It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul At Republican Leadership Conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Why do you hate Ron Paul? Are you scared of liberty?

Thanks for clearly proving you DON'T read posts..

Look, I get that you hate ron Paul. You are scared f him because you love your messiah. i get that. But cant you just admit you hate America?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Me thinks "feeding time" is over..

Let's hope more people get to hear Ron Paul's views and rethink their vote..
It may come down to youtube vids if MSM continue as before..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

but but but but you hate america and ron paul !

agreed listening to ron made me realize my way wasnt the only way

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I thought it was one of his best speeches ever! Although I had already viewed the speech on another site, I wanted to thank you, neo, for sharing it here! May it go viral...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Flatfish

How many crazy assed Texas politicians does this nation have to elect as POTUS before they realize that they're scraping the bottom of the barrel in doing so?

Your only criticism of Ron Paul is that he comes from Texas.

I find that extremely childish and especially coming from another Texan..

Apparently, you have a deficit problem when it comes to comprehending the material you read. Either that or you just don't read things in their entirety. I clearly stated two very obvious objections that I had to Ron Paul's positions regarding discrimination and Medicare in my post. Did you not read them or did you just choose to ignore them?

Furthermore, unlike those who associate themselves with the republican party, I do not adhere to the practice of not opposing someone's views just because they happen to claim allegiance to the same political party as I do or because they happen to come from my state. IMO, that type of blind loyalty is only effective when utilized in sporting events and children's games. It should play no part when it comes to determining what is best for this country.

The last good thing that I can remember coming from a POTUS out of Texas would be the signing of the Civil Rights Act by LBJ. On the other hand, LBJ also lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident and in doing so, escalated our involvement in the Viet Nam war which eventually cost us the lives of 58,000 young Americans.

I'm not saying that Ron Paul doesn't have some good ideas, ( a rarity among right wing conservatives) but the fact that some of his positions are extremely repressive, IMO it will surely prevent him from garnering the votes necessary to become POTUS, including mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join