It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, there is no Meat Dress. The shocking costumes? You've been had. How 'bout Riannah? Name

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Bullshnazz...no flags? No stars> For Stars? That is ok - it means you did not do your homework - each song is different - This is the most important thing you will ever read in your life!!! We are being kept in the dark. Do You know who The Broken Social Scene is? Do you know Stars? Amy Millan? If the mods feel the need to move it, so be it. I read somewhere in the T&C I can post in two seperate forums... this needs to be heard. Simple good music is almost impossible to hear today - these people are living museums. Don't stop it - music is vestige that keeps us the same..

Just Watch Every Damn Vid for Once in your Pathetic life:

Sue me for trying to help the masses...

I haven't even mentioned Broken Social Scene - for God's sake some cannuks help me out here!!!!

CJ
edit on 19-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: fer fudge sake are you people this dumb?

edit on 19-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: go frank yourself, I have dissonant issues, that ok? Is this going on my report card?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What ther heck are you on about??

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Bull franking shizz....bust up a bump for me breedon da stars and da woman extrodinarre, amy bad apple millan! Shizz, what it has to be rap for you to like it? Sad, I like rap and country and whatever cause it's music...so go on and be dumb and not explore - your own missing out - losers..

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm confused as well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

go to the link, watch the videos...you'll see what I'm on about...hope you agree!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

Watch the vids in the link shawny! There is life beyond the forbidden zone!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
she seems to be replying to herself and calling herself a loser .. *ucked if i know, Music is great however I like Rock, Ballads, etc and REAL instruments

edit on 19/6/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Where's the conspiracy?

Oh well, that girl's music is old hat here is the future

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

Say that again? Which song>? Thanks for the reply and maybe this amazing human does see herslef as a loser...it wouldn;t suprise me at all...some of the best self depricating humans make amazing artists..imho

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

I like the future, thanks! Amy is now; she has been and she will be. Amy is what makes music. Here is my favorite Stars song, again, keeping in mind, I relatively just discovered them..

Should have put this awesome song in my OP - love it!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Are you part of the band or just helping promote, im not to sure what your getting at, please understand people have diffrent tastes etc in life, does not make someone a loser coz they dissagree with you,Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

They are a REAL band - drums bass guitar keyboards, singers...what part did you miss? Trust me, they kick a

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

No, not at all, I love the fact you like other music....give it a try if you are tru to your word you like music...just go with each one and then never listen again - not a bad deal, eh? you may find something you like???

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Cool Jen
will do, later as i have a kllier hangover right now lols

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
Cool Jen
will do, later as i have a kllier hangover right now lols

Most honest response I have ever recieved on ATS. I'm almost there...

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

Slayer69? Chadwickus? Phage?

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
WHat does music you like have to do with my "pathetic life" or Conspiracy? How about actually taking the time to explain what is in the link. Thus far I have seen nothing that makes me want to even see what you are babbling nonsensically about.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
A thread about good music?

Here you go, gave your song a listen now do me a favor and check this out...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I like the cadence of the singer. The beat is good and the riffs are on! Downloading now - thank you!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Christmas in a sidecar MrWendal! Where did I say any of those things? Hahahahahahaa! If you are a meat dress devotee, I am sorry. You are done for Mr. Wendall...

CJ

top topics

<<   2 >>

join