It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Some of the footage in this video is new to me, but some of it i have seen before. Does anyone know how legit this video is?

vvv

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Oh good God yes that video and its more popular one,

In fact, this was my first thread on here, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
LOL, the "Alien's" eyelids don't even close half way...

That's some messed up plastic surgery, poor lil' bugger.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The Airships look like German Zepplin´s at the start of the video and as for the Aliens ! who knows ? no-one´s going to admit it if they are real but I highly doubt it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Like many here on ATS i have seen the footage from the second half of the clip before, however, the first half is new to me.

It kinda looks like a bad 50s b-movie tbh but who knows hey?! The little alien dudes in their little action man suits look hillarious but maybe the truth is stranger than fiction!

I still think its fake but at least its more entertaining than the usual "oh my god look at the tiny blurry little dot" stuff that usualy shows up :-)

edit on 19-6-2011 by Spit_Fire because: Correcting my awful grammer. Sooo tired...!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As soon as the video started i said airship & i'm sticking by that,could be a ufo but & i hope it is but IMO an airship.
watching the rest of the video i found it interesting,very old & the aliens seem to move the way i think they would move.
sometimes the truth is right in front of your face,the most amateurish video's could in reality be real,not sure what to think of this though,my first instinct is to say fake but i'm not sure.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join