It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hello people

firstly I would like to point out that I’m not paranoid
i base my opinions on the evidence available..and generally i have found that the logical evidence directs me towards the 'conspiracy' or 'crazy' views that are so often looked down upon or rejected by society..

most of the time i find mainly with government conspiracies where the real truth is impossible to know for sure that there is often not enough evidence given to support their side, even in situations where they could easily prove the conspiracies wrong..but they cant

anyway i look forward to positive discussion and keeping an open and informed mind!

after this intro am i able to post new topics?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm an old member and I want to see what if any sites the owners give to.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

what?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilapidated
Hello people

firstly I would like to point out that I’m not paranoid
i base my opinions on the evidence available..and generally i have found that the logical evidence directs me towards the 'conspiracy' or 'crazy' views that are so often looked down upon or rejected by society..

most of the time i find mainly with government conspiracies where the real truth is impossible to know for sure that there is often not enough evidence given to support their side, even in situations where they could easily prove the conspiracies wrong..but they cant

These crazy views you speak of, aren't crazy at all. The majority of the population gains there views and information mainly through media. And media (lets face it) is a bunch of BS most of the time.
You are One voice Vs Many, It's hard when your alone trapped with your own views, your own speculation surrounded by people who refuse to see the truth. But ATS changes that, One Open Mind is joined with other open minds, a place for intelligent discussion, a place to let loose that urge to seek for more, to seek beyond what your told through TV, Radio, newspapers, etc.

This website is the only thing that still gives me hope for the world,
to know that there's a community that has the same roaring mind
that needs to expand, learn, and KNOW what is out there.
A group of intelligent people who are on the good side of things, the anti-elite.
The seekers. It gives me great joy when I read these kind of things.
Your not crazy, And if anything is going to drive us crazy, its the government.

Welcome and I look forward to have intelligent discussions with you in the future.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy it here.

Cya around..

join