It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix Explained.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Life is like a big simulation program.This program has a set of laws which the programmer applied to the entire simulation. which apply at any refrence in time and space. When you work on your conciousness you are choosing your position in time and space more often by conciously being aware and maintaining balance, subconciously telling the prorgam that you will no longer live through it but from it.Not through faith but through will for faith is part of the program,which keeps us from higher knowledge while will leads to accelerating past the written laws of the programmer. The purpose of the program is just that...a huge simulation. By becoming concious you write your own unbalnced laws to protect you against the more balanced ones which are stronger than yours at any given moment. This is Strife. By living through the program you are and die into nothing, by taking action you build your own afterlife, of which progress can be seen it by tapping into the astral world. Your astral world is made possitive by using willpower towards good and becomes negative by using thew will for bad.the astral world is our savior.

edit on 18-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
this story does have some truth to it, although i believe the programer behind all this is the one and only... u know who... God

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So did you take the blue
or the red one ?
or both?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

So is God an entitity or a programmer?.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

I've seen the movie but what do the red pill and blue pill symbolize?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by factbandit

Simple, when you are enlightened you see bigger picture of symbolism.

Blue is the throat, back of beck top of spine positive charged.Higher self.The spiritual.
Red is the base, the negative the phsyical desires.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

blue seeking truth about the matrix
Red accepting and living comfotably in it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i reject both the red and the blue!!

i close my eyes !

nd take the 3rd invisible tablet beside the red and blue

leave all you suckers in the red zone and blue zone

"Life is like a big simulation program.This program has a set of laws which the programmer applied to the entire simulation"

Yes we got the simulation part . Its that pesky programmer/event that authorized all this thats got everybody talking head on against each other .

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

blue seeking truth about the matrix
Red accepting and living comfotably in it.

well, u lost credibility with me in a way. i find it hard to take someones perspective on a very symbolic idea if you cant even remember which pill does what. its like someone bible thumping then forgetting whether jesus or judas was the son of god
edit on 18-6-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So in essence, this post is kind of like a virus to the program, thus leaving the programmer to rewrite the program using a virus scanner to fix the flaw.

Hmmm No matter how I try, I just cant buy into this Matrix stuff. Though, I feel that will and faith combined can overcome pretty much any reality. It is our doubt that keeps us from it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If we knew all of lifes secrets it would be like knowing cheat codes to a game. You wont experience the full emotional potential of the game because you have a unfair advantage against it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by factbandit

Another interpretation is:

The Blue Pill symbolises Ignorance and being fearful of questioning the world around you.

The Red Pill symbolises Truth and a willingness to question the world around you.

edit on 19/6/2011 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
After reading this thread i can tell some of you are dying to get out of the matrix...in the original script neo was reeled in through a forum. Damn zion ops.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

edit on 19-6-2011 by 123AZ because: dead links

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The astral realm is not the truth of existence. It is simply a fluid composition, the essence of the physical reality we all embody. The real core of existence stretches even further back. There are 4 phases of existence, or planes if you will, ending with the physical plane we are all consciously aware of. These 4 planes are broken down into 11 modes of existence.

The first mode of existence is Solid Substance. This is the world around us. We can touch it, feel it, interact with it, change and mold it to our whim. This mode occupies the entirety of the Physical Plane.

The second mode of existence is Astral Fluid. This is the star-stuff double connected to us by the "silver cord". It is the pre-requisite to our physical forms. By causing changes in the Astral Fluid we bring about a correlating alteration in the Physical Substance.

The third mode of existence is called the Concrete Mind. This is the gray matter of individuality, and personal consciousness. All manner of philosophy, faith, and True Will emanate from this mode of existence. The Concrete Mind allows us to self-manipulate the Astral Fluid.

The fourth mode of existence is called the Essential Nature. This is the naturally occurring processes which guide our consciousness and physical vessels through their life-spans. Aging and decay, as well as birth and growth are essential elements of this mode of existence.

The 2nd through 4th modes of existence form the second plane: The Æther. This plane being the mystical, spiritual, and metaphysical "double" of everything we see in the physical realm. This is what most people assume to be "beyond" the Matrix. And, sadly, this is as far as most people take their spiritual-metaphysical quests. Content to have escaped the realm of solid form, they stop pushing the envelope.

Unfortunately, their are still so many more modes of existence, and planes to push through before you really escape from the "Matrix". The Æther is but another layer of the illusion. Specifically, it is the World of Illusion.

Good luck in continuing the search for what is beyond the Matrix.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It is a genetically-implanted, mind control matrix.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Lets dig down to the origin. What is life? You think that these terms are generally relevant. In this topic your talking about the matrix. Please explain these fundemental terms and what drives us to observe this matrix.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Matrix only exist because we allow it.because we are blind to it conciously and because we do not know who or what runs it or what is the pupose of us living in it. We are born with underdeveloped conciousness yet physically overdevepoled . Forget the physical develop the conciousness and live through it. You will then escape at will.
edit on 21-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How can I escape it? Who runs it? Where would I go afterwards?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The matrix is matter, materialism, in which the soul is trapped within matter and body due to ignorance of its true condition. The laws of the matrix is based upon the soul's ignorance of its true self. Without knowledge of the true self, the soul comes to view the body as its self and with the changing of the body the self too changes. The mental matrix is similar except the soul is attached to mind rather than body, and believes whatever the mind thinks is what the soul is. Only the spiritual matrix is not really a matrix at all, so no control mechanism since it is truthful and beyond material restraint. 'Matrix' implies a connected series or order, so if the Soul is unity, then there can not be a connected series where there is only One, so thus the Soul is the non-matrix.
edit on 21-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join