It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on Syria: Astounding Lies, Zero Legitimacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

www.blacklistednews.com

Understanding that these corporations and the think-tanks they fund are the true architects of Western foreign policy is the first step in ending these heinous crimes being committed in our name and ultimately at our expense.
Hillary Clinton's brazen lies, unmitigated deception, and her crass insolence is irrefutable evidence that she and the government she works within have abdicated all of their legitimacy. Their open contempt for America's Constitution
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
endthelie.com
www.brookings.edu
landdestroyer.blogspot.com

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
First the lies then the war or is that just more war? Now Syria then Iran's gonna heat up sooner than later like they've been planning for years.

look people at the hypocrisy of what she says and the twisted people that put the words in this souless bird beak. They are all so full of it all the sell out senators lying generals dubious judges the lobbyist and the elites who control us and our puppet heads of state. Like this Obama Hillary freak show real change is what all lies all the time? More war and debt than ever? Loosing money left right and center then forking out billions to the pig banks and wall street? Feeding the military industrial complex for all we're worth. Burying us in endless debt and blood both ours and the millions killed for their lies. Who do they represent sure aint us is it.

If your American go camp out with the people in NewYork by wall street or start one in your own state!
Just cause the news isnt telling you about it doesn't make the revolution any less real or now.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 19-6-2011 by UcDat because: edit

edit on 19-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton and her boss would do well to remember that Iran and Syria agreed to a formal military alliance for mutual defense long before the current madness really got rolling after the 1st of the year. Iran is also very heavily involved in Venezuela. The United States becoming directly involved with military action inside the Syrian borders may not just go badly, it may just have serious consequences on OUR side of the Atlantic and not by some two bit Jihadi whack jobs, but by regular military forces using conventional military systems.

Syria is none of our business, and it never has been. It's time we stop meddling in what seems to be every nation on Earth who so much as looks sideways at us, lest we find ourselves the TARGET of internal meddling by other world powers. Just my thoughts on this...but it really has to stop. It's getting totally out of hand.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Lets not blame the clintons for everything. In this case she is actually correct! Syria, pakistan and iran have always been a big problem not only for the west, but for themselves as well. I hate the capitalist over-consumption attitude but religious fanaticism can be much worse. In particular the palestinian issue has caused unnecessary strife for the middle east, because the arabs want the entire middle east islamic. Lets not forget we need oil from them so its a delicate issue because on one hand we have western puppets sympthetic to "the west" and on the other hand we have religious fanatics who want them out of the way to install a non-secular government.

Yes we should have never gotten involved the middle east militarily, but russia and china would have taken over those markets with weapons for oil program. Its a never ending struggle between the east and the west for influence and financial markets. I think russia and china have already conquered them since they were always muslim sympathisers and we should stick to the western hemispere and europe. If things get out of hand it could potentially spark world war 3 and maybe that is what the elite want so they can radically depopulate this planet of "useless eaters".

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Funny, I would describe the US government in similar terms.

Another nice example of the pot calling the kettle black...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
All US policy on the crisis in Syria is driven with Israeli security in mind.

Israel does not want to see the Assad regime fall from power.

If that happens border security will likely change dramatically, especially with a Muslim Brotherhood regime taking over in a "liberated" Syria.

Any western involvement in Syria will require a ground invasion, occupation with "security forces" regime change including the installation of a controllable puppet regime.

It would be easier to just look the other way and let the Assad regime fight to retain control, for now.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It is time we root out all of them. Time to take back our country and bring our boys (and girl) in uniform home. We have a new America to build ladies and gents. It starts with you, it starts now. Time to put aside your fear of what might be. Sure living in a big house with fancy chairs and big TV's is nice. Is it worth the cost of perpetual wars? Reject this illegitimate government. NO MORE GOVERNING WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I say that US get out their troops from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, EAU and basicaly from all over middle east and central asia former soviet republics.

Guess what will happend next day : Russia and China move in instead and secure 90% of the gas and oil existent on this planet.
Day 3 : gasoline prices in US and EU will triple overnight.Reason : because US looking like a whimp and retreated from all those areas.
They sell us oil BECAUSE we have US/NATO troops and bases there.Not because we have money.

West will look weak, Russia and China will control those regions, and they will decide who buys.Talk about beating the west ? Simple, control the oil.Now, i am quite happy US is doing it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Brazil is fully sustainable with no fossil fuels. As we can be too.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconRiot
reply to post by Recollector

Brazil is fully sustainable with no fossil fuels. As we can be too.

yep and whats more we have the tech to go off oil we can burn water some have been running their cars on nothing but right in the USA

all this we need the oil or if we dont they will talk is weak if we had a gov that represented us we'd no longer have suppressed tech and corperation calling the shots for their own profit.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My favorite all time Hillary Clinton lie is when she said she was shot at by Snipers when she got off a C-130 in bosnia...then a video was released showing her getting off the plane and being handed flowers by a little bosnian girl.

Hillary Clinton upon becoming Secretary of State announced she was doing to the State Department what her husband did to DOD....eliminate good paying jobs in the State Department and use cheapo contracted labor so the money freed up can be used to buy off people/countries abroad.....

Notice we are pouring money/goods into the former Soviet Territories? That's where Bill Clinton's Quadrennial Defense Review savings went after he axed all those middle class Civil Service and military jobs Americans used to enjoy. Those former Soviet nations are enjoying their cool Japanese ATV's and toys from all the free money.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a mutiny in the State Department yet...oh wait Private Bradley Manning....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

yep i remember that sniper bs how do these liars stay in power? I always figured the vote was a sham and our leaders are selected directly by TPTB

I hope that lawsuit against the fed goes through and all the traitors who sold out America are held accountable for treason along with these puppet leaders.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
All US policy on the crisis in Syria is driven with Israeli security in mind.

Israel does not want to see the Assad regime fall from power.

If that happens border security will likely change dramatically, especially with a Muslim Brotherhood regime taking over in a "liberated" Syria.

Any western involvement in Syria will require a ground invasion, occupation with "security forces" regime change including the installation of a controllable puppet regime.

It would be easier to just look the other way and let the Assad regime fight to retain control, for now.

Israel should have taken control of their problems a long time ago and not hold the USA hostage in the area. They have the means to conquer at least 60% of the middle east if they wanted to...probably even 100% excluding iran.

When someone attacks you, what better excuse to hold on to the land you conquered by military might? At the very least they deserve all of modern day israel with no palestinian state in the middle of their borders. And what obama said about going back to the 1967 agreement was idiotic lunacy. I am not sure if israel will ever forgive him for that!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
I say that US get out their troops from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, EAU and basicaly from all over middle east and central asia former soviet republics.

Guess what will happend next day : Russia and China move in instead and secure 90% of the gas and oil existent on this planet.
Day 3 : gasoline prices in US and EU will triple overnight.Reason : because US looking like a whimp and retreated from all those areas.
They sell us oil BECAUSE we have US/NATO troops and bases there.Not because we have money.

West will look weak, Russia and China will control those regions, and they will decide who buys.Talk about beating the west ? Simple, control the oil.Now, i am quite happy US is doing it.

So what the heck is the purpose of the commodity market then? Doesn't everyone buy oil at the same price as listed on the exchange? Does russia and china pay a different price or what, especially now that they have accepted global capitalism, instead of communism........

I am not saying your wrong. I am simply trying to make sense of it all!

join