fun in a thread. I can't find it but I bet Zorgon has it in his ATS pics if you're into that sort of thing.
edit on 19/6/11 by Pimander because: Removed request for pic already posted!

I should not have left the room while doing this post!!!

edit on 19/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
you doubt they exist yet you are certain they are raping people? Your funny...

Now it's getting weird. Stop that please.

You already posted it.

Nice isn't she?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I got my warning. Which proves my point. Religion was responsible for my warning. How many more evils...

Which bit was the hoax? Apart from the biggest hoax of all.... Religion.
edit on 19/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

There can't be an Antichrist. There is no Christ except in the deluded minds of the sheeple. Therefore there can't be an Antichrist!

Why don't you do something useful with your life and try to find out the truth about this life you are living. Sorry, I don't like to sound mean but there's no other way to say it. There's a lot wrong woth the world. A lot of what's wrong is caused by religious nonsense. Get with the program mate.

I hate to say it, but you're stereotyping, brother. And I feel your pain, I really do. It brings a tear to my eye when I see what they have done with the sacred teachings over the millennia... But once you realize that 99% of organized religion IN IT'S CURRENT STATE, is man made, things start to make a lot more sense. It was meant to ne simple. The most simple thing you could imagine. It has been altered, to say the very least, over the years, and now it is complicated and there are several religions, each with a bit of the truth still there. Although out of everything I've studied, Buddhism is the closest to the way it was meant to be as far as our interactions with eachother and the world. This is not at all to say you should not study all other religions because even Buddhism leaves out some important information. You need every piece of the puzzle to complete the picture. It's even good to have some knowledge of the darker ones. Know your enemy. And have the wherewithal to know that you know very little. I know that my understanding of these religions are far from perfect. But I don't need perfection I only need to form the simple messages buried under the man-made additions. You are right that religion is a mess, but please understand that it has been grossly misrepresented. Don't be afraid of hell, don't kill others for your beliefs, and just do good things in general. Calling someone delusional is not a good thing... *wags my finger at you while slowly shaking my head back and forth* I'm fully aware that atheists can have morals and if they live by the way of kindness and compassion then I care not what they believe happened so many thousands of years ago, because then you are being a good Christian/Muslim/Jew/Hindu/Buddhist/Pagan etc., in my opinion. I don't go for all the "you have to say you believe it" crap. That's all man-made. You just have to live it. Now, I know that you know deep in your heart that you do not have enough information to declare another person "delusional"... The mere notion of such shenanagens is delusional in and of its self. And again, you are stereotyping. Not all who believed there was a Christ are of the fanatical and closed-minded type. In fact i have to say your approach represents that particular groups M.O. rather impeccably. And coming from me, a highly religious person, that my friend, is about the worst insult I could ever muster up against another human being. All those televangelists and fear mongers and the crusades and inquisitionors make me sicker that Satan himself (yes he goes by many names, I know). They each give him a tentacle to work through... Destroys.g the credibility of theology... It's the worlds first and longest running False Flag. It's been infiltrated and twisted in such a way that any reasonable logical person would reject it without taking the time to find the real truth. And its all inside you. You can literally Feel it if you try, the truth that is. You seem like one of those logical people. I can see youre no idiot. But don't take the obvious bait... Cmon, look how poorly religion is managed today. Isn't it obvious to a reasonable person that this is a setup? See you knew it was a setup bit you never caught on to the triple-cross... Say what you want about the prince of lies, he is one clever sonuvagun... Even if I'm wrong about everything i said (im confident i could be wrong about a lot of it, I'm only human after all), you are definitely wrong to assume you know what you could not possibly know. You have not accepted, as I have, that you are human. Ya made quite an astounding claim, it happens all the time. But, you've already made the statement. Can't turn back time. So the question now is, will your ego stop you from accepting this truth as self evident. Not the "truth" of religion, I mean the truth that you do not know enough to make such a bold statement. Also, what you said was hurtful by nature and that was its intended purpose wasn't it?? So not only are you not representing atheists as a morally conscious group, but you are not going to win any converts with such rude and presumptuous remarks. So you do a disservice to all parties involved... So, if this makes any sense, Stop being like those religious nuts who's philosophies we both despise and start being like a real religious person should behave. Still an atheist? That's fine, you are still religious in my opinion if you believe that we as a society, in order to function at our best performance, need to adhere to a simple code of morals. At the core of this code is the respect of fellow humans and their right to live freely so long as they do not harm anyone else. Words can harm people too. Try to keep that in mind
The way people live their lives sometimes reminds me of my dad trying to play super Mario bros when I was a kid. He would struggle on levels I would intuitively fly through like the Wizard. See, I knew how the physics of the game worked... My father would try to move the controller through the air like you might see someone doing with a Nintendo Wii nowadays. As far as I knew, the answers were as plain as daylight, but he was stuck in his paradigm. But how could this be, he was so much wiser than I... He was never wrong but a few times and believe me I asked a ton of questions as a kid. Sometimes I would ask the same question later in the week to see if the answer changed or if I could glean any additional info on the topic. And look at you, a smart guy. But if you are too busy searching for a higher truth, something that takes some real thinking to uncover, you can miss a lot of the subtle lessons and clues. Like the fact religion has been hijacked by the elites thousands of years ago and changed. It wasn't meant to be some masterful puzzle... I believe that's part of the reason man added to it so much. The answer was too simple. "be kinder to others than you are to yourself" is the key to happiness? Bah! Too simple. And we cannot control the masses with This! But imagine, if you are nicer to yourself than others then you have 1 person, yourself, who is being extra nice to you. Ok now imagine everyone is nicer to others than to themselves. So now you've got a hundred people or maybe more who want what's best for you. Peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
If this Ashtar/Astar Commander exists, as so many contactees say he does, how can they be so sure he has good intentions?

