It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Local Lodge from G.E.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My first post here on ATS. Been ghost roaming these forums for about two years now.
Bout time to share some of my own information. Nothing to big to start off with,
earlier I "Google Earthed" my local mason lodge in Oswego NY. I noticed something
surprising and kind of amusing.

Yeah its a mason symbol made to be seen from sky view.

I looked around at a couple other lodges, nothing similar to this.
I found it because I was considering trying to join.
But I'm not 21 and I don't have a mason as a reference.
Here's the image zoomed in.

That's all I got for now... time to get 20 posts

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Welcome to ATS. I'm well familiar with your neck of the woods. mmmm, fresh air!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

welcome to ATS. Get your 20 posts in and you can send messages and start threads.
This isn't the place to ask and answer questions, but all that can be done once you get your 20.
Good luck and welcome again.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hi Bruce, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am excited to get started in the world of wisdom :p

I feel like I should say something about myself. I'm an average kid, just turned 18 in April.
I have been a big fan of conspiracy's, aliens, and overall mystery's in general.
Ever since I was 14 I started to dis-own school as a source of information and
relied on the internet, I have learned with all my past experience of using the internet,
that it has changed my mind in a way I can't begin to explain.

The first subjects that lead me to ATS. Was topics like metaphysics, philosophy,
and chemicals such as psychedelic mushrooms, and '___'. Through my first ever
open minded website www.deoxy.org that was ran (or dedicated not sure) by a man named Terrence Mckenna.

His leading study's was psychedelics such as '___' and Ayahuasca in which these chemicals influenced him to continue on with philosophy and metaphysics. You might know him as the man who created Time Wave Zero.
He was a big inspiration to me, his words influenced me to be open minded, and explore realms thought un-imaginable. I do not support drugs, or encourage them. Only through the use of science, and study on the human brain along with tryptamines. After reading his TimeWave Zero theory, the whole 2012 deal hit me like a freight train, and i began to do some research through Google, it brought me here and i've been hooked ever since.

My main interests lay in UFO, Secret Societies, Metaphysics, And Ancient Civilizations.
I also enjoy cognitive enhancement, creating music, writing lyrics to creative writing,

edit on 19-6-2011 by BruceEFury because: Wanted to tell about myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nice to meet you! You should find alot to keep your interests satisfied on this sight as I have noticed there seems to be threads on everything lol I found this sight and threw away all n
My news papers lol. You talk about wantIng to become a mason? My partner is also wanting to do that so I'll be looking out for your posts and wish you luck

new topics

top topics

join