It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

1,200 pieces of evidence and absolutely no videos or photographs of a commercial airliner going into the Pentagon? Okey dokey; thanks for the link to a Government site...very trustworthy...

you must be a fool because they did...remember the great foia footage...you can see everything, even the boing plane everybody asked for...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I did supply the proof. Following that link I posted, as I noted, will bring you to a combined total of 1202 exhibits of evidence from the only criminal trial for a member of the Sept 11 strikes. Among those are photos of every aspect of the Pentagon, WTC and PA crash sites. That includes the plane parts and the victims. It's gruesome, but it's there. All of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

ask lloyed englnad about "the evidence"...sadly you fall for it because they can show you everything but nothing...where are the tapes, where are the black boxes...

most important part of the vid
edit on 19-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

ask lloyed englnad about "the evidence"...sadly you fall for it because they can show you everything but nothing...where are the tapes, where are the black boxes...

most important part of the vid
edit on 19-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

some crazy old man....nice..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

I've always found CIT's infatuation with Lloyd England fairly amusing.

What I have not found very amusing however, is how they keep returning to him for interviews about 9/11, without at any point having the decency to tell him that they consider him part of a coverup.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Multiple walls?

You do realize that the 2 lower floors of Pentagon did not have any interior walls between the exterior (E Ring)
and the exit hole into the internal roadway (C Ring)

Once throught the exterior wall would not encounter anything except sheet rock partitions until hitting the C
Ring

Hole was caused by heavy debris - parts of the landing gear struts and wheels

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok so were talking about the hole in the pentagon...

A hole which April Gallop and her INFANT son, walked through shortly after it exploded... Hmmmm yeah guess thats normal, nothing to see there eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

What nose cone ?

Is usual excuse given by the conspiracy loons

Hole was made by pieces of landing gear assembly - which by the way are some of the heaviest and strongest
sections of aircraft

Here is the debris lying in alley way outside the hole

here is part of aircraft it came from

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
I would post the video of the burned bodies but that is way too graphic and disrespectful, most of them were identified and were confirmed passengers on flight 77.

Yes these burnt victims were identified by the very same people that identified Osama on May 1st.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

How do we know those bodies are from the plane that supposedly hit the Pentagon? Those could be images of the remains of people from any flight, there's no real indication that they were taken in front of the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

you must be a fool because they did...remember the great foia footage...you can see everything, even the boing plane everybody asked for...

How did you find out I was a fool?...hey...that's not fair! By the way genius, what's a boing plane? Is that something you carry around in your pants for the ladies?

Yes these burnt victims were identified by the very same people that identified Osama on May 1st.

By the way, what did they do with the hijackers' remains? Did they dump them in the sea as well?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I did supply the proof. Following that link I posted, as I noted, will bring you to a combined total of 1202 exhibits of evidence from the only criminal trial for a member of the Sept 11 strikes. Among those are photos of every aspect of the Pentagon, WTC and PA crash sites. That includes the plane parts and the victims. It's gruesome, but it's there. All of it.

Sorry, I am not looking for "bogus" and "staged" photographic evidence after the fact. Anyone can provide 1,200 close up photos of bone yard airplane parts and unidentified bodies. This does not prove anything, since these photos could be of anything and could have been taken anywhere, such as a secondary location.

Specifically, I am looking for video evidence of a large commercial airliner striking the Pentagon. I am also looking for video evidence after the first responders completed their duties at the location. Certainly, in a case this massive, the Government did have several video guys come in and take video of the locations while they were investigating the location of loss and tagging the physical evidence. Where are these videos?

If you can lead me to those videos and they end up showing commercial plane parts, dead bodies, luggage, personal effects, actual shots leading into the Pentagon, etc. I will gladly reconsider my position. Assuming, of course, the video appears to be authentic. If you can't lead me to this evidence, no worries. Just one thing, spare me the excuses that this sort of detailed and forensic video investigation did not take place. Because if it did not take place, then it screams of a cover up.

In addition, where is the photographic and video evidence of the passengers and hijackers at the respective airports getting on these alleged airplanes? These planes took off from major airports which are full of cameras. They had to go through security which, again, have cameras. Where is this evidence?

Yeah, I've heard about the DNA and all that other rubbish, which does wonders for pacifying the mentally challenged. Unfortunately, claims of DNA matching is not evidence and proves absolutely nothing. Thanks for your time.
edit on 19-6-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Amazing how that debris is on the inside of a hole that it does not match whatsoever, a perfectly tapered hole, even funnier still is how you describe that wall as being sheetrock when any idiot looking at all of the pictures can see that the walls are NOT sheetrock,, on the inside of ANY of the rings..

It is you who are the epitome of a "conspiracy loon".

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ten years later, we still can't see the confiscated footage of a "plane hitting the pentagon." They parade around the twin tower images all day, but have forbid us from seeing the pentagon footage.

If you need any further evidence of something foul going on, well..yeah.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am not too 'up' on airplanes but I wondered if this made any sense for a passengerless plane, and a rocket/misssile/napalm bomb to hit the Pentagon.

See Navy A3 Skywarrior with folding wings

These appear to be wings being hauled up and out of sight at the Pentagon?

I am asking for an opinion here, not for criticism. Thank you.

Edit: I've been reading on sites that smudge pots (black smoke, no fire) would do a good job of covering up what was going on behind them, out of view!

www.rense.com... A source?!
edit on 19-6-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: add info

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Ten years later, we still can't see the confiscated footage of a "plane hitting the pentagon." They parade around the twin tower images all day, but have forbid us from seeing the pentagon footage.

If you need any further evidence of something foul going on, well..yeah.

Here's an informative video you should look at regarding just what you mentioned.

edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's another video, once again, proving Flight 77 did indeed hit the pentagon..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what truth is, or facts for that matter.

No single witness actually saw a plane impact the pentagon. Do some real research and go read through all the witness statements. There is only one spot where the impact point was visible from the road, that was where the light poles were knocked down and the convenient taxi cab, the only car on the flyover.

The pentagon was circled in dirt mounds erected just before 911. You should ask yourself why?

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

People who say the plane hit the pentagon were adding that after the fact. People always fill in the holes when they receive new information. Even the guy at the heliport, I forget his name, admitted he dived to the ground and covered his head, he didn't see the impact.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Are you that Mike Walters guy in the video ?? Man that guy is fake and obviously cannot even believe he was asked to speak the lies he is.............................

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm no dude in any video, and the 911 Truth movement has been proven to be a shame. Just like the claim that no eye witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon lol WHAT A JOKE!

Watch the 136 witnesses video I JUST posted (unless your can't handle the truth) where there are plenty of eye witnesses who saw the impact and described it in detail, and what proof do you have that they were made up or fabricated? More made up bs.. So mmm ya if saying nobody saw the impact isn't true, that would mean it's a lie. Which means you are a liar. Cased closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join