It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hole in the pentagon..is the big hole in the 911 story

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

The Hole isn't the half of it, You have to believe that the hijackers balanced the airplane inches above ground to crash into the nearly unoccupied crawl spaces of the pentagon. Really? You guys hijacked a plane and dove straight down into the crawl space of the pentagon? What were you aiming for guys? The water pipes? Winter Insulation foam sheets? The AC unit?

They didn't want massive damage? So what did this attack accomplish? They wanted fear and that's exactly what they got from most Americans, reactionary fear. This is the biggest load of patriotism causing garbage to ever set sail in my lifetime. I can not believe that radio hosts are still supporting this story to date, knowing full well that the old administation refused to testify under oath, and no one in the history of hijacking has ever called their spouse saying this almost accurate statement:

"Honey, my plane has been hijacked we are inches away from the pentagon what should I tell the pilot?"

Really? You people believe Barbaras phone call?

FYI, If you're inches away from the pentagon sweetheart, the pilots already know you've been hijacked.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kniferesns

Your post is a shining example of just how misinformed people are about the subject. Have a nice evening.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Really? and if a crazed plane flying murderer wants to take out tons of U.S. citizens they start in the basements of our most impenetrable buildings, oh yeah that'll get us

I'm so full of disinfo I forgot to point out the real "true" facts that only you know which secretly but openly happened on live television 'That is the only thing I'm talking about Here pal!'

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

First off, Flight 77 did not impact the "crawl spaces" at the Pentagon, it full on hit the offices on the first/second floor of the outer ring.

Second, the damage, was widespread throughout that wedge and carrying through three of the five rings.

Third, Barbara Olson, tried several times to call her husband...and connected on a couple of them. Facts supported by the phone records and the secretary that answered the calls. And they didnt come when the jet was "inches away"

Fourth, the Pentagon was/is FAR from impenetrable.

So as I said, misinformed.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

First off, Flight 77 did not impact the "crawl spaces" at the Pentagon, it full on hit the offices on the first/second floor of the outer ring.

Second, the damage, was widespread throughout that wedge and carrying through three of the five rings.

Third, Barbara Olson, tried several times to call her husband...and connected on a couple of them. Facts supported by the phone records and the secretary that answered the calls. And they didnt come when the jet was "inches away"

Fourth, the Pentagon was/is FAR from impenetrable.

So as I said, misinformed.

Why did it reappear on radar?!

Your opinion is cancelled out by the radar sighting.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

my other post didn't go through, I didn't save it and I do not feel like typing all that again, but to make a long story short,

The entire plane is found inside the crawl spaces of that building. Only the explosion rocked the upper floors.

and yes Barbara called her spouse inches away from the pentagon stating her plane was hijaced what should I tell the pilot and then it crashed

you can believe whatever you want, it's not going to change what happened on live television

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

LOL...its pointless to keep responding to you. You've spent too much time believing the crap on conspiracy sites.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Without knowing where you got your misinformation, its really not worth trying to answer. I have a feeling its from the same site that kni....whoever he is...gets his from.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Without knowing where you got your misinformation, its really not worth trying to answer. I have a feeling its from the same site that kni....whoever he is...gets his from.

i know you job is to discredit the real 9/11 facts, and what I know about the pentagon crash would make you look like a buffoon, I'll put something together when I have a bit more time, I'd love to see you 'debunk' the data.

You'll try, but you'll fail, and you'll say everything is wrong in your opinion as always, but real facts are real facts, even if your opinion says otherwise all the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No,my job is fixing F-16s. And, based on your posts to date, it is highly unlikely that you have more accurate information about the Pentagon than I do.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No,my job is fixing F-16s. And, based on your posts to date, it is highly unlikely that you have more accurate information about the Pentagon than I do.

ok, you could have any credentials, and I certainly would not believe someone on a forum that has not shown one ounce of those credentials at any point in time. I could say i'm a rocket scientist!

If you had any credentials whatsoever, you'd know full well that is no plane in the edited cctv footage, and you'd know that a real commercial jet would leave a bigger hole! Just this alone makes your fake credentials worthless, and everyone knows people spouting 'credentials' on forum, with nothing to back it up, are not to be taken seriosuly!

Pull the other one!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

ok, you could have any credentials, and I certainly would not believe someone on a forum that has not shown one ounce of those credentials at any point in time. I could say i'm a rocket scientist!

If you had any credentials whatsoever, you'd know full well that is no plane in the edited cctv footage, and you'd know that a real commercial jet would leave a bigger hole! Just this alone makes your fake credentials worthless, and everyone knows people spouting 'credentials' on forum, with nothing to back it up, are not to be taken seriosuly!