Logic..

IF they exist, and IF they had evil intentions, we would be dead...ergo they must have good intentions

Simple logic

Perhaps they are only fattening us up, or letting the population grow to greater numbers prior to harvesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If this Ashtar/Astar Commander exists, as so many contactees say he does, how can they be so sure he has good intentions?

Logic..

IF they exist, and IF they had evil intentions, we would be dead...ergo they must have good intentions

Simple logic

Soooooo good to see you around, Zorgon!!

However, that logic is a little too simple. "Their"--hypothetically speaking--intentions could still be evil...maybe they've just been setting up for the endgame.

Surely you will attest that that's a possibility as well.

Anyhoo: Please don't leave us again. It's getting weird around here and we need your spirit. Really we do.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Alright, I just finished work, and read all the posts and would like to add my two cents. Last night I did do some google research after the thread getting moved to the hoax section, and what I could find was a bunch of people claiming this being exists almost religiously, and others claiming it's only propaganda. I myself have never had a contact with an alien, and don't really want to in the future either.

I couldn't even find any proof this Ashtar exists, but so many people have said they have been receiving messages from him telepathically. If this alien exists, well, then I'm still not sure if he is good or bad. I posted this thread because I was hoping someone on ATS would be able to shed some light on this figure, but I guess, no one here knows enough about him.

Oh, and when I meant antichrist I didn't even think about the religious aspect of it, I just used the term, I have read, when reading about Nostradamus. I'm not a religion fanatic, though I am spiritual. You can usually find me talking about paranormal things in the paranormal forum.

And as a last note to all the people who say that aliens created human kind (as a project)- Who created the aliens?
edit on 20-6-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: adding a thought

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh, and when I meant antichrist I didn't even think about the religious aspect of it, I just used the term, I have read, when reading about Nostradamus. I'm not a religion fanatic, though I am spiritual. You can usually find me talking about paranormal things in the paranormal forum.

I wasn't trying to have a dig at you. I guess a lot of us are spiritual after our own fashion....

I was just trying to make a point about the side effects of certain belief systems. I think some of the members think I'm some hateful, nasty guy with no self awareness. Far from it folks. I'm a fairly balanced chap. If you met me I hope most of you would think I was a pretty nice guy (even if I do know there are billions of deluded humans in the world).

