It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

belowtopsecret.com banner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
why is it when I click

it redirects me to ats

Why is the tab key not functionable in posting/replying to messages

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've pondered the same thing for a while (why did I never create a thread? :\ ). I hope it gets fixed... I also feel that BTS is getting left behind. On BTS, when you enter a forum, the thread listings are still in the old format while the new format is ONLY on ATS. ATS is also getting a lot more updating while BTS isn't. Its not like NOBODY visits BTS. While ATS is what started it all, there's no reason why BTS should get left out of being modernized. If I knew XMB code, I'd volunteer time to update BTS... it's too bad I don't...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
I also feel that BTS is getting left behind. On BTS, when you enter a forum, the thread listings are still in the old format while the new format is ONLY on ATS. ATS is also getting a lot more updating while BTS isn't. Its not like NOBODY visits BTS. While ATS is what started it all, there's no reason why BTS should get left out of being modernized. If I knew XMB code, I'd volunteer time to update BTS... it's too bad I don't...

I asked the same thing a while ago. www.abovetopsecret.com... SkepticOverlord said he was working on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I also posted the exact same question websurfer, here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but with out the help of the visual aid that you added. You have described what I meant so much better.
I posted about it way back in december but nothing was done.
As I said in my post it's not a major moan about it, I was just pointing it out.
It would be nice if BTS did get all of it's features sorted out, but I guess it's just one thing in a long list of tasks that have to be done to keep this whole site running so well.

new topics

top topics

join