It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ashtar Commander be the 3rd antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I'm not an atheist. I'm just not religious at all. Put me in the don't know camp. Who knows, maybe there is a "force" people call God. Or maybe I've been watching too much Star Wars.

If an "alien" is Commander of a Federation or whatever - surely they could show you beyond doubt who they were. You wouldn't have to guess. You may have to guess their intentions though I would suggest.

If it happens to you. Even being a telepath, despite being impressive, doesn't prove a great deal. Ask for some proof of who they are if I were you.
edit on 19/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I got annoyed by some demon threads obviously posted by real demons, but I find asking questions okay. When he asks who is AntiChrist you could just give the alien equivalent if there is such. Could be a leader of an alien race, a leader of a secret society (are there such I cannot say), etc. I didn't know Napoleon and Hitler were referred to as 'antichrists', in the language of everybody, this would mean a very evil person?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by madjetxe

That's what confused me, deciding whether this Ashtar/Astar federation would be good or bad. If this commander exists, he could well be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Then you might find the following OP interesting. Kallisti36 makes an intelligent argument and pretty solid hypothesis that; Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

www.hogueprophecy.com...
This explains the first two "antichrists". Very evil people who did great harm to human kind (Napoleon, Hitler). Now the blog that I read was talking about a third evil man to do great harm to human kind -could be alien, named Ashtar. (Nostradamus predicted not 1, but 3 bad guys, and two of them already came true.)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you, I've bookmarked it and will read the thread. I'll have a lot of reading to do.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

There can't be an Antichrist. There is no Christ except in the deluded minds of the sheeple. Therefore there can't be an Antichrist!

Why don't you do something useful with your life and try to find out the truth about this life you are living. Sorry, I don't like to sound mean but there's no other way to say it. There's a lot wrong woth the world. A lot of what's wrong is caused by religious nonsense. Get with the program mate.
I think a lot of what's wrong with the world is ignorant people. The kind who are so self-absorbed and so arrogant that they rudely, and without provocation, dismiss an individual's personal beliefs as if they know everything. They think that because they read message boards and do Google searches that they are scholars on subjects like religion and creation.

I just can't fathom the kind of ego and arrogance it takes for one to mockingly dismiss the beliefs of BILLIONS of people- whether they are right or wrong. Until we learn to treat our fellow man as we would like to be treated, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack thereof, then we will never be the kind of world that people like you claim organized religion circumvents.

And if you cared to learn the facts, you would know that secularism and secular governments have done more harm and killed more people in the past century alone than organized religion has in over 2,000 years. You foolishly dismiss the beliefs of many just because a very small minority of believers choose to pervert religion and carry out their own agendas. The fact is that more good is done as a result of Judeo Christian values than harm. A hell of a lot more. And for the record I'm not even a religious person. But I know ignorance and hatred when I see it, and you my friend reak of it. Show some compassion for your fellow man and stop acting like you have all the answers when you probably haven't even found a cure for your acne.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Originally posted by kallisti36
Beware celestial entities, even if they appear friendly. If you come across them, through telepathy or an objective first hand encounter, do as Ya'hshuah said and question it to see if they are from YHWH. Icke did not do this, neither did Jordan Maxwell, Nancy from Zeta Talk, Crowley, or Colleen Thomas. Do not make their mistakes, do not be decieved.

Blessings of YHWH be upon you all
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with the beware bit!

YHWH! What the jealous God?!?!?! The one who allegedly flooded the earth as he wasn't happy that his own creation lost the plot (an omniscience being would surely know that would happen)? The one who will come at the end of the Earth and only a few of us will get a ride to heaven? He can *SNIP* as well!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
The kind who are so self-absorbed and so arrogant that they rudely, and without provocation, dismiss an individual's personal beliefs as if they know everything. They think that because they read message boards and do Google searches that they are scholars on subjects like religion and creation.

I just can't fathom the kind of ego and arrogance it takes for one to mockingly dismiss the beliefs of BILLIONS of people- whether they are right or wrong. Until we learn to treat our fellow man as we would like to be treated, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack thereof, then we will never be the kind of world that people like you claim organized religion circumvents.