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Pimander, I do think you are a nice guy.

I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't really looking for a religious aspect of this story, I just wanted to know whether anyone here at ATS knew anything about Ashtar.

So everyone please forget I wrote "Antichrist" and substitute it with the words: evil villain, bad guy.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What I know is that a lot of the material about Ashtar comes form channelling.

Before all the Ashtar material appeared, Barbera Marciniak wrote a book called Bringers of the Dawn: Teaching from the Plaiadians. It was alleged to be channelled material from a collective of consciousnesses from the 6th dimension (?) many of whom were from the Plaiades.

The Plaiadian material was less like a religion than the Ashtar material and was essentially a New Age message. The Ashtar material is very contrived and I doubt much of it is "channelled."

That wasn't me saying that channelled material is evidence guys... Its either true or not, you still have to find out or just have faith.

I think we all took too much acid back then.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What I know is that a lot of the material about Ashtar comes form channelling.

Before all the Ashtar material appeared, Barbera Marciniak wrote a book called Bringers of the Dawn: Teaching from the Plaiadians. It was alleged to be channelled material from a collective of consciousnesses from the 6th dimension (?) many of whom were from the Plaiades.

The Plaiadian material was less like a religion than the Ashtar material and was essentially a New Age message. The Ashtar material is very contrived and I doubt much of it is "channelled."

That wasn't me saying that channelled material is evidence guys... Its either true or not, you still have to find out or just have faith.

Screw reading

Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians Pt. 1 (16 part series)

Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library - 1 of 20

edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

..The Plaiadian material was less like a religion than the Ashtar material and was essentially a New Age message. The Ashtar material is very contrived and I doubt much of it is "channelled."

Very perceptive observations and relevant material. The only point I differ on, and see what you think about this, but I think the "religious" message is consistent--at core--in both schools of "Contactees."

The trappings and back-story are different, but that new age message of "No Nukes, Save Our Planet, Some will vibrate to a higher dimension," aspect seem to transcend both philosophies.

Peace Mate.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes your link has helped much thanks,so much information with so many agendas.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Very perceptive observations and relevant material. The only point I differ on, and see what you think about this, but I think the "religious" message is consistent--at core--in both schools of "Contactees."

The trappings and back-story are different, but that new age message of "No Nukes, Save Our Planet, Some will vibrate to a higher dimension," aspect seem to transcend both philosophies.

Peace Mate.

Agreed. The core message does look the same.

The Plaiadian and Ashtar schools do both have a predecessor though. This older "school", may have links with MKULTRA and the CIA. In common with other channelling cults, "its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think. www.bibliotecapleyades.net..."

One New Age channelling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

"I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group…We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one."

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine – or just ‘The Nine’. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts?
lightworkers.org... or thenewagefiles.blogsome.com... or www.world-enlightenment.com...
A fully annotated version of this article appears in Fortean Times 126

Originally channelled by James Hurtak - who has still relatively recently been involved in the politics at Giza - the "cult" is influenced by Edgar Cayce and it appears that it could have had a profound influence on authors like Robert Temple (The Sirius Mystery), Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval (The Message of the Sphinx).

Notables you will probably have heard of who have been involved include Uri Gellar, Gene Rodenberry, Richard Hoagland and Lyall Watson.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He – together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb – experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes… even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject’s brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s...
(snip)
The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.
lightworkers.org... or thenewagefiles.blogsome.com... or www.world-enlightenment.com...
A fully annotated version of this article appears in Fortean Times 126

For more information see: The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince

There are some criticisms that can be levelled at the book but this already long post is not the place for it. What it clearly demonstrates is that the CIA had an interest in the creation of the cult - probably as part of a mind control project. I think I probably ought to edit this post and use it as a starter for a thread otherwise this information will not get much of a hearing.

Gut, I seem to remember you mentioning some related material in another thread so your input would be of value.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I started a new thread on the mind control aspects of New Age religion.

New Age Religion: MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join