It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

The POUCH was not a symbol.

God has a pouch which he carries his woman / goddess about in.

He also has two main probes but seven probe heads in total, sometimes only the two main ones are shown and sometimes all seven are shown, usually as serpents or snakes.

The elite will offer up the woman of the blood line as a sacrifice to win the Gods favour and to get eternal life.

Watch the last five videos again and see how often you are shown this truth. I have found it more than this but these five videos give a good illustration.

Look at this image of Baphomet

en.wikipedia.org...:Baphomet.png

See he has a pouch and two main probes along with his rod / phallus.

Often the probes and phallus are shown as the trident etc etc ... or the medical symbol

s3.hubimg.com...

If you look you will find the world is full of this information.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE STILL FAILED TO SEE I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ...

I ANSWER MY OWN POST.

TAKE THE INFO i GIVE YOU OR LEAVE IT...

I AM OFF NOW ...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What symbols mean for example

BLADE = PHALLUS
CHALICE = WOMB
SUN = GOD
MOON = Human woman goddess or woman of a certain blood line.
LILY / LOTUS = (the opening to a woman's body (not sure if that was in those clips however)
ROSE = VAGINA
KEY = WOMAN of the certain blood line
LOCK = GOD
WHITE STONE = WOMAN OF A CERTAIN LINE
FALLEN STAR = Same as above ^^^
CRESCENT MOON = POUCH

i had a good idea thats where you were going to go.... the old 'Freudian' thingy, meaning everything is in orbit around sex

the next step is to wrap onself up in the 'mystical Mushroom cult'... that too is both phallic and very easily becomes the 'Eucharist' wafer that one communes with God with ...in Spirit not in actual dialogue.

for those with high mindedness,,, this model you propose is explained as discerning the deeper 'levels',
like fantasy is truth fact... but with further introspection one will 'see' this hidden knowledge is just another way of rationalization for minds that can also be devious as well as just carnal....

think the pedeophile priests used such a sirens' song to lure the youth ?
edit on 19-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Of all the mediums that could have been used to assimilate this "code" it makes no sense whatsoever that a bunch of disparate screenwriters, movie producers and actors would somehow collude to spread this secret, sacred truth. Why not use a different, more accessible media such as news rack tabloids, television infomercials, fashionista magazines, metropolitan billboards, children's cereal boxes?

Surely, in this day and age, those bearing sacred knowledge would choose to share it without having to resort to archaic symbolism rooted in cinematic sex scenes.
edit on 6/19/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

You misunderstand ... they are not choosing to share it, they are laughing in your face at how such a simple code can be used over and over again and you don't see it.

One day when the truth finally comes out, you will re-watch movies and go "Oh I was looking at it all the time."

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

they are not choosing to share it, they are laughing in your face at how such a simple code can be used over and over again and you don't see it.

I agree with this.

It is the same with the tidal wave of politicians and young celebrities that we see flashing
the Baphomet symbol all of the time these days.

They are showing contempt for the profane masses.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

On the contrary, if such was the case don't you think it would have come about much sooner -- perhaps in literature? Lady Chatterley's Lover, Tropic of Cancer, The Great Gatsby, The Satanic Verses, The Thousand and One Nights...

Why the cinema?

There is nothing new in the use of symbolism, much less using symbolism to depict sex as an otherworldly phenomena. But in the end sex is just... sex. Aside from feeling really good, there is nothing mystical about it. It's just another part of life.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

On the contrary, if such was the case don't you think it would have come about much sooner -- perhaps in literature? Lady Chatterley's Lover, Tropic of Cancer, The Great Gatsby, The Satanic Verses, The Thousand and One Nights...

I'm sorry, but comparing the vast sea of literature
to the closed world of Hollywood is absurd.

There is much literature that contains symbols and
allegory.

Do you not consider George Orwell, H.G. Wells or
Aldous Huxley "literature" ??

