It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reports of a full US attack on Libya in October.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Was just sent this by email from a friend.
I am not sure how credible the source is.

www.infowars.com...


"The source stated that additional Special Forces are headed to Libya in July, with the 1st Calvary Division (heavy armor) and III Corps deploying in late October and early November. Initial numbers are estimated at 12,000 active forces and another 15,000 in support, totaling nearly 30,000 troops."
edit on 19-6-2011 by martin3030 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030
 


infowars....
its super credible



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Infowars is right up there with RT in terms of reliability.

It isn't the first rumor I've heard of this, but it would be political suicide by Obama. I think he's naive, but I don't think he's stupid. Not THAT stupid, anyway.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030
 


A simple search of Libya/ October would have shown you that this has already been posted 3 days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-6-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
Infowars is right up there with RT in terms of reliability.

It isn't the first rumor I've heard of this, but it would be political suicide by Obama. I think he's naive, but I don't think he's stupid. Not THAT stupid, anyway.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)


Let me get this straight for a second because I'm confused:

Obama started a war against Libya, but that wasn't a political suicide.

Obama sending ground troop is somehow a political suicide?

Bush invaded and occupied two countries, that wasn't a political suicide. But if Obama invades one country, that's a political suicide?

If you haven't noticed yet, Democracy is a popularity contest, and popularity contest doesn't revolve around the candidate's actions being right or wrong, or being legal or illegal, or being just or unjust, or being constitutional or unconstitutional, or being insane or sane.



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Let me get this straight for a second because I'm confused:

Obama started a war against Libya, but that wasn't a political suicide.

Obama didnt start a war with Libya. France lead the UN to secure a UN REsolution declaring a no fly zone and authorization to use force against Libyan military units.



Originally posted by confreak
Obama sending ground troop is somehow a political suicide?

based on a rumor from a source thats as credible as Presstv.



Originally posted by confreak
Bush invaded and occupied two countries, that wasn't a political suicide. But if Obama invades one country, that's a political suicide?

Bush asked for and recieved authorization from Congress for military use of force against Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama and Congress are currently playing Tag over the war powers act and the constitutionality of it (Its not Constitutional).



Originally posted by confreak
If you haven't noticed yet, Democracy is a popularity contest, and popularity contest doesn't revolve around the candidate's actions being right or wrong, or being legal or illegal, or being just or unjust, or being constitutional or unconstitutional, or being insane or sane.


And since the US is not a Democracy, your comparison is a bit off. The US is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy, and contray to what people want to think, they are not the same thing.



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join