It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning to the Elitist NWO types, who plot in the shadows

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I been ready to get medevil for quite some time now. It needs to happen before I get to damn much older and won't be as able bodied as I am now. Right now I can still slash and crack a bullwhip with the best of intentions. Looking forward to it. Tired of being comfortable.
edit on 19-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Slawth

Is that 'their' opinion on the matter too? Interesting signature line by the way.

PS. What's the deal with the clipped authoritarian tone? Do you dream of being a commander at the helm of the NWO?

No I'm not fit to lead anyone, in my own mind at least. It was somewhat authoritarian in hindsight but it is my view.

Our squabbles amongst nations should already seem quite petty when we all exist on this tiny planet in a vast universe filled with who knows what.

That being said if a government has any proof of alien visitation disclosing that would be the fastest way to globalizing our species. Then we can determine what factions are still 'earth bound' so we can assimilate them or destroy them. It's my view that groups who care only about their nation/faction are a blight upon the human race.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Slawth because: improper use of a word

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Slawth

I appreciate your acceptance of the comments I made re: authoritarian tone. I agree in principle that a unified and positive Humanity would be a good thing. However, get real, it won't happen with the demonic usurpers leading us.

I think you need to re-examine your belief system, in light of conscience, as the following is nazi-esque and quite distasteful on many levels:

Then we can determine what factions are still 'earth bound' so we can assimilate them or destroy them. It's my view that such secular mindsets are a blight upon the human race.

No positive alien race will come down to meet & greet while attitudes like this hold sway in the minds of our 'leaders'. Which at this time, they seem to.

The NWO is a demonically inspired coup d'etat against the 'Light', and as such it will not prevail. The warning is in 'real-time' and they know damn well who my source is.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Slawth

I appreciate your acceptance of the comments I made re: authoritarian tone. I agree in principle that a unified and positive Humanity would be a good thing. However, get real, it won't happen with the demonic usurpers leading us.

I think you need to re-examine your belief system, in light of conscience, as the following is nazi-esque and quite distasteful on many levels:

Then we can determine what factions are still 'earth bound' so we can assimilate them or destroy them. It's my view that such secular mindsets are a blight upon the human race.

No positive alien race will come down to meet & greet while attitudes like this hold sway in the minds of our 'leaders'. Which at this time, they seem to.

The NWO is a demonically inspired coup d'etat against the 'Light', and as such it will not prevail. The warning is in 'real-time' and they know damn well who my source is.

Yeah my views have always been somewhat idealistic. As far as the nazi-esque goes I suppose so minus the anti-semitism and view of there being a 'master race'

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thegasface

I didn't bash him and its not like i don't believe in God but i always ask myself why some people need to mention Him off topic and when i mean off topic i mean way of topic ...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is not an east vs west thing at all. And they are not trying to do anything, they've already done it and are doing it right infront of our faces everyday.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Please tell me about your sources . I am so curious.

note : god prophets used the power they were given to say that ' I am not telling you about these matters of myself , god told me to say these .'

Are you acting the same way that prophets used to act ?

thank you for replies

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Slawth

I'm appreciative of the fact that our exchange has not devolved into an argument. I see where you're coming from, but could never condone 'assimilation or destruction' (paraphrasing obviously)...

So, eugenics then. Is it a worthy pursuit, or one of a myriad bitter aftertastes of a dark era for mankind?

HMD Phantom - my sources wish to remain classified at this time...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."

- President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am responding to George Washingtons prophetic vision. Real or fake, it was certainly beautiful. Now, from what I can interpret, it seems that this Vision was revealing what would happen before, during, and after the Civil War. Because this really does co-operate with the Civil War since it mentions cannons blazing and the sound of swords clanging together. I dont think it resembles anything about a new world order though.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Pimander

Nice to see you on the thread Pimander - yes, apart from the quoted text it is my own work.

Hope all is well with you?

Hope all is well with you too mate. I will be in touch with you soon to explain why you haven't heard from me for ages. Apologies.

All the best.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOFreak2131

No, sorry - too simplistic. Exoteric and esoteric meanings, my friend. I had to correct you, as there may be people who do not realise that there are ALWAYS inner & outer meanings, or even several layers of meaning, associated with ANY prophecy.

Being blessed with some knowledge and experience of the provision of prophecy, plus a level of discernment beyond the natural, I can assure you that there IS a reference to the NWO plan, the End of Days, in that prophecy.

Yes, it dealt with civil war - but it dealt also with the overall plans for the future of the USA. Which still exists, hence my point is pretty much straight-up.
edit on 25-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Excellent - many thanks for stopping by; I look forward to speaking with you again soon. I suppose we should take this exchange into the U2U from now on...

What think ye of the thoughts espoused in the thread?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Do you think these shadowy NWO types even use the internet or do they pay someone to do it for them? Either way they didn't read this thread. Pissin' in the wind.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They see their plan begining to backfire,

but I don't think these globalists are going down without a fight.

This can either become a time of massive destabilization, or a time of growth and learning if the people can rise up and take back what's theirs.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Infighting between a planetary species always ends in NO WIN. Its really that hard to get along

I wouldnt be amazed if his angels came thru to intervene here for the sake of some who see wars as no good why the infighting is taking place.
edit on 6/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Pull your trousers up mate, your ignorance is showing.

They don't need to pay anyone to read anything; the architecture of the internet is well suited to automatic filtering of relevant data according to simple keyword, style and other content management protocols.

It's been that way for years. They got the memo - and my daily experiences demonstrate this.

But yeah, thanks for stopping by. No hard feelings, but I like to meet fire with tinder.

Fly..

edit on 30-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by legitbrah

Great points - I think you've concisely summed up the predicament.

It's a real shame, but from here on out Humanity needs to flow with some faith, walk in the moment, and make the most of the relationships we cherish - and if possible, as far as it depends on us, be at peace with everyone

Still - evil prevails when good men do nothing. The time will likely come when we all must make decisions based on conscience -- NOT on the commands of the demonic usurpers. Their time is short, they know it, and it shows in the desperation with which they are seeking to destabilise global affairs. Raise Hell, then loot & pillage/ run away - while the rest of us deal with the fallout.

edit on 30-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Get sarcasm much? I wasn't serious.
edit on 6/30/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join