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

You have got to be joking. Where there is smoke there is fire!

Logic tells you coincidences don't happen, and line up, and get borrowed by all the leading power groups including the NAZI's, there is a logic, and a study of what adds up. This is something very real.

Or, it could simply be nothing more than the simple truth that sex sells movies. However, I don't know many that would find the notion of Nazi sex all that titillating.

Sex sells... That's no lie, but how about you get to the real meaning of symbols. The Nazi party chose wisely. So did Israel as a Nation. This however is to the core of explanation:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You must not be a Scorpio!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

allegory.

No, I consider them authors.

But then again, that's my point. These kinds of symbolism are nothing new and have been around since the days that man realized they could consider a cucumber a phallic image. Humans have always been obsessed with sex, so it's only natural that it seep into literature, art and film. This isn't new territory by any means.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Don't forget about those with some serious money to blow. The '___' cults with their suspension/ shark tanks...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

allegory.

No, I consider them authors.

But then again, that's my point. These kinds of symbolism are nothing new and have been around since the days that man realized they could consider a cucumber a phallic image. Humans have always been obsessed with sex, so it's only natural that it seep into literature, art and film. This isn't new territory by any means.

Insert "The works of"...

The "seepage" you refer to has become much more prevalent in recent times.

Is all of it nefarious, I doubt it.

Is some of it nefarious, I'm fairly certain.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Sex sells... That's no lie, but how about you get to the real meaning of symbols. The Nazi party chose wisely. So did Israel as a Nation. This however is to the core of explanation:

Well, if you think about it Hitler and the Third Reich could have taken a more literal approach when choosing sexual symbolism. But a graphic of a couple of bunnies going at it would have probably ruined the stoic image they were trying so hard to convey.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Nope, not by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Perhaps Love is just waiting for a real vacation:

edit on 19-6-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Nope, not by a long shot.

If you were a puzzle, that would be written all over the box!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Insert "The works of"...

It hasn't become more prevalent as much as it has become less subtle. After all Greek and Roman mythology was dripping with sexual innuendo. Not to mention the legends of King Arthur and his knights of the round table, or the Bible, or even the erotic prose of The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám.

Aside from depictions of sexual violence, there is very little that is actually nefarious about the act itself.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Insert "The works of"...

It hasn't become more prevalent as much as it has become less subtle. After all Greek and Roman mythology was dripping with sexual innuendo. Not to mention the legends of King Arthur and his knights of the round table, or the Bible, or even the erotic prose of The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám.

Aside from depictions of sexual violence, there is very little that is actually nefarious about the act itself.

Hmm, I wasn't really referring to the sexual symbolism (although that is definitely having an effect
on modern culture) I was referring to the occult symbols which do include symbols of sexuality but
also include many other symbols of esoteric belief systems.

These symbols are being used more in visible areas of Western culture, and there are reasons.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Unfortunately the main point that I was trying to explain in this thread seems to have sailed over peoples heads.

You have all gotten so hung up on the sexual bit that you have not really heard what I said or what those last videos showed .. or perhaps I didn't really explain ...

This thread is about the elite sacrificing thousands if not millions of women to the Gods.

The Gods are real.

The whole point of this Matrix you live in is to keep you numb and asleep so you don't notice it is really a big stock breeding factory and you are the stock and they have an end time in sight when they will round you up and hang you over, just like a farmer grows his stock and eventually he takes it to the works.

But in our case the stock is breed and increased in number for thousands of years, until finally the end comes, when it does you fail to see it looming or know what the danger is...

The end time is now, I am quite sure of it because of how much info is leaking out ... maybe deliberately...

Look watch this longer version of the fifth element ... maybe you will finally get it and watch the "Tomb Raider" video at the beginning of this thread ...

edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This thread is about the elite sacrificing thousands if not millions of woman to the Gods.

Consider all the young men that are sacrificed in combat, April.

It's not about women or men, it's about numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join