Pull the other one!

I've done some work inside planes before, and know what the set up is like.

I don't want to see your credentials just tell me what kind of work you have done inside of planes and give us a few details. We will know if you'r lying or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If none of these hijackers inquired about the art of landing a plane while in flight school then how the hell did they essentially land the plane into the Pentagon?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
If none of these hijackers inquired about the art of landing a plane while in flight school then how the hell did they essentially land the plane into the Pentagon?

Target Fixation. Google it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Watch the video 'Intercepted' it has all the ATC (Air Traffic Control) audio. Plus flight 77 was reported to have landed at Cleveland.

When the transponders went off the military took no immediate action, even though they would have been able to see it on their radar, and were obliged to to something. Instead of sending jets from the nearest location 10 miles away, they sent jets from 100 miles away. All this alone is highly suspicious.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by homervb

Target Fixation. Google it.

Googled:

Target fixation is a process by which the brain is focused so intently on an observed object that awareness of other obstacles or hazards can diminish. Also, in an avoidance scenario, the observer can become so fixated on the target that they will forget to take the necessary action to avoid it, thus colliding with the object.

Really? This is your explanation? You really believe this applies to flying a commercial jet into the Pentagon in a landing manner without any knowledge of landing? Oh boy

:face palm:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Here's a good photo, maybe this might further explain what made the hole.

Seems pretty obvious from this picture that either a missile was launched from this plane, or this plane is flight 77 and a missile/drone was launched by other means, and eye witnesses didnt notice flight 77 flying off because the explosion caused confusion.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

ATC radar at Reagan National would have certainly seen a plane making the climb out you allege. It, did not. Nor did the controllers on duty in the tower.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

ATC radar at Reagan National would have certainly seen a plane making the climb out you allege. It, did not. Nor did the controllers on duty in the tower.

This is the problem, flight 77 had it's transponder turned of, so ATC could not see it on their secondary radar, the military should have been alerted to this and should have been able to see it on their radar, but for some reason there was a 30 min delay, so for some reason they did not see it straight away, maybe due to the war games, and maybe because they were ordered not to act immediately because this was an inside job.

So whether this plane was flight 77, or the plane that delivered the a missile, we do not know, but if it was the latter then that could also have had its transponder turned off, and would have only been seen by the military, and if it was an inside job then the military would have had to have had some involvement.

Either way, it's a very telling photo.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This is the problem, flight 77 had it's transponder turned of, so ATC could not see it on their secondary radar, the military should have been alerted to this and should have been able to see it on their radar, but for some reason there was a 30 min delay, so for some reason they did not see it straight away, maybe due to the war games, and maybe because they were ordered not to act immediately because this was an inside job.

So whether this plane was flight 77, or the plane that delivered the a missile, we do not know, but if it was the latter then that could also have had its transponder turned off, and would have only been seen by the military, and if it was an inside job then the military would have had to have had some involvement.

Either way, it's a very telling photo.

I've tried to argue the point about the transponder. If they did turn it off, then yea ATC wouldn't be able to see it. That doesn't mean the military couldn't track it. Now I'm not one to believe that the military just sat there and watched it happen, but I do believe the war games played a significant role in these attacks. Whoever coordinated these attacks could have been able to find this info out about the war games and staged the event around that time. Out of speculation, let's just say the Israeli Art Student Spy Ring was able to obtain information about these games and pass it on to the MOSSAD. The MOSSAD then uses this information as a time frame as to when the attack should take place. Why not coincide a complete aerial attack on the US when all US aviation agencies including the military are distracted by these games? I mean whoever came up with this plot was definitely smart because the chain of command to shoot down a commercial aircraft is complicated for 1 plane let alone multiple planes. And why not throw in even more complications by staging the attack during the war games? If the war games weren't happening I'd like to believe the military would have been able to at least SHADOW the planes from behind, but not even that happened. Whoever coordinated these attacks beat the system. I don't think the system was at a stand down nor did they turn their heads the other way.

With this mindset in place, it makes me question what Rumsfeld knew about these attacks because it was just really odd for him to change the shoot-down protocol June 1st, 2001. The new protocol left the shoot-down order up to him. If there is a conspiracy, and Rumsfeld knew about the attacks, what better way to make it run smoothly then to have the final shoot-down order?

Again, I don't think the military or anyone protecting this country was at a stand-down order. I really believe whoever coordinated these attacks knew how to play the system very well, and might have even had a hand from higher government officials
edit on 7-6-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join