It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ashtar Commander be the 3rd antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I was searching for some UFO stories to kill time ( I just read the Mothman Prophecies), when I came across this blog by accident. I am not a UFO expert, nor am I fan, but lately this subject has been intriguing me for some reason (I am usually found at the paranormal forum discussing spirits, etc.).

Below is part of the blog, and also the link if you'd like to read about the first two antichrists.

likely 3rd antichrist revealed, with recaps on 1 and 2 68 rate or flag this page By torchthrower related the 1st antichrist related the 1st antichrist related to 2nd antichrist related to 2nd antichrist for 2nd antichrist for 2nd antichrist for 2nd antichrist for 2nd antichrist recap on 1 & 2 The first 2 antichrists I will describe the issues not from the past but of its impact today. Napoleon was the 1st antichrist, especially from Nostradamus. He came to power from the chaos of the French Revolution. We all know from history or history class about his wars within Europe and his defeats in Haiti and Waterloo. His wars then next the same by his nephew Napoleon the 3rd, destroyed the male population of Europe. But there is something many people don't realize that has impacted the world today, its the education (especially public) system. Some may ask, "So Napoleon is dangerous not from a military standpoint but because he wanted all people (males at this time) to learn?" Well in theory no but it did change the people mentally not for the best and I (and others who i also got info from) see it today, its even more revealed in social networking sites, blogging, video sharing and so forth. When I say education I'm not talking of learning things I'm talking of psychology and how most are closed/simple minded many times by not realizing it. Napoleon basically was creating other types of slaves that the state can use like serve in the army or enforce their laws, all of it was secular away from the churches. Other monarchs and rulers followed his plan as well. What was taught, even seen today, was the states version of what subjects all students should know and their version of teaching what is true and what is false but in many instances with little detail and ambiguity. Basically students can only learn what the state teaches them, especially on history, even if what was taught is not 100% accurate or there is more to a certain event.

hubpages.com... on-1-and-2
(It keeps saying the page doesn't exist but when I click on it , it's there.)
My question: Could this have some truth to it or is this complete hogwash?

It honestly did make me think about it for a while...Ashtar does seem to be too good to be true.
Please let me know what you think.
Concerned earthling

edit on 19-6-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: I forgot to add the link.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Perhaps you should retitle...

Could Ashtar Commander be a joke?

Which I think it is. Fantasy is the story and $$$$$ is the goal...

Plenty of threads about GFL here on ATS...let search be your friend

Example: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
the Ashtar illustration looks like a Tom Cruise clone to me.

other contestants would be Saint Germain

en.wikipedia.org...

theres more like Germain & Ashtar... go look up the I AM I AM cult with Elizabeth Claire Prophet,
to see who it is that i can't remember... he's a spiritual miracle worker & comes & goes secretly like the elusive Avatar 'the Maitreya'

to me... Ashtar is the recapturing of the 1930s Nordic god-men... something akin to what Hitler idealized

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ashtar Command is a place for the lost to find salvation and spirituality from our space brothers and sisters , but more importantly its a money making operation bordering on a cult IMHO .
Groups like this are best avoided , but as for being the 3rd antichrist .....I wouldn't give them that much credibility

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Bushes nickname in skull and bones, magog. ASTAR command good or evil,guess it depends
what you think is good,evil..The problem is who to believe,can we judge what is truth anymore .

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

to me... Ashtar is the recapturing of the 1930s Nordic god-men... something akin to what Hitler idealized

Yes, I remember reading something about what Hitler's ideal human beings looked like a few years back. And something about an Aryan race.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The Phoenix journals cost , 6 DOLLARS a journal for a book,nothing to download FREE to download.

link   
reply to post by madjetxe

That's what confused me, deciding whether this Ashtar/Astar federation would be good or bad. If this commander exists, he could well be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

link   
Well if the Antichrist is fake like the Ashtar command, then yes it could be the third antichrist....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Who were the 1st and 2nd?

edit on 19-6-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The first and second according to Nostradamus were Napoleon, and Hitler.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There is nothing so far as i have read bad,negative,only truth of our situation on earth.
I personally believe our people on this planet are basically good people.
But i also know and believe that the security services,military,and religion at there CORE
are the most evil incarnate scum bags money can buy.
Pretty hard to JUDGE when you have nothing to compare ,are you all you can be on this planet.
Hard to answer when you don't know how beautiful our planet would be if it was run from the
heart and not the mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Neither of those two could be an anti-christ because (if you believe in christ and the bible that is) it's stated in the bible that in the endtimes the anti-christ will appear, and afterwards christ himself will return. I never heard of the return of jesus. Finding logic in religious prophecy is quite a challenge but it seems at least there can't be a 3rd because there hasn't been a 1st.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Cult..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

There can't be an Antichrist. There is no Christ except in the deluded minds of the sheeple. Therefore there can't be an Antichrist!

Why don't you do something useful with your life and try to find out the truth about this life you are living. Sorry, I don't like to sound mean but there's no other way to say it. There's a lot wrong woth the world. A lot of what's wrong is caused by religious nonsense. Get with the program mate.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Well, I didn't realize my post would actually upset people. If that is the case Pimander, then I apologize.
I was just trying to get some thoughts on the topic. I assure you I had no bad intentions in mind. I read a blog, I thought it was strange and posted a thread about it, to see what other people thought.

I sincerely wish you a peaceful, calm, and sunny day.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

First...I don't believe anything about the whole "space brothers" garbage...but you simply asked a question and if some people feel like answering no matter how full of it they are...then they should.

Secondly I am not sure what I believe when it comes to the whole "God" concept...but whatever others believe is their problem I would only disagree when you make statements as facts.

Pimander is on of those (censored) that feel the need to force their atheists beliefs on others....these types of people are looking some sort of recognition or just feel they are smarter than most and feel the need to declare their beliefs whenever they can.

So continue with your thread no matter how ridiculous I or others may feel it is.

ATS is a place for questions and they should be asked without some fool jumping in making statements that add nothing to the conversation....looking at you Pimander

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Don't worry, I'm not upset. I don't mind religious nonsense in the right place. However, there's already enough nonsense on the UFO and Aliens Forum. Just letting you know what I thought I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

You remind me of a friend, who once made me watch Zeitgeist with him.

He believed in UFOs but was an atheist.
Let me ask my question in a different way then. If this Ashtar/Astar Commander exists, as so many contactees say he does, how can they be so sure he has good intentions?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Thank you.

If someone is a little harsher than myself it doesn't stop me from asking questions. I'll just rephrase my question then or ask more carefully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join