It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone here explain this ufo video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
found this ufo video filmed over east london.. ive never seen anything like this before. it looks very strange, i wondered if anyone here could explain what it is..

What they show is anybody’s guess though. Harry St Louis was on his way home in the Greenway on the night of June 8 when he saw the large, bright light. At first he thought it was a firework but quickly discounted the theory as it continued to weave across the sky.

he told the Recorder: “It was silent but considering it was so far away it was quite big. I must have been watching it for 30-40 seconds then I got my phone and recorded it for about 26 seconds. Then the flame disappeared and there were just these two dots with one coming in from the right hand side and then they went off at about 45 degrees.”

link

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It's probably something to do with this

Model aircraft with fire work attachments

edit on 19-6-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
well done, it makes sense, Greenwich is not to far from where that video is filmed... thats why i love ats.. looks like its case closed... star for you..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

WoooooooooHooooooo! That video with the fireworks on the model plane was awesome! I'm going to get one and try this!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sorry but already covered in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You could tell it was a phenom....good vid though

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, it seems these RC planes with fireworks connected (or what not) are becoming more popular. Here's a similar sighting in Oxfordshire from March this year: www.youtube.com...

They make for interesting videos, and I've been curious about that Oxon footage since March - but I guess this clears it up. Man made phenomena

new topics

top topics

join