I'm not a religious scholar. Nor am I arrogant and self absorbed. I know enough to know the untold harm it does and has done to millions to believe the tripe religions give to the masses. If you don't agree, that's your prerogative. You are welcome to be wrong.

As for other things that harm humanity - I agree there are many. One of the reasons that secular governments can destroy so many lives is because humans look to someone to tell them what's right or wrong. That is a legacy of thousands of years of Patriarchal poppy cock religion telling the masses to look to father or the priest for their morals rather than find out for yourself.

That statement doesn't come from arrogance. It comes from the heart. It sickens me that despite our advances, millions still look to people who are deluded for moral guidance. Sorry but that's how I feel. If you don't like it, that saddens me. Deep down though, even if you are a pastor/priest or whatever, you know that I'm right.

P.S. I'm a bit old for acne and I wish I had more answers. However, the question of religion is one I sorted out years ago.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Originally posted by kallisti36
Beware celestial entities, even if they appear friendly. If you come across them, through telepathy or an objective first hand encounter, do as Ya'hshuah said and question it to see if they are from YHWH. Icke did not do this, neither did Jordan Maxwell, Nancy from Zeta Talk, Crowley, or Colleen Thomas. Do not make their mistakes, do not be decieved.
Blessings of YHWH be upon you all
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with the beware bit!

YHWH! What the jealous God?!?!?! The one who allegedly flooded the earth as he wasn't happy that his own creation lost the plot (an omniscience being would surely know that would happen)? The one who will come at the end of the Earth and only a few of us will get a ride to heaven? He can F**K OFF as well!

I understand your argument. I feel, however, a closer look--to include the Book of Enoch--and the whole thing starts to look a little different.

Regardless of wherever we all personally fall on that issue, it's always good to run across your input on the boards, P.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm glad some people appreciate my input. From a seeker, as opposed to one who thinks he has all the answers, your input is equally satisfying to read. You're a genuine thinker and probably more of a gentleman than controversial old me.

P.S. I will probably get a warning from Skeptic Overlord or one of the admin staff for that little outburst. Sorry to all for speaking my mind. I know it may inevitably offend some of you but I prefer to give an honest opinion than make small talk. I don't intend to incite religious hatred, although I am not a lover of religion.
edit on 19/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Why don't you do something useful with your life and try to find out the truth about this life you are living.

What is the good of finding the Truth... if no one believes you?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If this Ashtar/Astar Commander exists, as so many contactees say he does, how can they be so sure he has good intentions?

Logic..

IF they exist, and IF they had evil intentions, we would be dead...ergo they must have good intentions

Simple logic

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What is the good of finding the Truth... if no one believes you?

Good question. For selfish reasons I guess?

So Zorgon, you're on a thread about Ashtar Command too. My guess is we aren't going to find said truth here are we?

So what is the good of being on this thread if we won't find the truth here?

P.S. I might find a points deduction or ban if I'm not careful though...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If this Ashtar/Astar Commander exists, as so many contactees say he does, how can they be so sure he has good intentions?

Logic..

IF they exist, and IF they had evil intentions, we would be dead...ergo they must have good intentions

Simple logic

Not really simple. Since they are going
around raping humans, I personally dont believe thats good intention.

NOONE KNOWS WHY THEY ARE HERE.
I dont buy the cult theory.. That once they reveal themselves we will be enlightened, and gain powers...That bull# of the first kind.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

Are you sure? Who are they raping? How do you know this?

They haven't had me yet. Maybe there's something wrong with me....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Really? You have evidence that the Pleadians are raping people?
Please share... I mean there are so many species visiting... 57 according to some reports... so I would like to see your stats.

Besides.. some of our troops while on missions for the good, don't always behave as they should

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

[redacted]

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great mind think alike.

Really though, I've seen your pic of the Plaiadian woman. There would be plenty of consent I can tell you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Are you sure? Who are they raping? How do you know this?

Well all the stories about aliens shoving *SNIP*, and all the stories aliens having sex would people..
yeah I consider that rape.

T
btw show me a pleadian...i'm waiting.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I dont compare our troops to creatures that noone can seem to prove to exist. Still no physical proof.

Nope, no comparison at all..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join