It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowards of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You may well be willing to support your idea. How many of you are willing to die for it. How many of you are willing to go to any lengths to support what you believe in.

If you think you have the personal Gaul to account for yourself in a public format, then lets debate. I will personal debate with you in a viewer based format. I dare you to engage with me. This will include physical reference, and intellectual reference. If you think you can hang e-mail me now.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There's no point debating anything. Both sides will think their right. I mean, even right now your probably thinking this guys an ass, but alas! I have proven my point then, if you don't think that YOUR A GODDAMN LIAR AND I'M RIGHT ANYWAY!!!

I think theres a forum for debates good sir.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
You may well be willing to support your idea. How many of you are willing to die for it. How many of you are willing to go to any lengths to support what you believe in.

If you think you have the personal Gaul to account for yourself in a public format, then lets debate. I will personal debate with you in a viewer based format. I dare you to engage with me. This will include physical reference, and intellectual reference. If you think you can hang e-mail me now.

If you can provide a TOPIC that you want to debate, it would make more sense.

Otherwise this is just a waste of time.

vvv

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Gray area??

Sounds more like a drunken,macho rant to me..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Maybe provide a topic to debate, troll.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I vote this guy winner of the debate. It was a well played debate gentlemen, but this guy is the winner... don't try to bribe me or nothing... ok maybe a few scantily clad ladies then.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Only by default..

Who posts a challenge like that then goes offline

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
They were in chat talking a bunch of bs trolling. Just ban em.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

this thread is gong to be closed, but thank you r3n for the best belly laugh i have had in about 8 months.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

A lot of reference about the elite, NWO, US government, Zionists and how their activities are not only doing wrong, but are illegal, and cruel the least.

It is legitimate to ask what those who continue talking ill about the shadowy forces of greed are going to do.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

wtf are you talking about?

2econd line

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Why don't you guys just whip 'em out and measure 'em? Honestly!

2nd line

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

There's really no point in any of us trying to debate the issue... You are clearly a Master Debater.

Secondus

edit on 19-6-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
How MMA works in real life.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What ideas?

If you think you have the personal Gaul
You mean gall?

gall2
n
1. (Medicine / Pathology) a sore on the skin caused by chafing
2. something that causes vexation or annoyance a gall to the spirits
3. irritation; exasperation
vb

Certainly you do not mean Gaul

gaul
Noun: A native or inhabitant of ancient Gaul.
An ancient region in Europe that is now France, Belgium, the southern Netherlands, southwestern Germany, and northern Italy.

to account for yourself in a public format, then lets debate. I will personal debate with you in a viewer based format. I dare you to engage with me. This will include physical reference, and intellectual reference. If you think you can hang e-mail me now.
Which topics? Do you have the intellectual capacity and/or the intestinal fortitude to debate any one here? Pick a topic good sir. If it interests me we can "have a go".

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OP is clearly suffering mind control effects from HAARP

new topics

top topics

join